Page 36 of 326 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    Really? You're missing some really good stories.
    Have you seen Versace's Pre-Fall 2015 collection?

I need your thoughts on the red "stitch" dress. There's something about the hem line that bugs me but I require a second opinion.

BANNED

December is almost over.

BANNED

Praiseworthy Analyst Emerald_616's Avatar

I had a lovely X-Men christmas! I got X-Men Masterworks Vols. 4-5. Now I have X-Men 1-5, 7-8 and Uncanny X-Men 1-7!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald_616 View Post
    I had a lovely X-Men christmas! I got X-Men Masterworks Vols. 4-5. Now I have X-Men 1-5, 7-8 and Uncanny X-Men 1-7!!
    I love those X-Men materworks...I've got all of them so far...now I'm slowly filling in my collection of single issues. I've got every Uncanny issue (including variants) from #94 to current and most earlier issues with some gaps here and there (and I'm missing the first few issues just because I don't want to lay down that much cash). I've also been concentrating on getting as many signed by creators as possible.
    Last edited by grinningdemon; 12-27-2014 at 09:28 AM.

BANNED

Don't forget!!!!

Storm #7: 01/07/15
    (W) Greg Pak (A) Victor Ibanez (CA) Stephanie Hans
    • Over the course of her recent adventures, Storm has made some powerful enemies.
    • And now they've pulled some strings and had her branded Public Enemy Number One!
    • Can Storm evade the authorities long enough find out who's gunning for her and clear her name?

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #1: 01/07/15
    W) Ryan North (A/CA) Erica Henderson
    • Wolverine, Deadpool, Doctor Doom, Thanos: There's one hero that's beaten them all-and now she's got her own ongoing series! (Not that she's bragging.)
    • That's right, you asked for it, you got it, it's SQUIRREL GIRL! (She's also starting college this semester.)
    • It's the start of a brand-new series of adventures starring the nuttiest and most upbeat super hero in the world!

X #21: 01/14/15 (Dark Horse comics)
    (W) Duane Swierczynski (A) Eric Nguyen (CA) Rafael Albuquerque
    The last time the Archon showed up in Arcadia, it was to deliver the beating of X's life. X vowed that if the Archon ever showed his face in his city again, it would be for the last time. So when an enigmatic masked man arrives in town sniffing around for information on the Archon, he gains X's full attention, whether he wants it or not!

BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Valeficent View Post
    THat's cool.

For Christmas, I got a $100 giftcard to Mile High Comics (and then used the stupidly still active Comics! codeword instead of the Christmas! codeword and missed out on 20% more savings! but that teases me to not read my e-mails during the holidays ) and the more awesome, Kitty Pryde Bishoujo Statue! My wife completely surprised me with it.
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

Quote Originally Posted by JackalsIII View Post
    For Christmas, I got a $100 giftcard to Mile High Comics (and then used the stupidly still active Comics! codeword instead of the Christmas! codeword and missed out on 20% more savings! but that teases me to not read my e-mails during the holidays ) and the more awesome, Kitty Pryde Bishoujo Statue! My wife completely surprised me with it.
    Just write to them and say your browser auto-filled the an old disc-code. If you notify them quickly, they may let you have the higher discount. Or propose to increase your order. It's in their best interest to move as much inventory out before the 1st when have to pay taxes on their remaining inventory.
    Buffy . Saga . Wicked & Divine . East of West . Magneto . Daredevil . Secret Avengers . She Hulk . Elektra . Black Widow . Ms Marvel . Thor

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Remember to vote for Storm in any online popularity contest where there is an option to vote for Storm

I have bitten the bullet. I have brought the GOTG DnA Ult. Vol 1.

Next I shall obtain Spurrier's XL Vol 1-2 and Essential UXM Vol 2...or Gillen's UXM vol 2.

BANNED

Such a shame Mystique thread got locked. Aborted at glorious birth.

Quote Originally Posted by bango View Post
    Just write to them and say your browser auto-filled the an old disc-code. If you notify them quickly, they may let you have the higher discount. Or propose to increase your order. It's in their best interest to move as much inventory out before the 1st when have to pay taxes on their remaining inventory.
    I did request to switch codewords but they just processed my order away.
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

BANNED