Page 246 of 325 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 4869

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    lee siyeon legend vocalist from a legendary group, dreamcatcher is gonna dominate
    I got to do the hi-touch at their LA concert and I totally froze up when I got to Siyeon. Still not over it.

Also not over their killer Chakra cover.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I got to do the hi-touch at their LA concert and I totally froze up when I got to Siyeon. Still not over it.

Also not over their killer Chakra cover.

i also saw them in portugal, I died when it came to "you and I", they are such a well rounded group its insane

I can now report that, thanks to this thread, I have learned a little something about k-pop. Gracias!
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

BANNED

Just finished Midsommar and wow this is literally Krakoa!!!

Why Oprah, Gayle, and Tanesha Coates out her tearing up all the black men. Both real and fictional. *Shakes head*
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Why Oprah, Gayle, and Tanesha Coates out her tearing up all the black men. Both real and fictional. *Shakes head*
    a profound silenth hath entered the chat.

I feel like the current generation of K-Pop stans don't have a proper appreciation and awareness of KARA.

BANNED

I feel like the current generation of K-Pop stans don't have a proper appreciation and awareness of KARA.
    kara's discography is too solid, second gen groups have considerably better and more complete discography

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    kara's discography is too solid, second gen groups have considerably better and more complete discography
    2nd gen groups in general are superior to whatever mashed-up noise is going on in the genre right now... but KARA was even better than most, especially musically. They did not have a single disappointing or underwhelming title track from 2009-2015, which is unheard of. Honey, Wanna, Mister, Lupin, Jumping, Step, Pandora, Damaged Lady, Mamma Mia, Cupid... Not a bad one in the bunch. Special shout-out to random album tracks like Strawberry and Rider.

My bias group is/was SNSD but they could not compare to KARA when it came to musical output.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    2nd gen groups in general are superior to whatever mashed-up noise is going on in the genre right now... but KARA was even better than most, especially musically. They did not have a single disappointing or underwhelming title track from 2009-2015, which is unheard of. Honey, Wanna, Mister, Lupin, Jumping, Step, Pandora, Damaged Lady, Mamma Mia, Cupid... Not a bad one in the bunch. Special shout-out to random album tracks like Strawberry and Rider.

My bias group is/was SNSD but they could not compare to KARA when it came to musical output.
    tea, mama mia is a bop, i love snsd too but their best albums are arguably after their height or in japanese

the best third gen in terms of pure discography are probably just red velvet, mamamoo, and gfriend even tho their titles are repetitive their albums are solid, dreamcatcher is newer but very very solid, the rest is basicaly title tracks

BANNED

What have I done?

I would massage all of the dead skin hanging off of Donald's body without hesitation if it meant I could return to America right now.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

I’ll come rescue you.

scoop me up in your strong arms, daddy
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I kinda want to make a Hilary and the Deplorables reference from some of this concern trolling

Or "the F word represents every thing I hate"

But it's just not worth it