Page 299 of 326 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 4883

I guess i'm a Michael type. It makes no logical sense to me if you break up with me why you would call me. Like we done. lol. No i don't want to be friends with an ex, thank you for the time we spent together, i wish you all the happiness existence offered and now you only exist as the good memories. This hanging out with exes things blows my mind. It's like it's nothing personal but that's closure for me. Though i wouldn't have done the petty back and forth. I would have left and came back to see my mother later. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Orville was a great finally hope it gets a season 4 it deserves it. Also loving Netflix sandman. Going to take a bit of a break from the comic stuff as marvel has finally sabatoged their own x-line. Went from 4 -5 books a week to don't have the energy to run to anything but red and new mutants so it's that break time and more time with my garden and other stuff. Ninja vanish.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Why was Work With Kevin cancelled. Just watched the first season and the show was freaking hilarious. Always the good ones
    R.i.p. Kevin at work, found youate but the entertainment was great.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Is anyone watching Sandman on Netflix? I've never read the comic but I'm really enjoying the show so far.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Is anyone watching Sandman on Netflix? I've never read the comic but I'm really enjoying the show so far.
    As a huge fan of the comics, I've been looking forward to the show for years now and devoured it in its entirety in 2 nights. I was not disappointed, I thought it was SO good and hope to hear news of Netflix greenlighting a second season soon. I also find it funny, and quite frankly pathetic, that HBO/Warner own the rights to one of the most acclaimed comics of all time and decided to license it out to Netflix apparently due to the high costs involved in making the episodes. Although given the recent shenanigans at Warner Discovery that was probably a blessing.

Oh and Wolverine12, the Sandman comics are still a wonderful read to this day. I truly believe Neil Gaiman's writing is timeless and that anyone can still enjoy them regardless of when they start. I only discovered them myself about a decade ago so well after the series concluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Yes!!! This is high caliber TV.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

Bit of random trivia that actually ties back into Marvel, because Marvel's now adapting George R. R. Martin's Wildcards superhero novels into comics (with the adaptations written by Paul Cornell).....

Anyway, Wildcards is a prose shared universe where multiple sci-fi and fantasy writers contribute to anthologies of stories about superhumans in a world where after WWII, an alien virus called the wildcard hit the planet and gave a bunch of people superpowers. Neil Gaiman originally created the character of the Sandman as one of these superhumans and pitched it to Martin as a potential Wildcards story about a guy whose superpower made him the king of dreams, basically.

Martin passed on it, and Gaiman eventually turned the character into the Sandman at the center of his pitch to Vertigo, DC's adult line of comics.....and the rest is history.

But its kinda funny to think that if Martin had greenlit the Sandman as a Wildcards story, the character would have still eventually made his way into the Big Two's comics, but this time as a Marvel character instead of a DC one.

It's a lot of work but we survived the heat wave. Yay!

PXL_20220813_154759051.jpg

Hard to see the squash with all the grass that I need to weed but it's there. Lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

You know another good show? The flight attendant. I mean i watched Kaley Cukoo in charmed and in Big Bang theory and while she has screen presence and a real just hot mess likability factor like the actress from The Mick(rest in piece one of the best potential shows that was just squandered. I swear i can't have anything good. lol *sigh*) that just really works. Sort of like and no offense british humor (which sometimes i do find funny like that cop show with the women and she has a black partner, they are a mess. lol) but not dry and funny. If you make roles for her they really work. That in of itself is a talent as not many can do that.

Another actress i think fits that bill is the brunette from Drunk history. yo, she is hilarious in no matter what role she is in. lmao.
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-13-2022 at 12:16 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Me, a hang over, and one of my tomatoes in the early am.

PXL_20220814_121023917.jpg
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I'm heading to Seattle tomorrow to go to Emerald City Comic Con. I've been to San Diego Comic Con a lot and it's always been so much fun, but I've heard ECCC is really great for comic book fans specifically. I love the MCU and TV shows and everything that dominates SDCC, and there is plenty of comic book stuff also but I'm excited to see what this con is going to be. Also I've never been to Seattle so that's also something to look forward to.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I pay for my niece's horse-riding lessons, but I wasn't able to actually see her lessons until recently. While I was there, I got to pet horses, and one of them "hugged" me. (According to my niece, when a horse leans their head against you and lets you pet them, that's their version of hugging.)

Long story short, I think I'm gonna do a couple of horse-riding lessons alongside my niece.
    2024: The Year of Hellion

What we do in the Shadows it really a hilarious show. I didn't know how the collin plot would end up but damn if it isn't one of my favorite plots this season. And the drops about Guillermo. Just make it happen already, we know that's why his wife of a sudden is giddy for him after the genie wishes. lol. I feel like i'm waiting for Xena and Gabby 2.0 with Guillermo and Nandor, i mean the chemistry is relentless. See what i did there. ^_-
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

What I did after work today. Put up 5 fence panels 6x8 all on my lonesome. Can I be a super hero now. Lol

#conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Lol just watched the first episode of Sprung. This show is hilarious.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.