Page 238 of 327 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248288 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 4891

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Attachment 90599

By Redmedic, my friends are amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    GOD yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    X-Men who take the strap, a non exhaustive study:

Xavier
    Cyclops
    Havok
    Vulcan (the Summers brothers exude massive Bottom Energy)
    Wolverine
    Sunspot
    Gambit
    Longshot
    not to blaspheme twice in one post (and on jesus's bday no less sorry pal) but this is my bible

Merry Christmas!

I'm going to take a second to gloat and say that my boyfriend and I belong under that mistletoe because he proposed to me today! Ugh, such happy days.

Haha, this thread is so gay with all the kisses. I love it.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Merry Christmas!

I'm going to take a second to gloat and say that my boyfriend and I belong under that mistletoe because he proposed to me today! Ugh, such happy days.

Condragulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Merry Christmas!

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Merry Christmas all!

Who first?

<3

by average-xmendrawings on tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post

<3

by average-xmendrawings on tumblr
    All that's missing is a salty Smasher in the background. Or maybe she likes this who knows.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Make sure you get your votes in on time people!
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I can't believe I listened to this whole thing. Like I know I hate myself, but damn.

-Re: Phoenix Rez, felt Jean was overshadowed by the Phoenix, wanted her to have more agency over her own story.

-Turned down X-Men Red because he didn’t think Jean was in a position where she would have wanted to, or was ready to lead a team.

-Wanted New Mutants to be done in ones with an underlying plot, wanted to explore how they were different from the main X-Men teams and what made them unique.

-The first issue of NM wasn’t the first one he scripted, feels that beginning in media res was a misstep that put off potential new readers.

-NM was pitched as an ongoing, in part because of the movie. There was a lot of editorial shuffling.

-Original ending of NM had a very different ending with a second team with Shatterstar, Skids, Sunspot, and Cannonball showing up. This second team would be hunting down the initial team, who would have been framed by Karma?

-Editorial wanted him to do an X-force or X-Factor book, butt Matt wanted to do a Multiple Man mini instead.

-Initial pitch for MM, had only Madrox in it and he was supposed to die at the end, because of course.

-Astonishing was supposed to be longer, and the NM stuff was supposed to be wrapped there. The second planned arc of Astonishing he was going to pitch was similar to what ended up being Extermination, involved Sinister bringing back Cyclops and Havok being a whiny turd about it.

-The idea of Nate vs. Legion in Disassembled was from Rosenberg, was going to be the second year of Astonishing.

-The writers were told to “clear the board” for Hickman, were told Hickman’s plans and told to give the X-Men an end. So he decided to make it extra dark to contrast with what Hickman was going to be doing. Hence “The Last X-Men Story”.

-He feels bad that the Wolfsbane story hurt people. But he felt it was his job to make people upset, wanted a sense of failure of the promise of Morrison’s era. Apparently some people liked the run and told Rosenberg as much, so it’s all okay. No mention of Blindfold.

-He’s Hawkeye fans’ problem now.

BANNED

Thank you for dying for our sins, Dante.

Also, these editorial shenanigans will grant him no mercy from me, as I blacklisted him from access to my piggie bank over Punisher, not X-Men. Half my Twitter being other writers praising Freefall just makes me suspicious, even if I do hope it's good.

BANNED

Got a cold on NYE womp womp

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I can't believe I listened to this whole thing. Like I know I hate myself, but damn.

-Re: Phoenix Rez, felt Jean was overshadowed by the Phoenix, wanted her to have more agency over her own story.

-Turned down X-Men Red because he didn’t think Jean was in a position where she would have wanted to, or was ready to lead a team.

-Wanted New Mutants to be done in ones with an underlying plot, wanted to explore how they were different from the main X-Men teams and what made them unique.

-The first issue of NM wasn’t the first one he scripted, feels that beginning in media res was a misstep that put off potential new readers.

-NM was pitched as an ongoing, in part because of the movie. There was a lot of editorial shuffling.

-Original ending of NM had a very different ending with a second team with Shatterstar, Skids, Sunspot, and Cannonball showing up. This second team would be hunting down the initial team, who would have been framed by Karma?

-Editorial wanted him to do an X-force or X-Factor book, butt Matt wanted to do a Multiple Man mini instead.

-Initial pitch for MM, had only Madrox in it and he was supposed to die at the end, because of course.

-Astonishing was supposed to be longer, and the NM stuff was supposed to be wrapped there. The second planned arc of Astonishing he was going to pitch was similar to what ended up being Extermination, involved Sinister bringing back Cyclops and Havok being a whiny turd about it.

-The idea of Nate vs. Legion in Disassembled was from Rosenberg, was going to be the second year of Astonishing.

-The writers were told to “clear the board” for Hickman, were told Hickman’s plans and told to give the X-Men an end. So he decided to make it extra dark to contrast with what Hickman was going to be doing. Hence “The Last X-Men Story”.

-He feels bad that the Wolfsbane story hurt people. But he felt it was his job to make people upset, wanted a sense of failure of the promise of Morrison’s era. Apparently some people liked the run and told Rosenberg as much, so it’s all okay. No mention of Blindfold.

-He’s Hawkeye fans’ problem now.
    Thank God hes gone.