Page 169 of 326 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 4888

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Not only that, but he sent in Harlan Ellison in full on rage mode to refuse - from what I heard he had one of the execs in tears.
    Great writer. Horrible person.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    No. I hate anything Nazi-related.
    Oh, sorry.

I've been thinking about trying out Sense8 for a while but it being a collaboration with the Wachowskis keeps me on the fence.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    Oh, sorry.
    I've been thinking about trying out Sense8 for a while but it being a collaboration with the Wachowskis keeps me on the fence.
    I'm told it's quite good, mixing JMS cerebral with Matrix-lite action.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Oh, sorry.

I loved Sense 8.

So happy to see X-Cres is back!

The Christmas Fan-made Age of Marvels December 2015 Solicits are available for you to read and vote for your favourite line and choose your favourite titles. The X-titles are great, including two I'm plotting, one of which has a Generation X storyline going on right now. Have a look, choose, vote, and happy holidays!

Trying to decide what to get from rightstufanime.

Manga or anime? Any of you guys do online shopping for things aside from comics?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Trying to decide what to get from rightstufanime.

Manga or anime? Any of you guys do online shopping for things aside from comics?
    I rarely buy anime since I have a funimation subscription and crunchyroll is free (at the low cost of being a week behind). I bought Dusk Maiden of Amnesia since I love that series so much, but nothing else since I replaced my copy of Perfect Blue a couple of years ago.

However, I still buy other books and occasional stuff other than clothing online.

After the new year, I am buying a few things - the next trade of Saga, the first manga volume of My Monster Secret (the lame U.S. title for the anime Actually, I Am - which was really good), volume 2 of Claymore, and maybe an RPG book.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I rarely buy anime since I have a funimation subscription and crunchyroll is free (at the low cost of being a week behind). I bought Dusk Maiden of Amnesia since I love that series so much, but nothing else since I replaced my copy of Perfect Blue a couple of years ago.

However, I still buy other books and occasional stuff other than clothing online.

After the new year, I am buying a few things - the next trade of Saga, the first manga volume of My Monster Secret (the lame U.S. title for the anime Actually, I Am - which was really good), volume 2 of Claymore, and maybe an RPG book.

I just put in an order for it. Loved the anime and read the whole manga (and fervently wishing square enix would publish it for america! Come on man, we got soo mamny KH books!). Nice to meet another fan.

Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

The new Zeus arcana is awesome!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Merry X-Mas, X-Fans!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Happy 2016 to you all!
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

Damn, it's taken me ages to respond to this but between work and school I've barely been able to breath lately, lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    No lie: I was tempted to skip 'that scene' and go right to that character's final scene. The only thing that kept me watching was the RAGE of a Time Lord! Capaldi is marvelous! After a spectacular 7 episodes, I was disappointed with the Zygon 2-parter, and I thought that 'Sleep No More' was one of the worst New Who episodes period. 'Face The Raven' was nothing short of brilliant, enhanced greatly by what finally happened to that character.

Missy and the Doctor being forced to have a season long alliance would be GOLDEN!!! No silly 21st C humans, no need to have so many things happen on Earth/involve silly humans. Wow me with the true possibilities of ALL of time and space.
    I have to say, this whole season felt like a Shakespearean drama - Capaldi has been brilliant and awesome in spades! He has made the Doctor feel like a real character that can do very, very wrong but still come back from it. And it's been fun to see Maisie do something else than emo, spooky kid for once. Ashildr has been great to watch and even Clara grew on me. I need more Missy though, like a lot more next season.

Morden was a perfect embodiment of the Shadows and their philosophy: smarmy, saying just what you want to hear, doing all the heavy lifting for you while you damn yourself and fall into their trap and destroy yourself... It helps that Ed Wasser's a looker. And, I admit, the Shadows are sexy as Hell, too.

I genuinely wish I could find a high quality CGI model of the true Vorlon energy form.

Vir seems to be the only person who came out of Babylon 5 better for the experience. He was happy and enjoyed his women and drink and song and power finally. He deserved it. Seeing how Londo got screwed over/screwed himself over, I'd be sad if Vir turned out the same way or worse... like Lennier.

Watching how Bester screwed Garibaldi over was truly painful in S4, then to see how it continues in S5 leading to his alcohol relapse? Damn. I lost so much respect for my Babylon 5 Jean Grey stand-in, Lyta, when she blackmailed Garibaldi by keeping the 'don't hurt Bester' mental block in his head.
    Morden is fucking awesome, so good-looking and evil, I just can't lol.

I love Bester but I just can't with the whole Garibaldi thing. I tried to watch through season 5 but I remembered why I hated that season (the Byron/telepath storyline is one of the worst piece of sci-fi garbage ever) and my best friend ended watching most of it by himself. And Lyta just became a bitch in the end - I was always Team Talia and my best friend Team Lyta so I had great fun calling Lyta 'the dog' every time she appeared, by the end of the Byron storyline I was just like somebody just do the universe a favor and put a bullet between her eyes already.

Best I could find.

Oh man Lennier. I can't believe I forgot about him. Reminds me of when he confessed to Marcus his feelings about Delenn.
    Ugh, I hate how Delenn kept friend zone poor Lennier or tell him how much she 'needed him' even though they both knew how much in love she was with Sheridan. It was such a cruel thing to do to poor Lennier, seeing how much in love he was with her.

Also, I would say that future humans > Vorlons in 'light evolution' - I think that humanity evolved to be 100 % pure light while I think that JMS mentioned the Vorlons being made of 'almost' pure light but with a crystaline core or something.

And now to prepare for a weekend with my best friend, where we will have a lot of this

some of this

and binge-watch the hell out of this