Page 205 of 327 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 4891

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The editor of X-Men Gold has moved on to the Avengers office. *moment of silence*
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

They deliberately have no solo books because the X-Men is a team franchise.
    my hopes for wave 2 are skyrocketing by the minute

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

JDW’s opinion on Emma changed over the past year after reading and discussing LW’s stuff.
    LW? (10 char)

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    LW? (10 char)
    Leah Williams

JDW’s opinion on Emma changed over the past year after reading and discussing LW’s stuff.
    is this hinting Williams is gonna do smething with emma? maybe not considering shes already shivering her timbers w/ duggan
    Last edited by houndsofluv; 08-05-2019 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Leah Williams
    So, Grant Morrison, Joss Whedon, Warren Ellis, etc, all wrote Emma in the 21st century, yet it was one issue of X-men Black that made him see Emma differently, and not as a villain (as those tweets someone found indicated) like he did? Forgive me if I'm just a bit skeptical about this, specially after seeing how Emma was portrayed under his watch in Rosenberg's run.

The editor of X-Men Gold has moved on to the Avengers office. *moment of silence*
    Ah, the corporate ladder. Fail miserable at your job and get rewarded anyway.

BANNED

So, Grant Morrison, Joss Whedon, Warren Ellis, etc, all wrote Emma in the 21st century, yet it was one issue of X-men Black that made him see Emma differently, and not as a villain (as those tweets someone found indicated) like he did? Forgive me if I'm just a bit skeptical about this, specially after seeing how Emma was portrayed under his watch in Rosenberg's run.

Ah, the corporate ladder. Fail miserable at your job and get rewarded anyway.
    He also edited Duggan's Emma in Infinity Wars who was very heroic.

He also edited Duggan's Emma in Infinity Wars who was very heroic.
    Which makes me even more skeptical of this claim; strikes me either as something to make LW happy and/or to appease the fans, which he knows are furious at how Emma has been portrayed at Marvel in recent years, particularly in Rosenberg's run. Of course, both are not mutually exclusive.

BANNED

What else do people think was going to happen to Emma the moment Jean came back???
    If all she got throught the last 15 years came at Jean's expense, she was going to suffer when the real deal returned.
    I don't know what else people expected. Just because it lasted long it doesn't mean it was going to be forever. They can't keep killing Jean just to have Emma on the spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteNimrod View Post
    What else do people think was going to happen to Emma the moment Jean came back???
    If all she got throught the last 15 years came at Jean's expense, she was going to suffer when the real deal returned.
    I don't know what else people expected. Just because it lasted long it doesn't mean it was going to be forever. They can't keep killing Jean just to have Emma on the spotlight.
    Scott can be with Emma with Jean around- if Jean can't survive as a character without being with Scott, then she shouldn't survive at all.

And even if they did bring back the relationship, the horrible, sexist writing of Emma begins before Jean came back, in IvX, and didn't need to continue with Rosenberg, when they doubled down on it despite knowing fans reacted poorly, and on top of that insisted on the "Scott was WRONG" narrative they knew most fans disliked. Rosenberg's run was clearly designed as a **** you to anyone that liked Scott and Emma's characterizations in the 21st century (as a couple or individually), particularly Morrison and Whedon's runs, which are the most popular X-men runs in the last 20 years.

BANNED

I didn't say anything about Scemma or jott, lol
    (I don't think he can thou, scemma has his own issues, Marvel should also let Cycops regain some dignity please)
    And Jean can survive, Emma is the one who seems to take a hit for not being in a relationship

Hehehehe, Morrison and Whedon are almost 15 years old. We are not on the early 2000's anymore. We are close to two decades since them
    Last edited by CuteNimrod; 08-05-2019 at 12:30 PM.

I didn't say anything about Scemma or jott, lol
    (I don't think he can thou, scemma has his own issues, Marvel should also let Cycops regain some dignity please)
    And Jean can survive, Emma is the one who seems to take a hit for not being in a relationship
    Emma has been around long before she got with Scott, Jean never managed to do so- closest was X-men Red, that still lasted less than a year.

Scott not only has dignity, but was more popular than ever once he got over Jean.

Hehehehe, Morrison and Whedon are almost 15 years old. We are not on the early 2000's anymore. We are close to two decades since them
    And they're still the most popular runs of the last decades.

Marvel seems fond of rehashing only the 80's and 90's, while pissing on everything that came after, because writers and editors want to relive their childhoods.

Emma has been around long before she got with Scott, Jean never managed to do so- closest was X-men Red, that still lasted less than a year.

Scott not only has dignity, but was more popular than ever once he got over Jean.

Marvel seems fond of rehashing only the 80's and 90's, while pissing on everything that came after, because writers and editors want to relive their childhoods.
    Or because x-men comics were really good on 90s or 80s. not everything is nostalgia

Scott was popular not because he wasn't with Jean. I will hardly say have a relationship with the woman you cheated you wife is have dignity
    Last edited by spirit2011; 08-05-2019 at 01:53 PM.

BANNED

Lol, nope
    Many people including die hard Cyclops fans like myself hated him for that. Don't pretend that disgusting ship is universaly loved.
    His popularity came from being the focus for an entire decade, not for Emma or Jean or Maddie.
    You're a scemma shipper greatly overrating the influence and popularity of your ship. Without it Scott is the same guy. Probably better.

Nope, nope, nope, nothing of the last 15 years is more popular or significant than anything from the 80 or 90. Only Emma fans and Scemma shippers think that.

Morrison and Whedon are nostalgia lolololol. It feels so good to say it, you want to keep everybody stuck on that era just for emma and scemma but the X-men are way more than that. Morrison and Whedon were some people childhoods too hahahahaha.

BANNED

This Emma/Scemma fans mental breakdown and denial are delicious.
    After years of Jean fans taking that you can't comprehend getting even a bit of that treatment, lolololol

Be glad she wasn't killed.