Page 324 of 325 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325 LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 4868
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Doom Patrol is easily off to one of it's best seasons. The doctor analyzing everyone and the jellyfish tied to the head had me dying laughing. It's not even a take you out the story laugh but every time i see those dangling jelly fish i get a good chuckle.
    I don't think Doom Patrol is appreciated nearly enough. I know many people who love it but it's not one of the most talked about shows. And yet it never fails to deliver, season after season, with its mix of wacky characters and plots, delicious humour, touching moments and superb acting all around.

It's not the flashiest superhero show and doesn't have the budget a Marvel show does, but it doesn't really need to in my opinion as writers, directors and actors really make the most of it and never fail to impress me. I will miss it terribly when it concludes.

Chiming in to say Amazon's digital comics is doing an xmen sale till the 6th. The MM works of the early Lee Kirby stuff to Claremont's rise. The Epic Collections. And others.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Is someone able to make me an avatar of the Russell Dauterman image of Bobby Drake/Iceman headshot from the back of his trading card variant? I can help find the image if needed. Please and Thank you!
    I attached a photo screen shot if that helps. TY
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Totes forgot about that, sorry

Hope this works. I used this site to do it.
    2023: The Year of Hellion

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Totes forgot about that, sorry

Hope this works. I used this site to do it.
    TY friend!
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Netflix's anime adaptation of Pluto is truly amazing. The animation and the writing are top-notch and do the source material justice. I had high expectations because the manga is such a masterpiece and the anime really went above and beyond. I really hope they adapt Urasawa's 20th Century Boys next, I can't believe it has yet to receive an anime adaptation after all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I don't think Doom Patrol is appreciated nearly enough. I know many people who love it but it's not one of the most talked about shows. And yet it never fails to deliver, season after season, with its mix of wacky characters and plots, delicious humour, touching moments and superb acting all around.

It's not the flashiest superhero show and doesn't have the budget a Marvel show does, but it doesn't really need to in my opinion as writers, directors and actors really make the most of it and never fail to impress me. I will miss it terribly when it concludes.
    Definitely agree it doesn't get the appreciation it deserves especially since each season is better than the last imo.

Another good show was fall of house of usher. not what i expected at all. i expected some wall street story line but was pleasantly surprised.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Definitely agree it doesn't get the appreciation it deserves especially since each season is better than the last imo.

Another good show was fall of house of usher. not what i expected at all. i expected some wall street story line but was pleasantly surprised.
    I LOVED Fall of the House of Usher! I had high expectations because frankly with Mike Flanagan, Edgar Allan Poe, Carla Cugino and Mary McDonnell in the mix you expect excellence but it really went above my rosiest expectations. Hopefully the Fall of the House of X will be at least half as good LOL

Happy thanksgiving everyone! I’m thankful for the great X-books we’ve gotten over the year and all the fun we have on the board.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Happy Thanksgiving, X-fam!

gotta say the questions make it sooo funny. whose recipe? what's a yam? hahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    gotta say the questions make it sooo funny. whose recipe? what's a yam? hahahahah
    I always loved how much detail JRJr packed in that page. From what the characters are wearing to the X-Men's extended family being there (Trish Tilby, the Drakes), Betsy and Kwannon giving each other the stink eye, Hank getting ready to carve the turkey... nowadays he would probably carve one of his guinea pigs instead

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Merry X-Mas everybody

Hope you'll have a great time
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

And to you, too!

The most fun this morning was watching K. and her new toy!
    20231225_090200.jpg

20231225_090218.jpg

And for once I got the tree lit to my satisfaction. Only took a pre-lit tree and 3 stands of lights.

20231223_194513.jpg

She is so cute, Arachne!