Page 148 of 327 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 4891

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    I just finished Sense8. It was like watching an alternate version of the X-men, and it was amazing.
    I've been on the fence. I'm a big fan of B5 but I don't know how much is JMS or Wachowskis' influence.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    I've been on the fence. I'm a big fan of B5 but I don't know how much is JMS or Wachowskis' influence.
    I'm not sure what B5 is. I just saw it on Netflix and thought it looked interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    I'm not sure what B5 is. I just saw it on Netflix and thought it looked interesting.
    You remember back in the 90's when sliced bread became all jealous? That was B5

B5 or Babylon 5 was this awesomely awesome sci-fi show that JMS(J. Michael Straczynski) is known for outside of comics. He's one of the creators or Sense8 which is why I want to try it out but it also has the Wachowskis attached. I'm not to fond of their work and if they have a heavy influence on the story then that's kind of a deal breaker.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Oh and B5 is also responsible for the greatest bromance to ever grace the TV screen

Quote Originally Posted by G'Kar
    "You picked a terrible moment in your social evolution to develop principles. Perhaps you can start with something simpler, the moral equivalent of the opposable thumb, for instance."
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    1 Buy a real steak from the butcher shop for less than either? You can probably throw in some Broccoli and Carrots too. Drink water instead of soda.
    2 Generation X, I guess... if you have to.
    My culinary skills aren't good enough to cook such a spread and I'm not near a good store for ingredients. I do make killer grilled chicken though.

Gen X...I'm on it.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    My culinary skills aren't good enough to cook such a spread and I'm not near a good store for ingredients. I do make killer grilled chicken though.

Gen X...I'm on it.
    That's why I'm always stocked up on eggs, bacon, and hash browns. Even before I learned to cook, breakfast remains the easiest thing to make besides ramen. And it's sooooo good.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    Oh and B5 is also responsible for the greatest bromance to ever grace the TV screen

For me, Babylon 5 remains the best sci-fi show ever. Knowing the behind the scenes shifts and changes yet seeing how great the show turned out makes it even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Pepple should watch Empire and of Extant.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post

Gen X...I'm on it.
    5 minutes in a skillet each side on medium high with some olive oil.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    For me, Babylon 5 remains the best sci-fi show ever. Knowing the behind the scenes shifts and changes yet seeing how great the show turned out makes it even better.
    The end of season 1 through the end of the Shadow Wars is still some of the coolest storytelling. And even though the effects are dated, I love seeing the Whitestars battling out against Earthgov ships.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Spectacular Member Lycaon pictus's Avatar

I like to broil steak. Season with salt and pepper, then 7 minutes on each side

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lycaon pictus View Post
    I like to broil steak. Season with salt and pepper, then 7 minutes on each side
    I cook mine less than that then I wait a little, I simply didn't want to risk anyone getting sick.

Hm...I look into it. Need to find the meat market.

Oh and I've decided to get Cable and Deadpool instead. Can't get the omni but the ultimates can keep me at ease for a bit. There's some anime I want to buy so...

Also where should I start on Babylon 5? Is the first season good to start or is it better to go later?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

I'm, gonna swing, in this chandelier, in this chandelier.