Page 142 of 327 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 4891
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    You're welcome

Goat can fly, has super strength, and can fire energy beams out of his/her eyes. Also super smart. If you get a chance to read the series, which is hilarious, you'll find out that the goat has a connection to Quantum and Woody.
    Was he a villainn before? i saw a cover before with 4 or more goats and the goat on the front looked fierce and i thought that it was a really cool and interesting idea to have a goat villain. Im not sure if it was Goat. Im google quantum and woody and swe if i can find the cover.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Was he a villainn before? i saw a cover before with 4 or more goats and the goat on the front looked fierce and i thought that it was a really cool and interesting idea to have a goat villain. Im not sure if it was Goat. Im google quantum and woody and swe if i can find the cover.
    The story behind the goat is such a fun story to give any real hints would just, imo, ruin the fun. But I will say that the goat is not a villain.

If you really want to get into Valiant there are a surprising amount of special sales going on that you could take advantage of. There are people in the Valiant thread that know about all of them where you can get a bulk of trades or other stuff for pretty cheap.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    The story behind the goat is such a fun story to give any real hints would just, imo, ruin the fun. But I will say that the goat is not a villain.

If you really want to get into Valiant there are a surprising amount of special sales going on that you could take advantage of. There are people in the Valiant thread that know about all of them where you can get a bulk of trades or other stuff for pretty cheap.
    Thanks a lot. I just need to check about him further.

Although I'm really enjoying Secret Wars I think I'm about to hit that point where I start going through (616) X-Men withdrawal. I guess the next few months will be great for rereading old runs.
    X-Poster of the Month: April 2013

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AgentFelix View Post
    Although I'm really enjoying Secret Wars I think I'm about to hit that point where I start going through (616) X-Men withdrawal. I guess the next few months will be great for rereading old runs.
    I can't even find the X-Men on any new material or aps Marvel is releasing. They don't even make an appearance on Marvel Future Fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Majin_O.A.W. View Post
    I can't even find the X-Men on any new material or aps Marvel is releasing. They don't even make an appearance on Marvel Future Fight!
    Well comics wise, Marvel has been ok even if they are purging them from everything else. But this whole "let's put everything on hold for 4 months and just run a series of 'What If...' minis" thing is fun...but not my X-Men. I think after next week's All-New, aren't we done? Or is there one more issue of Uncanny before the delay till October for #600?

BANNED

Good morning everyone ! It's still the Storm Month.

Finally decided to open up PAD's XF Ulti. 2. It was good first chap.

Knowing where the teams at mentally(I really love the psychiatrist angle in any story-telling medium), some mild uncomfort for well everyone, and just the hilarity of the last page. It was just wonderful.

It certainly changed my mood from reading She-Hulk. I managed to rent Charles Soule SH from the library and low and behold, some jerk tore out the first 2 issues. 40 something whole pages. Who does that?!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Finally decided to open up PAD's XF Ulti. 2. It was good first chap.

Knowing where the teams at mentally(I really love the psychiatrist angle in any story-telling medium), some mild uncomfort for well everyone, and just the hilarity of the last page. It was just wonderful.

It certainly changed my mood from reading She-Hulk. I managed to rent Charles Soule SH from the library and low and behold, some jerk tore out the first 2 issues. 40 something whole pages. Who does that?!
    Absolute dick move

Just finished PAD's XF Ulti 2. Man it was just great. And holy crap, bad things went down. I can't wait to collect the rest.

The Quick/The Dead made me cheer for Pietro. That was weird.

Layla Miller's time in the Summer's Rebellion was awesome. Ruby is awesome. She and Big Boss!Clops need to make a reappearance.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

So I did a count last night, with Fonts of Wisdom being down as well, it will now literally take years to archive every homeless X-fic not stored on FF.net...the OHXFFA project should be finished at this rate by the time I'm 57...

Plans will have to be made...
    Last edited by Beezzi; 05-30-2015 at 06:42 AM.

BANNED

Watched a singing competition earlier. a lot of good singers.

BANNED

Question. Is X-Women #1 a canon issue?

Spectacular Member Lycaon pictus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    So I did a count last night, with Fonts of Wisdom being down as well, it will now literally take years to archive every homeless X-fic not stored on FF.net...the OHXFFA project should be finished at this rate by the time I'm 57...

Plans will have to be made...
    Wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Lycaon pictus View Post
    Wait, what?
    The Old Homeless X-Men Fan Fiction Archive (OHXFFA for short ) is my pet project/bane of excitence - basically its a database/legacy archive that saves and houses x-fan fiction (and older x-fan sites) that used to be archived on independent sites. With the popularity FF.net, and after the 90s fic boom, many of these sites went down and we lost (or assumed we had lost) a large part of X-history - fan fiction reflects the views and trends within a fanbase and the X-writers were at the center point of the 'fic revolution'. Hell, one of those CFan fic writers, became a X comic writer.

I've saved a lot of stuff over the years, which has basically become the backbone of the project housed on two hard drives. As I find 'new' lost fics or sites they get added. Fonts of Wisdom was a massive archive which was still online until a few months back. It's now offline and like many sites only accessible through the Wayback Machine - it had over 200 fics, many with multiple chapters. In order to add those to the archive/database each has to be read, re-rated, summarised, check to make sure it's homeless and the writer contacted for permission and contact details updated.

Keeping in mind I still have the whole of my own, the Lori MacDonald, Southern Comfort, Shifting Sands, the main Generation X and part of the Wolverine and Jubilee.com archives to catalogue (just to account for the big sites) - the OHXFFA will finally open when I'm in my late 50's...

I'm gonna need help reading - the sites html is all done, but I can only read so much between work and life. I've had days of hours of forced fic reading with characters I hate - it's soul numbing, but my silly way of giving back to a community I grew up with for 18 years.

(Sorry for the text wall of doom everyone)
    Last edited by Beezzi; 05-30-2015 at 08:27 PM.