Page 278 of 326 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 4883

So i proably never would have watched justice league if i didn't have hbo max and i am here to eat crow. I watched both versions and Josh Whedon butchered Zack Synder movie. I don't know how else to put it. Things like the mother box being made by magic and technology made sense to me but it being a literally mother in three boxes felt pretentious as hell. Like i serious imagine Joss Whedon going in there and being like "well, it's called a mother box, so how about this, how about this, we say it is a mother, their mother, and she is split into three and the mother is trapped in these boxes, MOTHER BOX." and them being like. "ummm.. okay, yeah.. YEAH!"

Cutting out the flash scene where he saved iris? Like WTF whoever let him get away with that decision should be immediately fired. Like i didn't like Man of Tomorrow, I didn't care for Batman, i have never watched qa 4 hour movie and i tried with Moses and Greatest story ever told but somehow i sat through four hours of the synder cut and was entertained through the whole thing. I would love to see him do an X-force movie on hulu if disney ever got it together and let hulu be the platform it could be. Because FX be trying, i see you, FX.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    So i proably never would have watched justice league if i didn't have hbo max and i am here to eat crow. I watched both versions and Josh Whedon butchered Zack Synder movie. I don't know how else to put it. Things like the mother box being made by magic and technology made sense to me but it being a literally mother in three boxes felt pretentious as hell. Like i serious imagine Joss Whedon going in there and being like "well, it's called a mother box, so how about this, how about this, we say it is a mother, their mother, and she is split into three and the mother is trapped in these boxes, MOTHER BOX." and them being like. "ummm.. okay, yeah.. YEAH!"

Cutting out the flash scene where he saved iris? Like WTF whoever let him get away with that decision should be immediately fired. Like i didn't like Man of Tomorrow, I didn't care for Batman, i have never watched qa 4 hour movie and i tried with Moses and Greatest story ever told but somehow i sat through four hours of the synder cut and was entertained through the whole thing. I would love to see him do an X-force movie on hulu if disney ever got it together and let hulu be the platform it could be. Because FX be trying, i see you, FX.
    The Snyder cut was so much better. It was way too long for a theatrical release but I’m glad they released it. I don’t mind the darker tones of the DCEU at all, generally I enjoy that type of entertainment, for me the worst DC movies were WW 84 and Aquaman which I felt were both trying to be movies in the vain of the MCU.

Best example I can give for what I enjoy, Logan is far superior to any other super hero movie I’ve ever seen. It’s in a realm of its own. I’m not saying the other movies are bad, I absolutely love the vast majority of the MCU, Fox Men and the Dark Knight were amazing movies but that heart wrenching tale that is Logan will most likely never be surpassed for me.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    The Snyder cut was so much better. It was way too long for a theatrical release but I’m glad they released it. I don’t mind the darker tones of the DCEU at all, generally I enjoy that type of entertainment, for me the worst DC movies were WW 84 and Aquaman which I felt were both trying to be movies in the vain of the MCU.

Best example I can give for what I enjoy, Logan is far superior to any other super hero movie I’ve ever seen. It’s in a realm of its own. I’m not saying the other movies are bad, I absolutely love the vast majority of the MCU, Fox Men and the Dark Knight were amazing movies but that heart wrenching tale that is Logan will most likely never be surpassed for me.
    I haven't watched logan. the last fox men movie i watched was first class as i tried to give each reboot a watch but i will definitely give it a try.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I haven't watched logan. the last fox men movie i watched was first class as i tried to give each reboot a watch but i will definitely give it a try.
    Please let me know what you think!

Please let me know what you think!
    Looks like i won't be able to watch it. Disney has a really weird structure on their Hulu movies which is seriously annoying me or maybe it's because they don't want people to watch Logan or Deadpool but i have Disney+ and Hulu commercial free but apparently you have to have hulu+ live tv to watch movies labeled under the FX label. This system i am sure is going to piss a lot of people off. It's like you already have your Disney+ Premium for dual released movies which is like okay. But trying to force live tv on someone who wants to watch the more adult movies while having the others on disney+ for no additional charge shows they are trying to game customers. HBOMAx and there hub system is a much better platform.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I don't even know where to ask this. With the rumors of them killing Spiderman, if they kill spiderman and make him a mutant does that change the rights situation with Sony? Like making Scarlet witch not a mutant changed things with Fox?
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I don't even know where to ask this. With the rumors of them killing Spiderman, if they kill spiderman and make him a mutant does that change the rights situation with Sony? Like making Scarlet witch not a mutant changed things with Fox?
    There's talk that they're gonna kill Spidey and make him a mutant? I'll admit that I've been kinda living under a rock lately but I never would've imagined they'd do something like that! So, Peter Parker would be dead and some other kid somewhere is born with spider powers? I'd be interested to see how that plays out.

