Page 270 of 326 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280320 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 4884
    Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Right. I was ready to go into a Full dissertation a about why Nick Robbles' Krakoa calendar series has been the greatest addition to the canon since Claremont.
    I still haven’t recovered from Mr November...

I’m trying to buy a original page from giant size x-men can anyone help me or point me in the right direction?
    Thanks

Please message me. 21A5D402-51A1-4C07-8A65-D16A4AD91445.jpg
    FB3CFDDF-ED2D-415E-9568-52F438A04BAE.jpg

Hey guys. I've been moving and havent been posting much or reading much comics. Things have settled so I'm more or less back.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Hey guys. I've been moving and havent been posting much or reading much comics. Things have settled so I'm more or less back.
    Welcome back, sweetpea

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    Do you all still do X-Poster of the Month/Year? I was streetwalking down memory lane and found mattbib's old site.

http://www.oocities.org/mattbib/xposter.html

It has the coding and annoucement text. Might be good to have a cheery thread instead of 4 about the Pretender.
    Holy shite! Mattbib! That is old school. I was a frequent poster in the X-Cresences of old. I even used to do a thing at about 6pm each day where I would hilariously explain the major points of discussion that had occurred in a report. This would've been around 2006. I went by a different username back then but I had this same avatar for a good long time.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Spider-Man is the only one worth playing, but it is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    I second Spider-Man. Just finished it a couple weeks ago. I highly recommend getting it on Amazon, bc the GotY edition with all of the DLC is like $20
    I third this! Spidey on PS4 is excellent!
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Not sure if I'm just talking to myself at this point 'cuz no-one else has posted in this thread for a week but I had to share that I just had the most delicious tofu scramble for lunch and I get to leave work in 3 hours. And it's Friday. Which is glorious.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    Not sure if I'm just talking to myself at this point 'cuz no-one else has posted in this thread for a week but I had to share that I just had the most delicious tofu scramble for lunch and I get to leave work in 3 hours. And it's Friday. Which is glorious.
    Yess.

I forget about this thread

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yess.

I forget about this thread
    Man, i remember when the X-Cres was like... the biggest thing. It was always active.

I guess those users have either been banned or just no longer frequent CBR anymore.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Yeah. Cbr really changed when they rebooted for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Man, i remember when the X-Cres was like... the biggest thing. It was always active.
    Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    Yeah. Cbr really changed when they rebooted for some reason.
    Yeah, X-Cres was so much busier back in the day. I imagine some users came back after the reboot and realized they'd have to create a new account and just didn't bother. Did any of y'all come back and create a new name? I used to go by Arrjay.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Yeah, X-Cres was so much busier back in the day. I imagine some users came back after the reboot and realized they'd have to create a new account and just didn't bother. Did any of y'all come back and create a new name? I used to go by Arrjay, but I've always used this blue text and this font.
    I was just thinking about this but I did have a different username on the original CBR. I think it was icantstandthisindecision - or that was at the start of the reboot. I honestly don't recall.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I don’t remember my old name. I’m ready for a new one. Time to reboot again!

I was 'Arrjay' pre-reboot. Then I was 'Anxiety Lad' but then I got sick of reminding myself that I'm an anxious wreck so I changed to my current name. And I ain't changing again (if I can help it).
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-18-2021 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Blue text became too cumbersome.

Holy shite! Mattbib! That is old school.
    I am very old school.