Page 84 of 327 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 4891

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Tim Burton is doing to direct a live action Dumbo movie for Disney....

who will he cast Johnny as?

And oh my god will he turn Pink Elephants on Parade into a bigger acid trip than it already is
    Oh no...why does Disney hate my childhood?

Maybe they'll let Burton do a live action Bambi afterwards...cast Johnny as Thumper...

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post

Maybe they'll let Burton do a live action Bambi afterwards...cast Johnny as Thumper...
    No. No. No. No live action Dumbo. It's bad enough that Live action Secret of NIMH might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    No. No. No. No live action Dumbo. It's bad enough that Live action Secret of NIMH might happen.
    Oh hell no! Robert O'Brien is going to be spinning in his grave. The Z for Zachariah movie is bad enough.

Secret of NIMH is a classic! Some of Don Bluth's best work - we don't need a live action version.

O'Brien and Bluth work well together, because both had a bit of creepiness/darkness to their styles. You can't really always capture that "essence" in live action...
    Last edited by Beezzi; 03-10-2015 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post

Nah Johnny will be the one who kills Bambi's mom.....or the SKunk
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Wait, they might to do a live action version of that? How depressing.

And oh my god will he turn Pink Elephants on Parade into a bigger acid trip than it already is
    Or who will he cast Helena Bonham Carter as?
    X-Poster of the Month: April 2013

BANNED

I'm more excited to have Marvel confirm of a Squirrel Girl movie/tv series.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentFelix View Post
    Or who will he cast Helena Bonham Carter as?
    Dumbo's Mom

And Christopher Lee as the Ringleader
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

BANNED

I'll be back later.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Part of me doubts that Burton and Carter have a working relationship. They did break up, after all.

Johnny Depp will be the voice of the lead Crow. Or something. To make them less racist. I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by icantstandthisindecision View Post
    Part of me doubts that Burton and Carter have a working relationship. They did break up, after all.

Johnny Depp will be the voice of the lead Crow. Or something. To make them less racist. I don't know.
    Not gunna lie the "When I see an Elephant Fly" Song is one of my all time favorite Disney songs.

BANNED

40 pages @ $3.99, you wouldn't ask for more. Get it on March 11, 2015 at your local comic shops.

Variant covers and preview: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=25648

Publisher: VALIANT ENTERTAINMENT LLC(W) Matt Kindt (A) Clay Mann, Butch Guice (CA) Lewis LaRosa

For the first time, Ninjak's past and future collide in the pages of an all-new ongoing series from New York Times best-selling writer Matt Kindt (RAI, Mind MGMT) and superstar artists Clay Mann (X-Men: Legacy, Gambit) and Butch Guice (Captain America, Action Comics)!

Then: Meet inexperienced MI-6 recruit Colin King on his first mission in the field as he learns the basics of spycraft and counterintelligence, and develops a volatile relationship with his first handler.

Now: Colin King is Ninjak, the world's foremost intelligence operative, weapons expert, and master assassin. And he's hunting the Shadow Seven - a secret cabal of shinobi masters with mysterious ties to his training and tragic past.

Today's pull as soon as I get off Work: Mortal Kombat X, Spider-Man and the X-Men & Big Trouble in Little China.

Tis a good day for the G

Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

But what is liberty without wisdom and without virtue? It is the greatest of all possible evils; for it is folly, vice, and madness, without tuition or restraint. Those who know what virtuous liberty is, cannot bear to see it disgraced by incapable heads, on account of their having high-sounding words in their mouths.

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.