Page 288 of 326 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 4884

I love reading patterns including the patterns on this board. ^_-
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Reverse digital codes. lol. (jack daniels and organizing makes the brain run.) i wonder if it's possible for a deal to exist at like print shops, staples, kinkos, office depot where buying a book digitally can then get you a printed copy. i mean i would need the data on how much it actually cost to print a comic and a few other things, which i assure you this is just me rambling an idea. lol. But why isn't there some system in place where book stores and or print shops can print comics. like imagine back to school at staples but your also getting a free comic book day download code that lets you go to kinkos or officedepot or the school supply place your in with a print center to get a take home version.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

What’s up with Skids? Is she just not an interesting enough character for writers not wanting to use her? I rarely see anyone post about her on this forum….I find her powers to be pretty awesome and the potential resurrection storyline of Rusty would make for a good story. Or is she lost in limbo forevs?
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

HHey my dudes. Comixology is doing an X-force sale.

From Liefeild, to Kyost, Remender, Percy, and Hopeless and more. Check it out.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

James Gunn has really found a great place for his quirky voice. Suicide Squad and Peacemaker are just top notch. lol. HBO MAX is killing it with their heros/anti hero shows.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

*yells into the void*

Not to be all Are You There, Nyssane, Its Me Margaret, but I tried sending you a pm a couple weeks back but I don't think it went through. Also, X-Cres being a graveyard is creeping me out. A guy vanishes for ten years and its like everything's different when he comes back, what's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    *yells into the void*

Not to be all Are You There, Nyssane, Its Me Margaret, but I tried sending you a pm a couple weeks back but I don't think it went through. Also, X-Cres being a graveyard is creeping me out. A guy vanishes for ten years and its like everything's different when he comes back, what's up with that?
    Well what do you want to talk about? 10 years ago I was chilling in the Ultimate Forum. I miss that place....
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Well what do you want to talk about? 10 years ago I was chilling in the Ultimate Forum. I miss that place....
    Ah, nostalgia. I never hung around there much, but from what I recall the Ultimate Forum did a fairly good job at being self-contained and thus avoiding a lot of the drama and fights that tend to happen elsewhere on the boards.

Anyway, I just miss how random the X-Cres thread used to be. So in the interests of being random......anyone remember that mutant tattoo artist from Young X-Men, Leon Nunez? I know most people can't stand Ink and with reason, like, dunno why Guggenheim thought the X-books really needed a white ex-con who got to be a superhero saying 'cuz' every other word while the actual Latino mutant who was the source of his powers was made a villain and written off to prison.....BUT Leon wasn't nearly in the same leagues of bad guy as other mutants who have gotten to benefit from a fresh start so every time the Marauders book did something with tattoos I was like......why aren't you guys going to the mutant tattoo artist whose tattoos give you additional superpowers!

Like he could have made Pyro's tattoo actually give him the power to generate fire, so he wouldn't need his flamethrowers. I just really like the idea of the Marauders crew occasionally stacking the deck (heh, dumb pun is dumb and I'm not sorry) for a particularly dangerous mission or op by someone getting a tattoo that might come in handy. And with as much as they use resurrection in various books, like, any time the writers don't want to deal with a particular tattoo or the power it affords a cast member anymore, like, you could take advantage of the fact that they'd lose any previous tattoos any time they died and have to be brought back in a new body, and just make up some twist to Leon's powers where he can't make the same tattoo/give the same power twice.

Idk, that kind of interactivity is the sort of things I wish the current era was doing more with, especially since like.....its so easy to make happen. If you're already spending page time on showing various Marauders getting tattoos like, just make the tattoo artist Leon on Krakoa and you can simultaneously use that same page time to flesh out a minor mutant character and establish little power-ups for various Marauders all at once.

I remember Ink and Young X-Men. I didn’t stick around with that book very long though. I remember back in the day I avoided the X forums like crazy because there was so much fighting and just plain out posters being rude. There was some of that in the Ultimate forum but nowhere near what the X forum had. I’m glad things have calmed down here for the most part though.

You know in all honesty people say House of M was the start of the us vs. Them in the marvel u but the truth is it was civil war. While mutants were decimated, the Fantastic Four were pretty much in shambles and not being treated very well marvel basically broke up it's own properties and literally forced the fans hands by saying in every tag line "CHOOSE A SIDE!" The marvel universe has never been the same since and a lot of fans took that literally and a lot of writers did as well. If you look at the stories after that it was clear the universe was shattered.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Good lord marvel releases today are bone dry. Guess i'll give iron fist a try and since reckoning war pick up FF for the 4th time since slot took over. thor i have dropped 3 times already too and am trying again.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Good lord marvel releases today are bone dry. Guess i'll give iron fist a try and since reckoning war pick up FF for the 4th time since slot took over. thor i have dropped 3 times already too and am trying again.
    2 weeks in a row that Marvel had very little at my LCBS. I will say that the quality of the books I’m getting from them is really good currently. I’m cool with fewer titles if it means all the stories are great.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Honestly I think Marvel did their schedule weird and put wayyyyy too much lead time before the actual launch of the Destiny of X era, coupled with too much promotion for stuff that's still so far off. Like its not even that I dislike the books that are coming out but it just FEELS like so much treading water while waiting for the books they keep emphasizing are the important ones/ones to watch for, like where all the juicy stuff is gonna happen. Like the first DoX books don't come out for another month and a half basically, and I think at a certain point they cross the threshold from building hype to kinda getting in their own way if that makes sense? idk.

So I just read Thor issue #22 and now I can't help but wonder when we're going to get tickets/PPV offers to the fight between Jason Aaron and Donny Cates to decide for the final time who the REAL mother of Thor is.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    So I just read Thor issue #22 and now I can't help but wonder when we're going to get tickets/PPV offers to the fight between Jason Aaron and Donny Cates to decide for the final time who the REAL mother of Thor is.
    So Gaea is Thor’s birth mother and Logan impregnated her at some point. Logan is Thor’s dad, canon.