Page 295 of 327 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 4891

Hey guys, how interconnected are X Lives and X Deaths of Wolverine to each other? I really want to read the Moira plotline so was planning on picking up Deaths but not Lives. Will the story still make sense? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Hey guys, how interconnected are X Lives and X Deaths of Wolverine to each other? I really want to read the Moira plotline so was planning on picking up Deaths but not Lives. Will the story still make sense? Thanks.
    The last issue will be a little odd but that’s pretty much it. Both halves were great imho.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

just a little vent.
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-19-2022 at 08:19 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    The last issue will be a little odd but that’s pretty much it. Both halves were great imho.
    Okay I'll try to pick up both. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    They're not really connected, and the story wouldn't make sense even if you read it all in the intended order.

Having finished up to Xtreme X-men 18 i have to say my overall feeling i get if i connect it to this era is the hugeness of the gift wanda gave mutants. And i say that because i feel in canon the mutant consciousness exceeding the body makes sense to which even nightcrawler expounds on in issue 18 and as we have seen in this issue alone with several different mutants and over the course of pretty much the entirety of x-men unlike humans who theroretically go to heaven or hell or purgatory in "real" world, mutant death has been defined especially in this series as completely different, almost quantam in the way it defies time, like psylocke death, or place, each mutant seems to end up where they need or want to be, usually alone unless you have control over spirit and communion with it such as Storm or a telepath. The first 18 issues are just timeless for me, on reread i enjoyed them more. lol. But to the original thought it's powerful wanda created a unified space for them for this community so even in death even in the waiting room or if they just want to stay in limbo, theres a place where they won't be alone and krakoa is a great emobiment of that. House of X could literally pick up after this issue and it would work and most likely easier using the u.n cred. That's definitely standing the test of time.

And kudos to dauterman, this made me think of his Giant Size X-men:Jean Grey and Emma Frost art. Storm's soul. Which now makes me think it makes sense given the multiple descriptions of her power her mind and soul would be connected thus the white tigers.
    demcats.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

And just to add, you see this is how you do it. Kitty was saying "We are ALL humans" before the posters on this forum which is why it honestly baffled me when people were like "mutant supremacy", and as someone who admittedly has not read the entirety of Morrison run as i checked out into the bubble of x-treme and claremont back issues, people implying mutants were all of a sudden trying to own the world or are trying to be superior when the same characters that would say such things were the only ones who did, which lead me to the conclusion correct or incorrect it must be more connected to the status to which they exist when experienceing the situation rather than the situation they experiencing themselves because after claremont run there was nothing but losses and decimations for a good long while before Krakoa.

weareallhuman.jpg

Also another thing that could not be unread despite revisions trying to say otherwise. Genosha was called a Sentinel holocaust not a human one so some posters to me at least saying mutantdom was leaning in on stuff like that when from my perspective claremont did nothing but make the avengers look good and humans look complex in his run was like "really?" dujring the invasion he had them unable to get through a shield but when it was over they showed up and shined. Here it wasn't called a human massacre it was called a sentinel holocaust which it was. It could have been any human pressing the button the problem was the vehicle created to carry out the mission.
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-20-2022 at 08:04 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Vanessa Helsing is how you rap up a show. Sick, delirious, a fever, and i just can't turn it off to get the rest i need. I am a blubbering mess watching this season. I didn't know they were going to get it this right. I've watched 7 episodes from bed rest today and omg it's so good. I just can't, but i can, but i must.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I feel worse this morning but all these supposed "we not reading comics for free, you don't know the characters" Imma need some receipts. Where are you all keeping your decades of comics? Where are your current issues, how do we know the loudest voices aren't reading for FREE. If you ain't paying for your comics i honestly don't care about your opinion cause you fake and not enough of a fan to pay for the content you STEAL. So miss me even if you know CANON.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I feel worse this morning but all these supposed "we not reading comics for free, you don't know the characters" Imma need some receipts. Where are you all keeping your decades of comics? Where are your current issues, how do we know the loudest voices aren't reading for FREE. If you ain't paying for your comics i honestly don't care about your opinion cause you fake and not enough of a fan to pay for the content you STEAL. So miss me even if you know CANON.
    If we're doing a witch-hunt, can I wear a Matthew Hopkins hat?

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    If we're doing a witch-hunt, can I wear a Matthew Hopkins hat?
    You can wear whatever you like, i'm not hunting any witches i just expect people to have the common decency to know i'm not interested in their direct opinion on a book they aren't paying for so no need to get all deep on what i comment. I think that's fair, well unless it's free comic book day. It's just good manners. ^_^. Like i won't be all omg judgement day is, if i don't read the actual issues when they come out.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I found a new way of flirting: explaining X-Men lore.

(I know this isn't 100% accurate, but I'm paraphrasing and saving most of the details for the second date.)
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post

I found a new way of flirting: explaining X-Men lore.

(I know this isn't 100% accurate, but I'm paraphrasing and saving most of the details for the second date.)
    So after how many dates it's okay to tell Nature Girl's side? .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

When I want to end the relationship and never speak to them again.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

This is why orlando is one of the best. Glad he explains in depth what Thunderbid Costume means to HIM. on a side i didn't even realize today is an orlando day. Between Giant Size, Spiderman 2099, and Marauders 2. All the books i got today were his. LOL I already had got sabretooth last week but just read it today.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.