Page 292 of 327 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 4891

You know i honestly will NEVER buy another microsoft product again. I was one of their og's in the sense that i saw the benefit of their surface line and had a surface one the original, a surfacebook 1 and a little over a year ago my surface book 3 which i did most my art on. Well back in august when they did their update it completely screwed up my surface book 3 so i sent it in and it was still in warranty and then instead of doing anything they send my system back talking about water damage. sometihng i know was untrue because i only set it up for artwork, Then they went out of their way to try to basically get me to trade it in without ever giving an amount. Mind you i have the 32 gb of ram/ 15 inch screen model and it basically amounted to nothing. Now we know they were replacing those with the surace studio laptop and that they knew their surface book 3 were faulty, even beyond that there was no recovery media or windows 11 for the surface book 3 you put in your serial it gives you windows 10 21h2 or the 1902 version neither of which would recover a computer. i mean tried to rebuild the bcdboot, i tried to buy windows 10 and reinstall that, i've even tried rufus recovery and at the end all i can say is "F#(#( you microsoft." Never i will never buy another product from those sheisters, just like i left hp after 3pcs when they were starting out with their tm2t's and stuff Microsoft has forever lost my loyalty.

The nvidia GPU always acted like trash as well and was never stable. Microsoft sucks!
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Anyone miss artist Salvador Larroca? I always loved his art, but have not seen much of him lately.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Looking at what Judy Justice is doing for IMBtv and what Prospect Park tried to do with One life to Live and All my children moving them online it still shocks me that ABC having the rights back has not relaunched All my children and One life to live as daily hulu releases much like what IMB has done with Justice Judy which is essentially a rebranded judge judy the audience is still there when you think GH alone still manages a little over 2 million viewers with it's timeslot, and one having to wait until 8pm to watch on hulu. Now imagine the idea is it's just released monday -friday like currently but you can stream it anytime you had time that day, i imagine viewership would increase.

It would also be a good way to ween shows off that timeslot if you wanted to try something new instead of just throwing shows like the Chew on.
    Last edited by jwatson; 03-21-2022 at 05:56 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Can anyone recommend any good websites with wall art featuring the X-Men? I wouldn't mind doing a mini-gallery space with a bunch of covers, or just have a few nice X-portraits or group shots.

Why does the X-board no longer do featured X character weeks anymore? They were so much fun back in the day. People changed their avatars to the featured character and made a lot of fun threads about said character for the entire week. I think they stopped when the boards were reset back in 2014(for culture reasons) but I can't recall why? Was there a reason that I missed?

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Why does the X-board no longer do featured X character weeks anymore? They were so much fun back in the day. People changed their avatars to the featured character and made a lot of fun threads about said character for the entire week. I think they stopped when the boards were reset back in 2014(for culture reasons) but I can't recall why? Was there a reason that I missed?
    No reason we can't start it back up
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Much like Wolverine12 I don't see why we couldn't have them back again, they were fun!

And good lord do I miss the X-Cresence of 2005/2006.

God I'm old.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Looking at what Judy Justice is doing for IMBtv and what Prospect Park tried to do with One life to Live and All my children moving them online it still shocks me that ABC having the rights back has not relaunched All my children and One life to live as daily hulu releases much like what IMB has done with Justice Judy which is essentially a rebranded judge judy the audience is still there when you think GH alone still manages a little over 2 million viewers with it's timeslot, and one having to wait until 8pm to watch on hulu. Now imagine the idea is it's just released monday -friday like currently but you can stream it anytime you had time that day, i imagine viewership would increase.

It would also be a good way to ween shows off that timeslot if you wanted to try something new instead of just throwing shows like the Chew on.
    Oh dang, I want to see soap operas online. It's be so much easier to follow them. I haven't followed anything since Passions because I don't have time to watch it on scheduled TV.

I'm also up for the character week thing. How was it handled? Did people vote on who'd be selected?
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Oh dang, I want to see soap operas online. It's be so much easier to follow them. I haven't followed anything since Passions because I don't have time to watch it on scheduled TV.

I'm also up for the character week thing. How was it handled? Did people vote on who'd be selected?
    Hellion isn’t mentioned in this post, who are you and what have you done with Rift!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Hellion isn’t mentioned in this post, who are you and what have you done with Rift!
    Not all my posts mention Hellion. Sometimes you need to keep people waiting and wanting for more.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post

Heck it would even work as a disney+ daily release and i don't think during a show such as a soap most would mind the ads in them if space appropriately as it would be what they are use to snd a good trade off for anytime, anywhere, that day for like a soap.

I watched a few episodes of passions it was definitely an interesting show. lol. I think i remember a girl name theresa. lol. But one life to live and GH were my shows. lol. I used to always miss the first 10 minutes of OLTL because of school but i'd rush home, do my homework to OLTL, GH, get my lesson from the first half of judy and i was off. lmao. Most of these streaming giants could benefit from reviving their soaps if they have them, i never seen As the world but i've seen it mentioned a lot. I mean the marketing does it for itself. Soaps: Let us do drama for you. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I'm just so glad it's over. I didn't realize how much reading x-books affected by overall comic book reading, the excitement keeps me going but today is the first time in a LONG time i didn't buy a single comic.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I'm just so glad it's over. I didn't realize how much reading x-books affected by overall comic book reading, the excitement keeps me going but today is the first time in a LONG time i didn't buy a single comic.
    I'm not buying singles again anyway. The whole thing kind of highlights to me how much the whole thing is a content conveyer-belt that can't stop no matter what, and they'll always sacrifice the story rather than put it on hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I'm not buying singles again anyway. The whole thing kind of highlights to me how much the whole thing is a content conveyer-belt that can't stop no matter what, and they'll always sacrifice the story rather than put it on hold.
    Can definitely understand that sentiment. And you just used a perfect example with the conveyer belt. I just can't believe not only did they kill all excitement and lose various sales for one event they also basically lost any additional money some of those issues would have made if the train kept going but now they are most likely up on unlimited so you lost that impulse buy your usually getting from your digital readers now too. You gave them plenty of time to catch up. It's makes so little business sense i'm baffled.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Like who goes out of their way to kill a money making status quo and purposefully take locations off your map and characters off the map especially when it proved sustainable. I hope someone is thinking about the REAL reasons why anyone would be trying so hard to think about ways of doing that.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.