Page 272 of 326 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282322 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 4884

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post

Excalibur #14
    MAybe Bel is just obsessed with that cream?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Does Wolverine's healing factor affect his refractory period?

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Does Wolverine's healing factor affect his refractory period?
    I would think so. And it explains a lot. Like why he is always horny. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

This era has me becoming addicted to hardcovers. I mean i gave two old xmen hardcovers away to my niece and nephew 5 and 8 because i showed them xmen TAS and they were addicted and so i went over the books though i made sure not to show them my hox pox hardcover. But lowkey it was really just so i could replace the hardcover.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I would think so. And it explains a lot. Like why he is always horny. lol
    Lol, seems legit!
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-18-2021 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Blue text became too cumbersome.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

For those who care:

You can vote for the CBR Forum X-BOOK AWARDS 2020, click HERE to vote.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Lawd give me strength. That cover to Captain America 28 makes my stomach churn. This is what BP fans would have liked to seen of their hero.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

You can still vote for the X-books awards 2020, but be quick.

Wow. Avengers enter the phoenix is embarrassingly bad. Especially after a vs x and then they even tried to rewrite what happened. yeesh. I think this was the most juvenile book i read this year and that saying a lot.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Poor Tom Kane. Here's hoping for the best.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Hello everybody!

The last X-books of 2020 issues came out yesterday. Time to enter (or edit) your votes my fellow X-books fans.

Watching Wolverine and the X-men and though some of the stories are decent this show has like no diversity. Mainly pretty white mutants all over the place with a splash of Storm for maybe 5 minutes total and im on episode 12. I hope Marvel/Disney don't touch any of these fox shows with a 10 foot poll. Watching them back to see how they hold up and still only TAS is worth anything.

I mean you can make a drinking game out of this dumb where is jean story that is dragging out. The characters have that typical trope stupidness like nightcrawler porting at the dumbest moments but letting himself be hit at others in that episode with scarlet witch.

Then why not just call the show Wolverine when it's obviously about wolverine with a dash of his xmen friends on the side. So much wrong here.
    Last edited by jwatson; 01-02-2021 at 06:22 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I stand corrected. This show got GOOD around the Genosha episodes. I'm on episode 16 now and can't look away.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Watching Wolverine and the X-men and though some of the stories are decent this show has like no diversity. Mainly pretty white mutants all over the place with a splash of Storm for maybe 5 minutes total and im on episode 12. I hope Marvel/Disney don't touch any of these fox shows with a 10 foot poll. Watching them back to see how they hold up and still only TAS is worth anything.

I mean you can make a drinking game out of this dumb where is jean story that is dragging out. The characters have that typical trope stupidness like nightcrawler porting at the dumbest moments but letting himself be hit at others in that episode with scarlet witch.

Then why not just call the show Wolverine when it's obviously about wolverine with a dash of his xmen friends on the side. So much wrong here.
    I always wondered why the X-Cartoons did Storm so dirty. She was fantastic in XTAS but every cartoon afterwards treated her as a minor character with no plot relevance. It doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I always wondered why the X-Cartoons did Storm so dirty. She was fantastic in XTAS but every cartoon afterwards treated her as a minor character with no plot relevance. It doesn't make sense.
    Yeah on episode 21 now. Seems like the genosha arc is the only good one. I think Storm was done so dirty because they were made in the 2000s right around that shift of elections where martin and living single, new york undercover were cancelled and there diveristy team must have went out the door. Since then most things they produced gave characters of color little to no relevance.

Though i have to say it would make a good Wolverine cartoon. But i don't think i've ever seen the x-men look this inedpt and stupid. Like when the girl told kitty the mrd was going to show up, had a vision, and kitty was like "oh no it's okay." and went to the door. or Storm having her back turn while a sentinel is yelling at her not 5 feet away about to shoot her.

But Storm got off easy. Cyclops is unrecognizable.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.