Page 273 of 325 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 4868

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yeah on episode 21 now. Seems like the genosha arc is the only good one. I think Storm was done so dirty because they were made in the 2000s right around that shift of elections where martin and living single, new york undercover were cancelled and there diveristy team must have went out the door. Since then most things they produced gave characters of color little to no relevance.

Though i have to say it would make a good Wolverine cartoon. But i don't think i've ever seen the x-men look this inedpt and stupid. Like when the girl told kitty the mrd was going to show up, had a vision, and kitty was like "oh no it's okay." and went to the door. or Storm having her back turn while a sentinel is yelling at her not 5 feet away about to shoot her.

But Storm got off easy. Cyclops is unrecognizable.
    At least Cyclops had a good showing in X-Men: Evolution. Storm was awful in that show too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    At least Cyclops had a good showing in X-Men: Evolution. Storm was awful in that show too.
    Evolution wasn't a horrible show in of itself but i just could never get into it because it always felt to me like Storm was purposefully aged so their most prominent and power black character was put into a teacher role and taken off the field mostly. Then to add insult to injury they didn't even replace with another powerful black character, they replaced with her "nephew" who grew bones out of his body. I gave it like 5 episodes but i couldn't get that thought out my head.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

You can always tell its new year when everything gets drowned in appreciation threads.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Mutie View Post
    Where the heck is the Mutant Tracker?
    Oh what fun we had

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

It is the last day for you guys to vote, see sticky thread, or link in my signature.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I don't have anywhere else to say this so I'll share it here: I just found out there's an online shipping of Angel and Nightcrawler called Nightangel, and the art is actually good.

I have some appreciation for X-Men Evolution because that t.v show and the X-Men movies are largely what introduced my wife to X-Men stuff. She reads the comics now, proving I can do some things right, sometimes at least.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-18-2021 at 03:06 PM.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Every time I watch an episode of Evo I feel like the Chrissy Teagin gif of that cringed smile.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Every time I watch an episode of Evo I feel like the Chrissy Teagin gif of that cringed smile.
    Lol, I haven't watched it since like, 2006 so I might respond similarly if I watched it now but I have fond memories of it. My partner and I had just started living together when we discovered it and the show, along with the Ultimate X-Men comics and the Fox movies, is what introduced her to the X-Men.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-18-2021 at 03:06 PM.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I've been thinking about getting into anime. When do the shouty ninja boy and the emo ninja boy kiss?

This black face in comics in driving me crazy. I think it got deleted last time i mentioned something like that in here but i need to vent. I am so tired of feeling like these artists have never seen anything but the same looking white people all their life. How can everyone in your art just look the same, like just twins with different color. I just really don't get how the art in the visual medium is worse today than it was 60 years ago when they tried. It's like now people want diversity so we will give it to them but it will just be a paint job, before it was no diversity but the little we had at least the artists tried to make them look different. Ugh! ugh! ugh!
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    I don't have anywhere else to say this so I'll share it here: I just found out there's an online shipping of Angel and Nightcrawler called Nightangel, and the art is actually good.
    Yeah they started after x-men apocalypse came out, it's like the baby version of cherik

How many variations of "introduce the x-men into the mcu", "how do you think they'll introduce the x-men in the mcu, "speculations about mcu phase 4 introducing the x-men" or "feige plan with the x-men" threads must there be. Like there's always a new one popping up every few months

I know it doesn't matter but once I get the rest of my dawn of x trades and my x of swords hardcover I'm going to post an image of me having collected the entire run of hickman's group x-men to show what kind of money people they are coloring too light and drawing too european are spending and what they stand to lose. I know it won't matter but it will make me feel better. Cause as a supporter I did my part.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I wonder what most people do with there comic books. Like me, i usually only have mine a few months up to a year and then give them away to strangers or family members unless it's like a hardcover or trade (Which i use to rarely buy) I was just sitting here and for some reason it popped in my mind. If i kept all comics i ever bought since i started i would need to buy a storage room. And then some people even buy toys and stuff too, which i don't or rather haven't.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.