Page 10 of 326 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    The problem with Murder at the Mansion ... was in the end there wasn't a murder. Not in the traditional sense of a murder mystery. If Morrison was going to kill her off and it actually work with the story - Emma should have stayed dead. Not busting on characters. Just for a murder mystery - they don't usually come back to life. Unless the person in question needed or wanted to be dead for a reason. IMO.
    well, all throughout Magneto, there was no Magneto
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

Quote Originally Posted by JackalsIII View Post
    well, all throughout Magneto, there was no Magneto
    Not sure what you are talking about. Which issues or help refresh my memory.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

Not sure what you are talking about. Which issues or help refresh my memory.
    Whenever you saw Magneto, it wasn't really him. Because of the whole Xorn thing

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

The problem with Murder at the Mansion ... was in the end there wasn't a murder. Not in the traditional sense of a murder mystery. If Morrison was going to kill her off and it actually work with the story - Emma should have stayed dead. Not busting on characters. Just for a murder mystery - they don't usually come back to life. Unless the person in question needed or wanted to be dead for a reason. IMO.
    And Kitty should have stayed in the bullet. What kind of grand denouement to the Whedon run is that when it's so easily revoked?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    And Kitty should have stayed in the bullet. What kind of grand denouement to the Whedon run is that when it's so easily revoked?
    it was necessary to display magneto's reform maybe!?

Praiseworthy Analyst Emerald_616's Avatar

With that logic, Morrison should've killed his entire cast in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Kitty should have been at Magneto's beck and call for like, years after that

Whenever you saw Magneto, it wasn't really him. Because of the whole Xorn thing
    Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald_616 View Post
    Perhaps not. I wasn't a fan of his work. I just like murder mysteries, I was disappointed it wasn't really a murder mystery, it was the only arc I tried of his because of concept. I thought it would have been fun having the Xmen do a "whodunit" type thing. *shrug*
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

Astonishing Member

At least we got Emma, the others have bounced back
    Yeah, except for the one that's been dead for 10 years...and the other one that will still be getting bashed for what he did during that run for decades to come even though it was all wildly out of character.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald_616 View Post
    He should have revealed they were all skrulls (other than Emma) and the real X-Men were off in space or something...that's the only way that run would have made any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by grinningdemon View Post
    Yeah, except for the one that's been dead for 10 years...and the other one that will still be getting bashed for what he did during that run for decades to come even though it was all wildly out of character.
    Yeah but we don't really need Jean and those who bring up the whole Scott cheating on Jean thing are people who are still harping on something ten years ago. Plus, Scott and Emma have broken up so there isn't even a need to bring it up.

Also, we have a younger Jean, so we should be okay. What would we even do with an adult Jean because death clock her

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Which is still completely up in the air!

Besides, I took it as Magneto reminding everyone of his power, not necessarily anything magnanimous towards Kitty's wellbeing.

Astonishing Member

Yeah but we don't really need Jean and those who bring up the whole Scott cheating on Jean thing are people who are still harping on something ten years ago. Plus, Scott and Emma have broken up so there isn't even a need to bring it up.
    Jean is a popular character and a lot of people would disagree with you...she didn't need to die, she just needed better writing...as to people bringing up Scott cheating on Jean, it comes up a lot even though he's not with Emma anymore...it still comes up in the books and it comes up with fans all the time...you know haters don't let stuff like that go (they still bitch about Maddie)...and, even if it didn't, it would still bother me because I'm a fan of the character and that whole thing was bullshit writing.

Also, we have a younger Jean, so we should be okay. What would we even do with an adult Jean because death clock her
    I like Jeen...but she's not meant to last and really not the same character...my guess is whatever the endgame for the O5 is results in the return of adult Jean.

I don't fear the Jean Church, but I'm Team Maddie! She was fun

Astonishing Member

I don't fear the Jean Church, but I'm Team Maddie! She was fun
    She was only fun once she was evil.