Page 282 of 326 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 4884

This green lantern movie is really freaking me out. I have never seen so many ken shaped bodies and action figure a$$es in my life. They look like toys.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

I have some doubt for 90s fans. I was discussing with someone about the best selling x-men #1 issue. So the person told me people brought all the connecting variants to buy this issue. Honestly it sounded a bit silly to me because they could just buy the deluxe issue rather than buying all the 4

Attack of the hollywood cliches is like a greatest hits of everything i have always hated or been annoyed by in movies.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

LMAO i'm just finding out facebook and co went down. lol.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    LMAO i'm just finding out facebook and co went down. lol.
    I didn’t know about it either. I was at work the day it happen lol.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

wonder Years reboot is really really good. lol. This last episode had me dying laughing. I feel like i'm watching parts of my life, same feeling i got with the goldbergs and goonies. lol. I was a huge fan of the original wonder years too so i'm beyond pleasantly surprised.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

wonder Years reboot is really really good. lol. This last episode had me dying laughing. I feel like i'm watching parts of my life, same feeling i got with the goldbergs and goonies. lol. I was a huge fan of the original wonder years too so i'm beyond pleasantly surprised.
    Oh man I had a crush on Wendy

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Oh man I had a crush on Wendy
    LOL i did too. It was something about how sweet she always was and always supported kevin. lol and i can't lie she is the reason i became obsessed with girls with long hair when i was younger. lol. You know them savage boys had some good roles. I still remember the movie where Fred and Ben were both in it and it was the monsters under the bed, classic. Boy meets World. Damn we had some good tv in the 90s.

Funnily i was too young to really understand what i was feeling but it all came rushing back when it transferred to topanga. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-08-2021 at 04:04 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Happy Friday!! How's everyone doing?
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Happy Friday! I am personally very ready for the weekend so I can start binging some more horror movies. I think Midnight Mass is on the docket for this weekend and possibly Hereditary and whatever is campy on Shudder
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Happy Friday! I am personally very ready for the weekend so I can start binging some more horror movies. I think Midnight Mass is on the docket for this weekend and possibly Hereditary and whatever is campy on Shudder
    Hereditary is good, I watched that one here about 2 months ago, I enjoyed it.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

LOL i did too. It was something about how sweet she always was and always supported kevin. lol and i can't lie she is the reason i became obsessed with girls with long hair when i was younger. lol. You know them savage boys had some good roles. I still remember the movie where Fred and Ben were both in it and it was the monsters under the bed, classic. Boy meets World. Damn we had some good tv in the 90s.

Funnily i was too young to really understand what i was feeling but it all came rushing back when it transferred to topanga. lol
    Topanga was a big crush also, but my number one childhood crush of all time was Kelly Kapowski. I was in love lol.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    Hereditary is good, I watched that one here about 2 months ago, I enjoyed it.
    I watched it a couple years ago, but for some masochistic reason my SO wants to re-watch it lol so it will be interesting to re-watch for sure. Midsommar was also solid, but we usually save that for Spring
    Make Good Art

Topanga was a big crush also, but my number one childhood crush of all time was Kelly Kapowski. I was in love lol.
    Kelly was one of my crushes, too. Her and Lisa. But my big crush was Sabrina Spellman.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Kelly was one of my crushes, too. Her and Lisa. But my big crush was Sabrina Spellman.
    My childhood crush was Isla Fisher. She was on TV when I was a kid, not the American movie star she is today.