Page 277 of 325 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 4869
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

So the Boom Bus rejects aren’t important enough to get their own uniforms? They’re still in their Academy X duds.

Welp i just got hbo max and as soon as i got the year one all of sudden i get a close caption issue. despite the shows being good and me enjoying harley quinn i am on episode two and the captions ar eon it and it is driving me crazy. They are off on my tv and everything else but for some reason the hbo max app wants to force captions on me. And i know it's a small thing but with my personality type i can't not look at them and read them. So it looks like this relationship shall be short lived.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

UPDATE: It's not the HBO APP apparently. I'm a bit of a techy and what i have found is the issue is whatever problem the hbo max app is having with roku. Going through my smart tv the captions seem to work fine now so sometihing in the roku service must be creating the issue.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

No matter where you go online there are just a segment of people that are pure corrupting poison. walking negativity. i pray for them.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    No matter where you go online there are just a segment of people that are pure corrupting poison. walking negativity. i pray for them.
    I find ignoring them works well. If I don’t care about them it won’t affect me.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Happy 4th everybody!
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Happy 4th everybody!
    Happy 4th!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I find ignoring them works well. If I don’t care about them it won’t affect me.
    I try, i really do but i find it's important to walk away for periods of time.. this is really like the only "social media"(well i do have facebook but i don't have one friend on it i haven't known in person in real life for at least five years) i use so even though i want to get on instagram and twitter and share like art and stuff even when i am not personally hurt by what someone is saying i take that energy on and sometimes wonder where they are coming from or what is hurting them. which i admit is on me, it is limiting but my mind is at peace.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

It’s the keyboard cowboys who kill me. Not just their toxic negativity, but intentionally being confrontational from behind their anonymous usernames. Those folks are comical to me.

I also avoid social media for that reason, because it’s infested with those types. Unfortunately we’ve seen an influx around here of late. Harder to ignore them when they’re intentionally trying to start something, but nonetheless they should be ignored and we should just all try harder to do so.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 07-06-2021 at 01:58 PM.

Whoo . good goddess that moment when you want nothing more than a character you actually like to have been hit by Forge nullifier. I must take out my feelings in art. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Xmen Sale on comixology. Dark Phoenix saga, rise and fall of the shiar and so much more.

HOLLA!!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

My house got hit with a huge micro burst storm. Power has been out for over an hour already. Probably should be conserving my battery life on my phone…

My house got hit with a huge micro burst storm. Power has been out for over an hour already. Probably should be conserving my battery life on my phone…
    Hope all is well and you got your power back.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Hope all is well and you got your power back.
    It’s all good. We didn’t have power for another 2.5 hours so not too bad at all.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Well, it's definitely storm season. I just went through this same thing. Power finally turned back on.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia