Page 2 of 325 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Storm sees patterns of energies to manipulate the weather!

malachi is awesome!
    haha, thank you rlaam. I don't know how you manage to find these posts ( I usually don't remember where they are after a while) but I do think I posted on with some swirling clouds also.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JackalsIII View Post
    What is Black Sky?
    They are from Dark Horse comics. Project Black Sky is termed to these characters to separate their world from other characters of Dark Horse, I think that's the explanation.

You can ask the PBS fans here: http://community.comicbookresources....n-Boy-and-more!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    haha, thank you rlaam. I don't know how you manage to find these posts ( I usually don't remember where they are after a while) but I do think I posted on with some swirling clouds also.
    Storm Appreciation Thread!

But it took me time to find because of the thousand pages on that certain thread.

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

I'm still asking when the op said whatever, if it means I can also talk about characters outside Marvel Comics.
    You don't have to talk about comics at all. There are other threads for that. This is an off topic thread so you can talk about anything. Even Celine Dion. Historically though it used to be chat about TV and gay stuff.

Ororo Munroe aka Storm!
    I liked the inverted covers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by just another user View Post
    You don't have to talk about comics at all. There are other threads for that. This is an off topic thread so you can talk about anything. Even Celine Dion. Historically though it used to be chat about TV and gay stuff.

I liked the inverted covers.

Lol.

Here'r the inverted covers then.

Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 11-13-2014 at 11:07 AM.

BANNED

Storm and Rogue listening to Celine Dion's song: It's All Coming Back To Me Now.

and yes. Celine can control the weather too.

BANNED

I like this

But i think this image will be deleted again

BANNED

My second favorite female character. Hollow, formerly popularly known as Penance of Generation X!

They are from Dark Horse comics. Project Black Sky is termed to these characters to separate their world from other characters of Dark Horse, I think that's the explanation.

You can ask the PBS fans here: http://community.comicbookresources....n-Boy-and-more!
    Thanks for the information! I use to be better at knowing what Dark Horse and Image were putting out. I guess now that I don't look at the Previews magazine, I miss out on a bunch of titles
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

Storm and Rogue listening to Celine Dion's song: It's All Coming Back To Me Now.

and yes. Celine can control the weather too.
    I love that song! Brings back beautiful memories from the '90s. Falling Into You was such a brilliant album by my dear Celine.

I love Storm #1 regular cover and my favorite is Storm #4.

I also really think Storm #3 variant cover is the best cover.

To be honest, I also like the blank variant cover. it looks clean and emphasizes the cool font used on Storm's name as well as the #1
    I like those covers too. What's the highest price you paid for the variant covers? Also are you planning on giving some of your extras as gifts to friends?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I like those covers too. What's the highest price you paid for the variant covers? Also are you planning on giving some of your extras as gifts to friends?
    I'm actually thankful that there are no more variant covers because the price of the variant cover is equal to 5 regular covers (so that's like $3.99 X 5 ). But if they want to give us Storm variant covers again then I will still buy it.

I already gave a few to my friends.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I love that song! Brings back beautiful memories from the '90s. Falling Into You was such a brilliant album by my dear Celine.
    It's All Coming Back To Me Now is the greatest song made ever, for me. How I wish I was the one who made the song.

This wiki link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It%27s_...Back_to_Me_Now

states: "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" is a power ballad, written by Jim Steinman. According to Steinman the song was inspired by Wuthering Heights, and was an attempt to write "the most passionate, romantic song" he could ever create."

Astonishing Member

Thanks for the information! I use to be better at knowing what Dark Horse and Image were putting out. I guess now that I don't look at the Previews magazine, I miss out on a bunch of titles
    Dark Horse is trying to build up a superhero line because of the massive hit they are taking from losing the Star Wars license back to Marvel.

BANNED

If you like something really bloody, then go for X ongoing solo.

I don't have any of his comic though because my national comic shop doesn't sell it.

I'm planning to buy the digital when I get a new cellphone.