Page 281 of 326 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 4883
    Amazing Member

Heyyyy,

Is this like the welcome thread? I can't remember how to navigate discussion boards it's so 2000's lol anyway I'm new.

Amazing Member

Ummm,

I don't even know if this is the right place but I've been trying to contact the admins regarding my username being deemed inappropriate but I can't respond to their dms and I don't know if they can dm me because when I go into the inbox it says I have no storage for messages so I don't even know if they can respond to me. This is turning out to be difficult lol maybe I should stick to twitter.

As I said in the PM, you need 5 posts before you can use PMs.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Amazing Member

Oh I missed that part my bad.

*slow clap* I see you amazon you did that. Comixology unlimited is basically the hulu of comics. bravo.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    *slow clap* I see you amazon you did that. Comixology unlimited is basically the hulu of comics. bravo.
    What happened? What did they do to comixology?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    What happened? What did they do to comixology?
    I went on to read The Marvels and noticed they now have a more comprehensive unlimited service. But unlike one of the main companies it's more like digital diamond now in that you can borrow issues of series from many publishers that have been added to their unlimited line. The fact that you can get marvel, for instance you can borrow the first 2 issues of The marvels and read them just for the membership. So sort of like the hulu of comics in that you can get abc/cbs last seasons shows in essence by having hulu so now you can do that but with comics.

I am sure this also works in the favor of publishers as well sort of how originally many had stock in hulu in that i would think Amazon must be paying some sort of fee or premium to get these comics on their unlimited service otherwise there is no real incentive for the publishers to do it.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-16-2021 at 11:55 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Question- What was the specific name of the TPB released a couple years ago that told the very underrated story of the Lee/ Claremont Mojoverse Uprising featuring Lila, Dazzler, and Longshot? Asking for a froens

If i'm honest i think shops purposefully under order ewing books because he does usually present such diverse cast and stories. I wonder if he does better digitally. I think all piblishers really need to start investing in secret shoppers.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    If i'm honest i think shops purposefully under order ewing books because he does usually present such diverse cast and stories. I wonder if he does better digitally. I think all piblishers really need to start investing in secret shoppers.
    What made you come to that conclusion?
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    What made you come to that conclusion?
    Critical Thinking.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

When is the next season of Orviille coming. I mean it's just been too long at this point. I guess on the flip i can watch season 1 and 2 for the third time since it's been so long i've forgotten again. I am so ready to see season 3.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

You know what i am loving most about comixology unlimited? That little discount you get on books. Like i save 90 cents on inferno, 66 cents on marvels and sword each, so if you are getting enough books anyway you sort of are paying for your unlimited access via the current books you choose to buy. Though it does make me wonder what the whole sale price amazon is paying for these books which had to be lest than at least 3.33 on the standard 3.99 books. As heman would say "I have the poooooower!" If you don't meet my diversity requirements check dat a$$ out on unlimited.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I lost all interest in 3w3m when i saw much like everything else the designs and "family" and characters look like just about everything else. eh. Diversity matters ya'll. We got more power than people give us credit for in this digital age. So i unsubscribed.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-29-2021 at 12:07 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I agree with Mayim Bialik, musicals are weird. I thought it was just me. How do they know the same dance, the same song, the keys it will be played in, they just go from talking to bursting out in unionized sound. I mean i can play by ear and when i'm doing smule it still takes me a second or two.

edit: i also understand no standing ovation, when the literal part of my brain takes over watch out because if i don't understand something i WILL get a headache trying to understand.

edit 2: i've also lived my best life during covid. i don't miss other people energy at all.

edit 3L i watched blossom growing up but now i want so bad to hang out with mayim and i haven't wanted to hang out with any specific person since i was a teen. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-29-2021 at 05:11 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.