Page 246 of 268 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 4015
  1. #3676
    Benefactor / Malefactor H-E-D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    lee siyeon legend vocalist from a legendary group, dreamcatcher is gonna dominate
    I got to do the hi-touch at their LA concert and I totally froze up when I got to Siyeon. Still not over it.

    Also not over their killer Chakra cover.


  2. #3677
    Astonishing Member Ferro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2,451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I got to do the hi-touch at their LA concert and I totally froze up when I got to Siyeon. Still not over it.

    Also not over their killer Chakra cover.

    i also saw them in portugal, I died when it came to "you and I", they are such a well rounded group its insane

  3. #3678
    Solid Member Odd Rödney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    411

    Default

    I can now report that, thanks to this thread, I have learned a little something about k-pop. Gracias!
    “After my initial feeling of being violated, seeing that pompous fool using my creation to stroke his infantile ego, it finally struck me that the leader of my country and the free world actually enjoys comparing himself to a mass murderer." - Jim Starlin, December 2019.

  4. #3679
    Chris-chan of X-fans Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    6,646

    Default

    Just finished Midsommar and wow this is literally Krakoa!!!

  5. #3680
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,505

    Default

    Why Oprah, Gayle, and Tanesha Coates out her tearing up all the black men. Both real and fictional. *Shakes head*
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  6. #3681
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    12,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Why Oprah, Gayle, and Tanesha Coates out her tearing up all the black men. Both real and fictional. *Shakes head*
    a profound silenth hath entered the chat.

  7. #3682
    Benefactor / Malefactor H-E-D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,485

    Default



    I feel like the current generation of K-Pop stans don't have a proper appreciation and awareness of KARA.

  8. #3683
    Astonishing Member Ferro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2,451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post


    I feel like the current generation of K-Pop stans don't have a proper appreciation and awareness of KARA.
    kara's discography is too solid, second gen groups have considerably better and more complete discography

  9. #3684
    Fantastic Member sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post


    I feel like the current generation of K-Pop stans don't have a proper appreciation and awareness of KARA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    kara's discography is too solid, second gen groups have considerably better and more complete discography
    2nd gen groups in general are superior to whatever mashed-up noise is going on in the genre right now... but KARA was even better than most, especially musically. They did not have a single disappointing or underwhelming title track from 2009-2015, which is unheard of. Honey, Wanna, Mister, Lupin, Jumping, Step, Pandora, Damaged Lady, Mamma Mia, Cupid... Not a bad one in the bunch. Special shout-out to random album tracks like Strawberry and Rider.


    My bias group is/was SNSD but they could not compare to KARA when it came to musical output.

  10. #3685
    Astonishing Member Ferro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2,451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    2nd gen groups in general are superior to whatever mashed-up noise is going on in the genre right now... but KARA was even better than most, especially musically. They did not have a single disappointing or underwhelming title track from 2009-2015, which is unheard of. Honey, Wanna, Mister, Lupin, Jumping, Step, Pandora, Damaged Lady, Mamma Mia, Cupid... Not a bad one in the bunch. Special shout-out to random album tracks like Strawberry and Rider.


    My bias group is/was SNSD but they could not compare to KARA when it came to musical output.
    tea, mama mia is a bop, i love snsd too but their best albums are arguably after their height or in japanese

    the best third gen in terms of pure discography are probably just red velvet, mamamoo, and gfriend even tho their titles are repetitive their albums are solid, dreamcatcher is newer but very very solid, the rest is basicaly title tracks

  11. #3686
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,468

    Default

    What have I done?

  12. #3687
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    9,227

    Default

    I would massage all of the dead skin hanging off of Donald's body without hesitation if it meant I could return to America right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ???
    The world has changed, and so have I.

  13. #3688
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,468

    Default

    I’ll come rescue you.

  14. #3689
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    9,227

    Default

    scoop me up in your strong arms, daddy
    Quote Originally Posted by ???
    The world has changed, and so have I.

  15. #3690
    Astonishing Member Beetle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,935

    Default

    I kinda want to make a Hilary and the Deplorables reference from some of this concern trolling

    Or "the F word represents every thing I hate"

    But it's just not worth it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •