Page 257 of 327 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267307 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 4891
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    It is better at being an Avengers book than Hickman's run but is probably going to end up like Bendis, Busiek's, and the majority of Avengers runs in general where overall I dig it and love some of the stories specifically but won't die on the cross for the whole thing. Except you, Spencer Cap. Mi amor. I dream of the day when we may lay together in bed every night and spend every day seeing the sights of the city. When none shall judge what we have together. When we may hold hands and see the end of this star, safe in the knowledge that our love shall transcend. My dearest, my muse. I love you more than anything on this forsaken Earth, and I shall love you more than the suffocating embrace of the Lord or the fiery kiss of the Devil. Nothing will ever come between us. Nothing. Also, CGR singehandedly ruined the Ghost Rider arc.
    *smile and nod yall*

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Which Krakoan citizen, besides Glob, is most likely to carry the corona virus into Krakoa?

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Which Krakoan citizen, besides Glob, is most likely to carry the corona virus into Krakoa?
    Quintavius Quirinius Quire does NOT wash his hands.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Either Exodus, because he has the understanding of disease and it's prevention of an average person from the 12th Century, or Logan, who although he is immune to the virus himself, still acts as a carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post

this is such an illyana if she was an horse girl
    ....I hate that you're not wrong. also best song of 2019 , will die on this hill

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    ....I hate that you're not wrong. also best song of 2019 , will die on this hill
    we'll d word together

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Ugh, I read the spoiler. The one thing we have to comfort ourselves with is that his run will be completely ignored once it ends, even more than his WatXM was; I haven't seen a single person ranking it among the greatest Avengers runs.
    I knew it wasn’t going to go anywhere special as soon as it opened up with an evil Celestials plot right after Ewing had finished sorting through the evil Celestial stuff in Ultimates2. Felt immediately redundant.

Plus, I dunno, I don’t really like McGuiness’s art much either. Just not my style.

I think WatXM was “ignored” because it went too wacky, sort of like how people don’t bring up X-Statix much outside of those books. Doop being in both seems like a shared telltale sign to me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I knew it wasn’t going to go anywhere special as soon as it opened up with an evil Celestials plot right after Ewing had finished sorting through the evil Celestial stuff in Ultimates2. Felt immediately redundant.

Plus, I dunno, I don’t really like McGuiness’s art much either. Just not my style.

I think WatXM was “ignored” because it went too wacky, sort of like how people don’t bring up X-Statix much outside of those books. Doop being in both seems like a shared telltale sign to me.
    Its bizarre how many drastic changes and revelations go praticaly ignored by the larger marvel universe, at this point something should be aknowledged

BANNED

5 X-books in February top 10.

BANNED

5 X-books in February top 10.
    bu bu but i tought krakatoa was bad!!! how come evil x-men are grabbing readers, x-men arent x-men now just new sentinels evil?? that make no cents luv???????? everyone is a clone???????????

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    bu bu but i tought krakatoa was bad!!! how come evil x-men are grabbing readers, x-men arent x-men now just new sentinels evil?? that make no cents luv???????? everyone is a clone???????????
    I can make straw men, too.

This is who you want to have authority on mutant society.

did i just watch a youtube poop

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    did i just watch a youtube poop
    LOL This is such a bizarre comment.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    I can make straw men, too.

This is who you want to have authority on mutant society.
    and what about it?