Page 165 of 327 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 4891

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Hahaha, thanks! We would love to have other people around to watch it with.

My best friend and I are crazy for B5, it's our all-time favorite show, we decided a few months ago to have a proper watch-through in the proper movies/tv-series order, the getting pissed-out drunk while watching it just comes as an added bonus, hahaha. We usually binge through 5-6 episodes, right now we are at the wonderful season 4, right before the start of the Minbari stuff and the end of the Earth stuff. We just realised that we missed Thirdspace but we are watching it on our next watch-through. Season 1 was tough to go through, so many filler episodes. I love how my best friend in our latest watch-through kept ranting 'where the f**ck is Mollari, give me more Mollari!' while shouting in Londo-voice 'ah, more drinks, yes?'. The Mollari and G'kar moments are so golden, we keep having nerd-moments were we compare our friendship to those two, lol I know.... -_-

We just decided that our next watch-through series will be the 'modern' Battlestar Galactica, it will be awesome. Six! Baltar! Adama!
    The best Londo and G'Kar scene hands down is the trapped in the elevator scene.

The only drunken binge watch I've done with a friend was OZ.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    The best Londo and G'Kar scene hands down is the trapped in the elevator scene.

The only drunken binge watch I've done with a friend was OZ.
    Hah, no way, Oz?? That's our second favorite show, we might have a watch-through of it in spring. I'm a sucker for the Beecher/Keller romance - greatest love story ever told, heh.

Ah Londo, his journey (and G'kars) was/is an amazing watch - "What I've done?! Oh, Mr. Morden, I haven't even started with you yet." *goosebumps*

Setup...
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Detonation...
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

...and Shockwave.

What's truly sad about Londo is that he allows others to achieve great [and horrible] things but he himself achieves little to nothing while damning himself and his people. Destroying the Shadow vessels? Not necessary since Sheridan's plan called away the Vorlon planet killer at the last minute, but it makes the Drakh decide to set up shop on Centauri Prime for their insolence to the Shadows. Londo ends up screwed no matter what he does.
    Last edited by nx01a; 10-23-2015 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Hah, no way, Oz?? That's our second favorite show, we might have a watch-through of it in spring. I'm a sucker for the Beecher/Keller romance - greatest love story ever told, heh.

Ah Londo, his journey (and G'kars) was/is an amazing watch - "What I've done?! Oh, Mr. Morden, I haven't even started with you yet." *goosebumps*
    The Beecher/Keller/Schillinger("Schilling - ur", not "Schillin - jur") triangle is probably one of the greatest character arcs I've ever watched. OZ, B5, West Wing, and Farscape are all shows that I've watched the complete series so many times that I've actually lost count.
    Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    What's truly sad about Londo is that he allows others to achieve great [and horrible] things but he himself achieves little to nothing while damning himself and his people. Destroying the Shadow vessels? Not necessary since Sheridan's plan called away the Vorlon planet killer at the last minute, but it makes the Drakh decide to set up shop on Centauri Prime for their insolence to the Shadows. Londo ends up screwed no matter what he does.
    I think Londo's major tragedy was the fact that right when he was on his way to redemption and actually contributing to something great for his people and more; all of that then gets taken away and he's no longer able to do good. Well until the day he was fated to die that is.

Luckily Vir was always by his side so he was there to pick up the pieces and hopefully do what Londo couldn't.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Literally pick up the pieces, i.e. Londo's necklace of emperorhoodshipthingee.

Literally pick up the pieces, i.e. Londo's necklace of emperorhoodshipthingee.
    LOL as long as it wasn't one of those keepers he should be good.

Those things were nasty as hell.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    LOL as long as it wasn't one of those keepers he should be good.
    Those things were nasty as hell.
    Who would have thought that Londo refining alcoholism to an art would save the Centauri?

Who would have thought that Londo refining alcoholism to an art would save the Centauri?
    Welp, then Vir is screwed if he ever gets taken over. Liquor and him just don't mix.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

BANNED

It seems than Pan flopped, not even wolverine could save it... and it seems that whitewashing doesn't sell

BANNED

My bakery replaced the banana chocolate bread with carob.... Goddess! WTH!?

BANNED

Celine Dion takes her twins to Disneyland to celebrate their 5th birthday. smile.gif

The twins names are Eddy (after Dion's favorite French songwriter Eddy Marnay) and Nelson (after former South African President Nelson Mandela).

The twins date of birth is October 23, 2010.

I laughed so hard I cried.
    A rage game mixed with bad yoda jokes, life doesn't ever get better.

I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Got off work at 8. Got home by 10:40. I. Am. Wrecked right now.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.