Page 220 of 327 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 4891
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    “We gotta be more civil among X-fans! Also every day, I will screencap a bad opinion and send my people after them, then pretend I never wanted that to happen.”
    What happened now?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    What happened now?
    Not something that happened today specifically, just a general observation.

Of all the dystopian nightmares X-Fans have seen, none can compare to the horror of an open forum. Now let us go back to defending the fandom from the danger of random tweets that practically no one would see if we didn't constantly talk about them, as if we somehow don't realize that the structure of our website is designed to form echo chambers.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

What should I ask Duggod for X-Men Monday?

BANNED

Ask him when will Storm be black again.

TWO GODS MEET FOR THE FIRST TIME, LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4LHKTLh...=1u5p4ehz2lwkw

How bad are Kate and Em for Sebastian's blood pressure?

BANNED

Gonna wait for Tycon's suggestion.

uh uhhhhhhh uhhhh uhh ask duggod who each cast member’s favorite one piece character is.

Ask him, "You revealed that Game of Thrones was one of Lockheed's favorite shows. Now that the show is over, what can you find him watching?"

Or, "What did Lockheed think about the Game of Thrones finale?"
    Last edited by gifted; 10-29-2019 at 01:58 PM.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    uh uhhhhhhh uhhhh uhh ask duggod who each cast member’s favorite one piece character is.
    Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Ask him, "You revealed that Game of Thrones was one of Lockheed's favorite shows. Now that the show is over, what can you find him watching?"

Or, "What did Lockheed think about the Game of Thrones finale?"
    fug I love both of these. And I also need to ask how Kate feels about the final season since she loved projecting onto Khaleesi.

Benioff & Weiss' schedules are completely free for an X-Book now. Hickman is typing up the email...

BANNED

Ask him if the book will be more about pirate adventures or corporative/political intrigue, or if the two themes will be tied in a way that there will be no excess of either part.

And also which of the Yonko/Shichibukai is the favorite of each crew member.

BANNED

Just wanted to share that the president of my country is on full beast mode because his family has been implicated in the murder of a city councilor. And I'm both excited with the idea of him falling but also afraid of him or his vice deploying the army on the streets and the country going back to a military dictatorship.

Things are heating up, lads. I'm actually wondering for how long I'll be able to walk in the streets or even use the internet lol

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Just wanted to share that the president of my country is on full beast mode because his family has been implicated in the murder of a city councilor. And I'm both excited with the idea of him falling but also afraid of him or his vice deploying the army on the streets and the country going back to a military dictatorship.

Things are heating up, lads. I'm actually wondering for how long I'll be able to walk in the streets or even use the internet lol
    Yeah, you're overreacting, not so much the idea that Bolsonaro would put the army in the street if he had no other recourse to stay in power, but rather, that it would follow his orders (Dilma Rousseff tried to put the army to crush the protests against her as recently as 2016 and the then commander of the Brazilian army told her to take a hike), and also the idea that Bolsonaro is actually involved in that specific non-sense- the witness that says he talked with him in Rio the day of that murder is clearly lying, since he was in Brasília that day, according to Congress records.

Even more importantly, the idea that Mourão would put the army in the streets for Bolsonaro is non-sense- rather, he'd take the opportunity to get Bolsonaro impeached and pose as the savior of the democracy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yeah, you're overreacting, not so much the idea that Bolsonaro would put the army in the street if he had no other recourse to stay in power, but rather, that it would follow his orders (Dilma Rousseff tried to put the army to crush the protests against her as recently as 2016 and the then commander of the Brazilian army told her to take a hike), and also the idea that Bolsonaro is actually involved in that specific non-sense- the witness that says he talked with him in Rio the day of that murder is clearly lying, since he was in Brasília that day, according to Congress records.

Even more importantly, the idea that Mourão would put the army in the streets for Bolsonaro is non-sense- rather, he'd take the opportunity to get Bolsonaro impeached and pose as the savior of the democracy.
    Mourão is already rubbing his hands with a Joker smile.

Yeah, I dunno man. Apparently the doorman said "someone" in his apartment let the dude get in. It was either one of his sons or the first lady was with some "friend".

Either way, yeah, overreaction, maybe. But my motto has been that anything can happen here. This country is too crazy for its own good. And the president's reaction certainly doesn't help his case. Oh well. I'm just waiting for the schadenfreude.