Page 274 of 325 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 4869

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I wonder what most people do with there comic books. Like me, i usually only have mine a few months up to a year and then give them away to strangers or family members unless it's like a hardcover or trade (Which i use to rarely buy) I was just sitting here and for some reason it popped in my mind. If i kept all comics i ever bought since i started i would need to buy a storage room. And then some people even buy toys and stuff too, which i don't or rather haven't.
    I have a room in my house dedicated to my comic book collection. It is ridiculous, I know. But I've been collecting for 29 years and I love 'em.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-18-2021 at 03:05 PM.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Y'all it's FRIDAY! What has everyone got planned for the weekend? Personally, I intend to drink beer and play video games 'cause the weather outside sucks!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Happy Friday! I have similar plans. I just got Outer Worlds and am planning on playing more of that and watching WandaVision. Might get a movie or two in as well. Hope everyone who's affected by the crazy weather is doing ok!
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Hope everyone who's affected by the crazy weather is doing ok!
    Me too! I'm pretty far from Texas so I'm good.

I'd love to know what Outer Worlds is like, it looks good but I haven't played it.

It's a great space-western-y game so far! I was a big fan of New Vegas and this feels a lot like it since it's the same developer. Definitely a time-suck though!
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    It's a great space-western-y game so far! I was a big fan of New Vegas and this feels a lot like it since it's the same developer. Definitely a time-suck though!
    Cool, I really enjoyed Fallout 3 and New Vegas, might have to check it out.

Outer Worlds is great, I would say it can seem a bit short if you pile through it so do all the side quests etc and it can be a decent size.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Outer Worlds is great, I would say it can seem a bit short if you pile through it so do all the side quests etc and it can be a decent size.
    Did you play Fire Emblem yet or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Did you play Fire Emblem yet or what.
    It's too expensive still. I got Pikmin 3 and that new Mario Wii u game though.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Ah good to know. I've been doing the side missions first anyways just because I love how the NPCs and companions talk with one another throughout. It's a really cool touch
    Make Good Art

Rejoice!! With every second that passes we get closer and closer to the weekend y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    Rejoice!! With every second that passes we get closer and closer to the weekend y'all.
    This is still true a week later, obviously. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

This is still true a week later, obviously. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    I already am. My chill is maximum.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Anyone on here still playing the Avengers game? I dropped off for a while but I'm gonna jump back in to check out the new Hawkeye stuff.

I have a room in my house dedicated to my comic book collection. It is ridiculous, I know. But I've been collecting for 29 years and I love 'em.
    Oh cool. That's a long time to be collecting. I have the worst case of OCD so a room like that i would spend all day just moving things. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/