Page 139 of 327 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 4891

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    The wedding of X-O Manowar: The wedding of the centuries: http://www.comicbookresources.com/co...rtainment-2015

Valiant's #1 superhero!

This July, Valiant cordially invites you to the most momentous event of the summer...THE WEDDING OF X-O MANOWAR!

Aric of Dacia nearly died in battle against the Armor Hunters, and watched a world end at the hands of the Dead Hand.

As a king, he knows that it is his duty to marry and provide his people with an heir to protect them in the generations to come. He now makes the next step on his journey...

With a guest list of the Valiant Universe's finest, what could possibly go wrong? One hint: everything!

Alien warriors, Visigoth valor, love and war collide as red-hot creators Robert Venditti (Green Lantern) and Rafa Sandoval (Ultimate Hawkeye) joins an all-star cast of special guests for the can't-miss matrimonial melee two millennia in the making!

Release Date: July 1, 2015

It's $4.99 but it's worth the money considering that there will be a lot of characters you will see and it's 48 pages so it's like buying 2 comics for $4.99.
    How good is this? I enjoyed the first 2 trades of Archer and Armstrong and should get into more Valiant.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I've heard nothing but good things about Valiant over the past few years but still managed to never breakdown and get into it. I've heard it's really all intertwined. Is that true?
    X-Poster of the Month: April 2013

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aguja View Post
    We miss you! Come back to us.
    But there's activity here.

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

Quote Originally Posted by AgentFelix View Post
    /sigh 10char
    I need to know the meaning of this asap.
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.

I sometimes wonder if some of these conversations confuse the hell out of the newbies posters...so much left unsaid...

Anywhoo...

I've heard good things about Valiant as well, but just can't get stuck in. My pull list is full of IDW titles right now - just so much good writing and art there. Only so many hours in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    How good is this? I enjoyed the first 2 trades of Archer and Armstrong and should get into more Valiant.
    X-O is a strong series with great character growth and I love the art. If I'm being completely honest, it took me a while to get into X-O until he came back to earth and interacted with the rest of the Valiant universe. I would recommend reading Armor Hunters first before the marriage issue to give you a better idea of Aric and his soon to be wife and their situation as a whole. Or just read X-O #33. I think that one would help also.
    I've heard nothing but good things about Valiant over the past few years but still managed to never breakdown and get into it. I've heard it's really all intertwined. Is that true?
    Yes it's all a connected universe like the big 2. Someone recently asked what a good jumping on point for Valiant was and I'll link it. The posters over on the valiant thread are all incredibly nice and will answer any questions you might have if you decide to jump in.

Here's the link: http://community.comicbookresources....=1#post1209331
    Last edited by harashkupo; 05-25-2015 at 08:26 PM.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Spectacular Member Lycaon pictus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess View Post
    My most dreadful enemy, long time no see. Yes, I do recall that... land. If only it weren't a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycaon pictus View Post
    Sorry, I couldn't help myself

I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by Lycaon pictus View Post
    I love you for reminding me of this song.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

BANNED

Valiant Comics is popularly known to get great reviews on almost all of their comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    I sometimes wonder if some of these conversations confuse the hell out of the newbies posters...so much left unsaid...

Anywhoo...

I've heard good things about Valiant as well, but just can't get stuck in. My pull list is full of IDW titles right now - just so much good writing and art there. Only so many hours in a day.
    You shoukld try at least one Valiant comic and check it out.

Incredible Member

Anyone curious to give Valiant a try should check out The Valiant, a 4 issue miniseries that started last December. Its a great "starter" that also has significant impact on the Valiant universe. Definitely not a throw away story.

It was just released in trade paperback at a reduced price, so anyone could be able to find it for less than $10.
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    But there's activity here.
    There is activity there too. I heard what happened the first time. It seems it was a misunderstanding.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

It's a helluva lot better than most Marvel i've read over the past year.

Finally got the rest of Gillen's UXM run. I feel complete now.

Valiant, here I come!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Finally got the rest of Gillen's UXM run. I feel complete now.

Valiant, here I come!
    Very cool, I hope to see you over in the Valiant thread someday
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider