Page 284 of 327 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 4891

X-Files/X-Factor crossover when? And yeah, agreed on Married with Children. There was a marathon of it in my country last year and I got to rewatch most of the show. They had the sickest burns, like my jaw hot the floor with some of the things they said.

Anyone have plans this Halloween, btw?
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    X-Files/X-Factor crossover when? And yeah, agreed on Married with Children. There was a marathon of it in my country last year and I got to rewatch most of the show. They had the sickest burns, like my jaw hot the floor with some of the things they said.

Anyone have plans this Halloween, btw?
    Well now that disney owns the x-files franchise it almost seems to good to pass up. though thinking about it realistically if marvel wanted to get back into their monster universe etc an x-files sort of take on it could really work with mulder and scully type characters finding out the truth of the marvel monster verse etc.

I watch it on hulu. It's funny how much you realize when you watch it again. i mean ed oneil comedic timing is just on point. I watched it last year so i think this would be my third watch through. Married is the definition of smart tv imo and i think you can see a lot of ed oneil over modern family and i hope they thanked him for it,
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Originally wanted to post this in the Mystique Appreciation Thread but I can't find it? Is there even such a thing?

Anyway, I stopped following the books when they took the pandemic-induced break but now want to jump into Inferno coz Raven/Irene. The last book I read with the storyline was X-Men #6

Which books/issues do I need to catch up with to be up to speed with Inferno? Could someone be excellent enough to help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Originally wanted to post this in the Mystique Appreciation Thread but I can't find it? Is there even such a thing?

Anyway, I stopped following the books when they took the pandemic-induced break but now want to jump into Inferno coz Raven/Irene. The last book I read with the storyline was X-Men #6

Which books/issues do I need to catch up with to be up to speed with Inferno? Could someone be excellent enough to help me?
    So far, if you read X-Men#6, you can jump into Inferno and not miss too much (It's basically continuing Mystique's story from X-Men#6), I'd say only X-Men#20 is another "required" issue so you can understand how the hell Nimrod is around, and it continues Mystique's story too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    So far, if you read X-Men#6, you can jump into Inferno and not miss too much (It's basically continuing Mystique's story from X-Men#6), I'd say only X-Men#20 is another "required" issue so you can understand how the hell Nimrod is around, and it continues Mystique's story too.
    Oh cool, thanks a ton!

I’ve been seeing comments like these lately…

Idiotic click bait imo. If you think a gay wedding in 2012 much less 2021 is "woke" than you are far behind the times. I'm not saying Marvel hasn't tried too hard to please everyone because they certainly have but this ain't it. Snowflake and Safespace were a step too woke, it didn't come across as diverse it seemed like pandering at it's best.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I have to say if Disney has the rights to Married with children due to the Fox purchase it would be a crime not to do a Hulu Original Series continuation or at least give the the ending they were robbed of. I mean Katey Sagal currently recurs on the Conners and Ed O'neil just wrapped up Modern Family not to long ago so they have a working relationship already that has been seemingly profitable. David Faustino has shown interest and Cristina Applegate may be as well.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Tom King is absolutely KILLING it on supergirl woman of tomorrow. And the artist, the book is just so damn beautiful. I hope there is a hardcover release for it.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Kudos to the team behind the live action Netflix. I am F##(ing OBSESSED. This is live action done right. From the casting on up and back down again i am pleasantly surprised.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

LMAO Cowboy Bebop is what i'm referring to of course. I got so excited. lol. I'm like 3 episodes in and i'm telling you if you watched the anime and liked it this is amazing. lol. The music, the long shots, the set designs.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

It may be premature but i am greatly looking forward to the day when disney and marvel "culture" collide because i may not be that vocal fan but i know they are there and when disney throws marvel under the bus because of their lack of diversity i will be somewhere smiling they didn't get in front of it.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It may be premature but i am greatly looking forward to the day when disney and marvel "culture" collide because i may not be that vocal fan but i know they are there and when disney throws marvel under the bus because of their lack of diversity i will be somewhere smiling they didn't get in front of it.
    Are you referring to the comics side of Marvel or Marvel on the whole?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Are you referring to the comics side of Marvel or Marvel on the whole?
    I would have to say marvel as a whole but only the comics division is going backwards. Modok family in the cartoon was very diverse, Hit monkey was a pretty good show so with only two outings it's okay that one isn't as diverse as the other and i am hopeful. Then you have X-men 97 on the way so they are definitely trying but i don't know how much influence of that is disney personally, like the movies didn't start to get diverse until after disney put more of a hand into it and i'm not saying disney is perfect either but i definitely give credit for trying. Marvel Comics on the other hand since Akira Cebulski has taken over has done bandaid asian characters to cover up what he did and little else. just my honest heartfelt opinion.

edit: then there is the fine line where conscious starts to take over. like by having disney plus and hulu and i just signed my mother up for her own hulu plus live tv not too long ago and i feel in a way i am basically supporting marvel comics and what they are doing especially if i'm to believe feigie knows what is going to print and then i'm also buying the comics when they are flat out telling me they don't want my money and i cut down on a lot (i know they missing them 5 star reviews on comixology. lol). so it's reaching a precipice for me personally.
    Last edited by jwatson; 11-24-2021 at 01:23 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I would have to say marvel as a whole but only the comics division is going backwards. Modok family in the cartoon was very diverse, Hit monkey was a pretty good show so with only two outings it's okay that one isn't as diverse as the other and i am hopeful. Then you have X-men 97 on the way so they are definitely trying but i don't know how much influence of that is disney personally, like the movies didn't start to get diverse until after disney put more of a hand into it and i'm not saying disney is perfect either but i definitely give credit for trying. Marvel Comics on the other hand since Akira Cebulski has taken over has done bandaid asian characters to cover up what he did and little else. just my honest heartfelt opinion.

edit: then there is the fine line where conscious starts to take over. like by having disney plus and hulu and i just signed my mother up for her own hulu plus live tv not too long ago and i feel in a way i am basically supporting marvel comics and what they are doing especially if i'm to believe feigie knows what is going to print and then i'm also buying the comics when they are flat out telling me they don't want my money and i cut down on a lot (i know they missing them 5 star reviews on comixology. lol). so it's reaching a precipice for me personally.

Thank you for sharing that, I appreciate the personal insight. Do you know if Cebulski ever apologized for that incident?