As to the rights issues: I think if they created a new Spider-Man (not Miles or Peter or Spider-Gwen) then maybe they could get a way with it. But I'm not sure. We need, like, a copyright law enthusiast of some sort to answer that one.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    There's talk that they're gonna kill Spidey and make him a mutant? I'll admit that I've been kinda living under a rock lately but I never would've imagined they'd do something like that! So, Peter Parker would be dead and some other kid somewhere is born with spider powers? I'd be interested to see how that plays out.

As to the rights issues: I think if they created a new Spider-Man (not Miles or Peter or Spider-Gwen) then maybe they could get a way with it. But I'm not sure. We need, like, a copyright law enthusiast of some sort to answer that one.
    No direct talk that i know if. I just figured if the reverse worked for Scarlet Witch and Peter is about to be killed like hinted. he could be brought back as a mutant since it was hinted at before and how they just brought back that team in Excalibur that were Psi's who are now mutants . So it would still be Peter, and imagine the stories one could do with Spiderman able to go anywhere via krakoan gate . He doesn't have to live on Krakoa to use them. Just the whole potentially dissolution of the sony/ disney deal before made me think they may be trying to make their own Peter Parker for the MCU. Personally i think it would be cool if in the movies the main line Spiderman is introduced as a mutant and since it's a whole multiverse thing it can just be peter parker from another earth that was similar.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I want an xmen:krakoa encyclopedia with nothing but info on mutants and krakoa and like details on the ressurection and locations along with some of rhe joint combos etc
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Scarlet Jo. need to get it together. No one was goiing to see black widow. Like you can live in what if's all you want but there was no incentive for anyone of color to get up out their house and go to theatres to see a movie that doesn't feature us. And that is what is really killing the industry. When streaming gives us a choice to watch what we want and see what we want to see you can't just package a product like you use to and think crowds are going to run to see the same old stuff. I have disney plus and i prob still won't watch it when it's available just like i haven't rewatched any of the iron mans, ant man and wasp. The only marvel movies i've watched more than once is GOTG, watched twice and Thor Ragnarok which is hands down my fave marvel movie. I watched that one 4 times.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

This is going to seem random but i been thinking about this a bit today. When it comes to animation work and it being called appropriation when white actors are voicing characters of color it confuses me that that doesn't seem to extend to live action dub work. Like for instance should all of these chinese dubs be voiced by chinese american voice artist or the russian movies by russian americans and so on.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Scarlet Jo. need to get it together. No one was goiing to see black widow. Like you can live in what if's all you want but there was no incentive for anyone of color to get up out their house and go to theatres to see a movie that doesn't feature us. And that is what is really killing the industry. When streaming gives us a choice to watch what we want and see what we want to see you can't just package a product like you use to and think crowds are going to run to see the same old stuff. I have disney plus and i prob still won't watch it when it's available just like i haven't rewatched any of the iron mans, ant man and wasp. The only marvel movies i've watched more than once is GOTG, watched twice and Thor Ragnarok which is hands down my fave marvel movie. I watched that one 4 times.
    I thought BW was good, but I enjoy most of the MCU in general. I don’t feel bad for billionaires squabbling with millionaires but if they broke a contract then they should be held responsible. I also generally like Scar Jo as an actress.

I thought BW was good, but I enjoy most of the MCU in general. I don’t feel bad for billionaires squabbling with millionaires but if they broke a contract then they should be held responsible. I also generally like Scar Jo as an actress.
    did you see suicide squad? It was like Justice Leaugue Snyder cuts meets Guardians. I was thoroughly surprised with how great Gunn did. Harley character is so defined it surpasses writer or director or medium as she even felt like the cartoon, so did shark guy, who was awesome.

I'm the opposite when it comes to the movies, i'm all in on the comics but find the movies overall to be general and cliche. But while on the one end i do agree with contracts needing to be upheld i guess it depends on the nature as months ago stories were going around about it Streaming as well as preforming so i personally don't like when people sit and wait on things to try to almost make their cases bigger. She should have sent a desist with her intent before they even launched it imo.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

did you see suicide squad? It was like Justice Leaugue Snyder cuts meets Guardians. I was thoroughly surprised with how great Gunn did. Harley character is so defined it surpasses writer or director or medium as she even felt like the cartoon, so did shark guy, who was awesome.

I'm the opposite when it comes to the movies, i'm all in on the comics but find the movies overall to be general and cliche. But while on the one end i do agree with contracts needing to be upheld i guess it depends on the nature as months ago stories were going around about it Streaming as well as preforming so i personally don't like when people sit and wait on things to try to almost make their cases bigger. She should have sent a desist with her intent before they even launched it imo.

I haven't watched the new Suicide Squad yet, probably next week. I can understand your point about her waiting it out, but that's not how contracts work. Like I said, I don't feel all that bad for her, but if I was on the jury I'd still side with her. Plus I'm sure there's plenty behind the scenes we aren't hearing about. My guess is Disney will settle out of court with her for like 30 million.

Fair point. Most likely they will settle but i think right or wrong it will hurt her career but then she may be ready to settle more into family life.

i think you'll like suicide squad, gun has a really quirky personality that comes across in his movies. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.