Page 297 of 325 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 4869
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Picture from the hotel. My dog is having a great time.
    OMG your dog looks so cute! What's their name?

Picture from the hotel. My dog is having a great time.
    Your dog is adorable.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

You know thinking about it if they ever wanted to incorporate buffy the vampire slayer the could just say Sunny Dale sits on a hellmouth which is actually a opened rift between sunndale and nephlem. lol random thoughts.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

It really is the small things. I love that eleven didn't actually say spoilers:
    "i understand."
    end of spoilers It made her whole journey feel more real to me. I know sometimes people say it and they feel forced in situations to be "the better person" to say something like that in a moment like that but is that really "the better person" it may have haunted her for the rest of her days if she did. I truly enjoyed that moment. But she better than me, i feel i would have said. "I don't." lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 07-03-2022 at 02:55 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

" I.left the door open." I'm done. Great finale.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Dog's name is Charlie. I still don't have Internet at my place, using a local restaurant. Care to tell me what I missed this past week?

Also, I really hate it here. Niagara Falls is awful. Looking into moving back to my old city.
    2024: The Year of Hellion

Dog's name is Charlie. I still don't have Internet at my place, using a local restaurant. Care to tell me what I missed this past week?

Also, I really hate it here. Niagara Falls is awful. Looking into moving back to my old city.
    We've been talking about Hellion pretty much non stop since you left.

Based.

Also, I got internet back at home. Expect Hellionposting to triple in production to make up for lost time. Also also, it turns out there's a comic book store in the area. I can stop buying digital and read physical books, which I haven't done since the Gwenpool era.

The latest episode of orville was really good. ^_^
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

You know Moon knight was a mess in that i'm really still trying to figure out what was a dream and what wasn't and what scenes were real and what wasn't but Ms Marvel is a really good show. I'm really enjoying it. It's not perfect but it's good. and it actually fits the weekly format. I don't know how people watched Moon knight weekly and still remembered what the heck was going on.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Ms. Marvel is not for me but my wife is loving it.

I'm kind of afraid to watch it. I already dislike much of the MCU's changes. They changed Kamala's powers and origins, so I'm worried that I'll watch it and see that they've butchered my girl's story.

I'm kind of afraid to watch it. I already dislike much of the MCU's changes. They changed Kamala's powers and origins, so I'm worried that I'll watch it and see that they've butchered my girl's story.
    It is different from the comic but i think more so in surface stuff like the powers than in spirit. It's very much a family oriented show, kamala is pretty close to the personality of her character. The last episode with the trip to Pakistan was a really good one and i like that the relationships she has with her family aren't toxic. And who doesn't love a good wedding dance scene.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

My issue is it is super formulaic. It follows a lot of the typical YA tropes for a series staring a teenage girl. Kamala and the characters are very likable but the story is insanely predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    My issue is it is super formulaic. It follows a lot of the typical YA tropes for a series staring a teenage girl. Kamala and the characters are very likable but the story is insanely predictable.
    I can kind of get that but as long as it sticks to it's canon i usually can see the scripts and interaction. But then my tastes if i have any is all over the place from i love lucy, to green acres, to The worst which, to General Hospital, to evil, to game of thrones, to one piece and naruto and over to rick morty/ shera, Sailor Moon, The stain *(though it jumped the shark season 2), the magicians. But once you jump the shark in my mind i can't watch the show anymore cause all i start to see is the flaws (Which kind of sucks sometimes)

Though given the last episode it changes my thoughts on mutants at this point why not just introduce them all in their own disney + or most. Storm can be a teen in africa being worshipped as a goddess which i think would interact very well with the other characters and yet get a team of. Ms. Marvel/ Storm/Jean/ Prodigy/Wiccan/Speed and ultimately Wolverine/Deadpool/Emma/Scarlet Witch as the mentors.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.