Page 296 of 326 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 4883

I take it back. Yes some of those panels alone the art on MArauders if rough, particularly the faces. But the feeling, the adrenaline the rush the lines and covers give the story as awhole was god damn exciting. lol. The art definitely fit the overall story. It was beautiful to look at overall and so atmospheric. The colors super helped.

Artist has a lot of potential.
    Last edited by jwatson; 05-04-2022 at 08:46 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

This utter failure of a scene with this doctor chasing the guy running around the ship on star trek new worlds is so face palm. I get what they were going for but that was embarrassing to watch. lol. Yay Nyota!
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers was Brilliant. Lol. Kudos. The elle actress was not good but she could be unuse to green screen acting but other than that the voice overs and jokes and roger rabbit sort of style really landed for the movie. Ugly Sonic is hilarious. Was also nice to see animated Tigra.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Just took the kids to see The Bad Guys. It was a really good film, and the kids loved it. I'd say the strong point had to have been the animation, because damn did some of those scenes look crisp.
    2024: The Year of Hellion

Amazing Member

I was rewatching Invincible the other day and I really wanted to see how would the New Guardians fare against the New Mutants. How would these fights unfold? I added Emma so there could be a responsible adults fight.

Sorry for the potato quality, I had to hella compress because the website kept on refusing to upload

Round 1: One on One
    Round 2: Massive battle team

Battle.jpg
    Last edited by Pallas; 05-24-2022 at 07:30 PM.

So i have never wanted to play dungeons and dragons, it never made sense to me, like i just couldn't see it, and i dont know but i guess this kind of makes me like a want to be dungenon and dragon fictional dungeon master but three episode into Season 4 of stranger things and i'm thinking chess, spades, role playing, yahoo x-men groups of the early 2000s and weird sailor moon yahoo groups of the 2000s i want to play a game of D and D. lol. omg i just imagined making like a custom deck of the people of the characters i play with. lol. enough jack.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Happy Memorial Day.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

If you end up picking up DnD, lemme know. I'm considering playing it, myself. Even have a gnoll build in mind for when I start.

Also, happy belated Memorial Day

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    If you end up picking up DnD, lemme know. I'm considering playing it, myself. Even have a gnoll build in mind for when I start.

Also, happy belated Memorial Day
    Will do, most likely not enough time realistically but will definitely keep you in mind if i do.

On a side of X-crensence, The Orville was definitely worth the wait.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Neal-Adams-11-Uncanny-X-Men-62-interior-art.jpg

on7715hcf7651.jpg

wolverinegambit7.jpg

I felt like celebrating the legendary artists we lost just over the last few months and share some of their X-Men art. 2022 sucks :/

I sincerely wish I had more time to chat with you awesome folks on these here boards. You are all super fans and I'm so here for it. Even though I may not respond to a whole lot I do read most of it, I just don't have the time (or sometimes the ability) to actively respond. The X-Men boards over here at CBR have been important to me since 2005, for myriad reasons.

Anyway, keep it awesome and rainbow-y. Much love to y'all.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Mystery of Magic was a really fun movie. Really enjoyed it. i have to say they did wanda dirty but not really because it honestly feels like where the character was going from the beginning. Her reasoning was very weak and this seems like she lost all of the compassion and lessons she learned in Wanda Vision but at the same time it was clear the darkhold had taken it's hold. I enjoyed America as well and the way her powers worked once she gained control over them was really cool. The highlight for me was Xavier in the wheel chair and when those classic physic vibrations came through i am not going to lie, i cheered. lol. It was just a really fun movie. I think somehow if Secret Wars is happening somehow some elements from 838 and 616 and whatever else they introduce will coalesce into the new 616 and there were a lot of interesting elements i wouldn't mind seeing combined. Enjoyed Peggy Carter as Cap though. I will say the heroes of the 838 came off very inherently aggressive though compared to the 616 MCU heroes. It was great seeing Reed as well and hearing he does in fact have children so if and when FF starts it should feel fresh from the others since they are at a different place in life. i give it an easy 8 out of 10. There were some things i could go really deep into but it doesn't feel like it was trying to be shakespeare but rather a fun good movie. The CG i would give a 7.9 out of 10 though, some parts were really done well but there were some minor things that stood out like when strange assistant was blasted back you could totally see the stunt double/ change in physical size and a few other bits. lol

838 wanda is definitely somehow going to end up in new mcu though. no doubt about it. lol. And i was actually suprised she had powers too. In the movie we never really saw she had powers and i was wondering the whole time low key and then when wanda from 616 left her body she went flying off and i was like "Well look at that." lol

Oh and the battle of the stranges was EPIC. the music notes, the way it flowed, it was honestly one of my fave battle scenes ever. It was just really beautiful yet destructive at the same time.

Edit. I mean Multiverse of Madness but i kind of like Mystery of Magic better. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-24-2022 at 07:35 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

i was looking at my kindle app and just had to do a print screen. It looked random as heck but you can really tell how all over the MU i jump. lol

random.jpg
    random2.jpg
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-26-2022 at 04:41 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Tomorrow, I'm going to a hotel. After that, I'll be without internet as we move into our new house. I know you guys will miss my Hellionposting, but feel free to post about him while I'm gone. That way, no one feels sad.

I just bought some Sims 4 packs to keep me busy until I get internet back. But I might get Zoo Tycoon because the kids would go crazy it.

Picture from the hotel. My dog is having a great time.