Page 301 of 326 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 4888

Well excuse me for wanting more from gandolph than feeling like i could replicate it with a mid powered flashlight outside at night. lol

The scene of the elf taking on all those men in LotR was a really good scene. I think the first scene i smiled the whole way through.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-27-2022 at 04:22 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Episode 2 of the outlaws on prime was so good I literally got goose bumps. Lol. I don't know if it maintains the steam but so far this show is top quality.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I have to say, this week Power of the Rings stepped into it's glory while House of Dragon fell on it's on sword.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

OMG i am in tears. This lastest episode of abbot elementary had me in tears. this is easily the most i've laughed in a long time. "homework is the bomb... homework is the bomb..." lmao.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Y'all I done hurt my back. It sucks. I need to laugh it off! Sound off with hilarity so I might shake off these lower back pain blues!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

I swear every time I post in X-Crescence I kill the whole thread. Oh well, haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    I swear every time I post in X-Crescence I kill the whole thread. Oh well, haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate.
    It was dead long before you. This is undeath.

Also, I might be getting a puppy. I was gonna get myself a shiba inu late next year, after I found a place of my own in the new town. But my mom (who normally dislikes animals) has become obsessed with miniature golden doodles and wants to go halfsies on it.

The biggest problem is agreeing on a name. Hellion and Julian didn't work, so I'm trying for Eminem.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Lol since i don't tweet or whatever when i watch something that excites or gets me a little heated i don't really know where else to express the ideas so i just pop in here. lol. Also when i read a comic and there isn't a thread for it, or a character in it that i can loop like low key praise on the entire thing for i just release it in here as i don't really like creating new posts cause i feel like any opinion i express beyond the creation is like in a way controlling the responses cause i'm weird. lol. But i do read what others post here and it's not you Odd Rodney. lol and i did think and hope your lower back would feel better still do. And i hope Rift lands on the perfect name for his dog but i'm glad in this case hellion didn't work. I don't know i just break it down to Hell I On and that sounds like a bad dog. lmao.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

LMAO! besides from the occasional insta where i guess i'm just about to give up on this crappy surface book 3. lol i only smule and that was during a time when i found out about a breathing and allergy issue and was using it actually to strengthen my breathing but ironically though i never say anything on them or share them with tags i have like 690 recordings on there and i deleted A LOT. LMAO.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Though i do have to say having my surface and being my third one keep going down especially in times when i was feeling the most creative i do think it has made me feel like perhaps i need to dive back into traditional for the most part and see where that leads. which also given like the articles and delays and stuff like that you have experienced or the recognition requests or learning of how you write, draw etc, i do wonder how much individual artists have created to the area of algorithmic art because i have to wonder how much of that was mined from the input of actual artist and then added and divided and multiplied and exponentially set to create what we are seeing now. And is it a new talent or the mass murder of it. Lots of thoughts today.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

LMAO! Abbot gets it. Luckily i am a summer baby so i never had to go to school on my birthday but i do remember thinking "here she goes again..." when i saw a teacher hitting her crescendo on "happy birthday to you" every chance she got. LMAO!!
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

lol the crazy part about this show is it brings up so many memories. like i can remember my teachers names in specific classes clearly from 2nd grade to highschool but can barely remember a college professor name. like mr. and mrs buchero in middle grade science, miss smikle, 6th grade math, ms andrews, who took her time in the saturday after school program to teach us how to build rockets, Ms Casey my 11th grade english teacher when i was first confronted with what i've come to know as a true racist that wanted to smash black talent and hide behind expectations. Like when i was accepted into talented and gifted she just made it so hard to actually get there. Like i'll never forget her dyed red hair and that smirk that just made me always want to get away from her. it's a really for me honest show. But in essence she was in fact an offshot. Essentially i love how this show leans into the positive. i will never forget my elementary school mantra the song "believe in yourself, right from the start, believe in the magic thats inside your heart, believe all these things not because i told you to, just believe in yourself, believe in yourself beeeeelieveeee in youuuuurseeeeeeeeeelf as iiiiiii beeeeeeeeeeeliiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeve iiiiiiiiiiiiin yooooooooooooooooooou!" lol

i'm sure i butched the spelling of all their names. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-13-2022 at 06:53 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

So interestingly enough since Microsoft latest update on my old surface book because my book 3 is still broke down mainly due to microsoft clownery at this point i notice that windows defender actively attacks Clip Studio to a point where it is extremely aggressive in either turn me off or turn it off kind of way. It wants to keep specifically sending me popups to review information on clip studio which low key feels like the are trying to get info on their systems based on what is was asking for when you click for more but i could be overthinking but yes. It becomes hard to do anything with a big box continuously popping up in your corner and it is particularly annoying because i was about to post about the latest Defenders and was trying to screenshot a fave image but have now lost steam so instead i will share an image of my annoyance. microsoftannoys.jpg

And just to add this annoyance didn't come easy i tried to change notification settings, exclusions, everything you would think you could do and still...
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-19-2022 at 06:27 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I am in the midst of a what to read first dilemma. I have the Hellions HC, Ultimate X-Men omnibus and X-Treme X-Men omnibus all sitting in front of me. Of course I have read all of them in single issue form but can't decide which to revisit first.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I am in the midst of a what to read first dilemma. I have the Hellions HC, Ultimate X-Men omnibus and X-Treme X-Men omnibus all sitting in front of me. Of course I have read all of them in single issue form but can't decide which to revisit first.
    If I may... X-Treme X-Men is getting a direct sequel next month so it could be fun re-reading the original run in anticipation of the new mini? The other 2 HC are both really good reads too though!