Page 304 of 326 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 4884

Lol that sins of sinister alternate cover totally stoked my imagination. I would totally not be against and i know this is far out for most lol, Gambit/Ororo/Scott show. lol. Bare with me now. Scott in an orphange around the same time Storm is an orphan in africa. We pick up gambit with him stealing Africa's treasure which turns out to be a freshly kidnapped mutant goddess so this is after she acquired her thiefing skillls first few eps take place in Cairo Louisiana, and i don't know anything about Cairo New york but when i saw there was a cairo new york it felt perfect to have cyclops oprhange be there and gambit and ororo end up there somehow and scott and ororo bond as bro and sis and gambit ends up wanting to leave her there (kind of cliche but as original as the words. lol) and cyclops powers go crazy and then enter xavier and gambit is like wtf? lol and xavier is like "didn't i see her in africa" lol
    "

It really feels like a show with those three could organically connect like a slew of x-men or mutants or storylines in general for live action. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 12-06-2022 at 06:20 PM. Reason: realized i said issue but meant variant cover. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

20221207_160610.jpg
    He's here!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    20221207_160610.jpg
    He's here!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG, he's adorable!! Congrats!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

20221207_160610.jpg
    He's here!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Really is a cute dog. He looks like a little fox.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Happy to let you all know I started the yearly X-Books voting thread for 2022.

Just follow the link in my signature or find the 'sticky thread' on top of this forum.

Happy voting you all!

PS: Started a bit earlier as I am taking my holidays as off tomorrow.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Happy to let you all know I started the yearly X-Books voting thread for 2022.

Just follow the link in my signature or find the 'sticky thread' on top of this forum.

Happy voting you all!

PS: Started a bit earlier as I am taking my holidays as off tomorrow.
    I already told you via PM but it bears repeating: thank you SO much for all your work on the X-Books Awards, it's a lot of fun every year and it's very much appreciated!

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Can we discuss Wildstorm here Grifter is an x-character in all but name only

Quote Originally Posted by Park Slope Pixie View Post
    Can we discuss Wildstorm here Grifter is an x-character in all but name only
    Grifter became an X-character the moment he put his tongue down Miss Grey's throat.

Astonishing Member

Ugh, would've loved if Wildcats, Stormwatch, Gen13 and Dv8 had ended up sold to Marvel instead of DC.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Ugh, would've loved if Wildcats, Stormwatch, Gen13 and Dv8 had ended up sold to Marvel instead of DC.
    Marvel doesn't have a great track record at integrating other publishers's characters in their own universe, but yeah all of those teams would definitely be a good fit. "Gen-active" characters are just primed to be enrolled at Xavier's.

I'm not going into details but i feel so FREEEEEEEEEE today like i shook off something that would only take and take and don't know the concept of giving or fair or real truth. lol. Tomorrow is going to be so great. Don't ever test my conviction because i am truly hardest on myself and i'm giving myself that little bit of credit today. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

20221207_160610.jpg
    He's here!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry I'm so late but congratulations! He's perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I'm not going into details but i feel so FREEEEEEEEEE today like i shook off something that would only take and take and don't know the concept of giving or fair or real truth. lol. Tomorrow is going to be so great. Don't ever test my conviction because i am truly hardest on myself and i'm giving myself that little bit of credit today. lol
    Nice! Hope you had an awesome yesterday.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Sorry I'm so late but congratulations! He's perfect.

Nice! Hope you had an awesome yesterday.

lmao i basically been your image of titus the last 36 hours. lol.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

How TF is Eddie Brock bonded to the Venom symbiote again? He became god of the symbiotes last I saw. How did they dial that back?
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

I really wasn't going to go into specifics but i feel i need to let this out to just move past. So at my job there is this other guy that works there, he has been there a bit longer what not now as far as i knew me and this person have had no problems at all which leads me to believe perhaps the employer behind the scenes was making some king of competition between us that never existed or what not as i can honestly say i had/have no problem with the guy. Ok queue during our busy period, we been working together 6 months and not a single negative word to each other. not. a single. one. in fact he is a comic fan so unless he comes here and is secretly salty about my posts i was completely blindsided. We have a lot of packages in cause of holiday and he's looking through them now mind you this dude doesn't even categorize things normally on a normal basis. Just to add a little bit of background because it stood out to me which then made me kind of sense something i guess. My boss talks about a previous coworker who fought with another coworker and it was so bad he had to serperate them. "i'm in my mind like okay. Why is he telling me this." so it's no wonder my mind went back to that moment a few minutes later when this employee is aggressively telling me where not to put something and as i'm trying to explain the situation or at least talk to him to say we don't have enough space but i noted everything in detail in the system he starts yelling "We'll i been here longer than you!" now my brain is like "okay what does that have to do with anything or the lack of space and why things needed to changed and he cuts me off again and so i go "With all due respect i don't care how long you've been here."

To which he goes into extreme rage, i'm talking animalistic throwing his arms all over the place, screaming in my face about "how tired he is of me and all my ****." etc and i'm like utterly confused with my hands up and i'm basically being hovered over and not a single coworker, not one of them that i had to defend or get in between with customer said a word, now mind you these are the same people who thanked me for being there and a part of their small family, and will text you when they need to to cover for them or call in or what not but not to give you a head's up said employee was around. Queue to last week, now this person after storming out has been gone for days and i will spare you the months and months of the owners talking about how much this person has gone through and how angry this sensitive person. so me taking him storming off on myself and thinking i don't want the owners to be burdened even though it wasn't on me i offered to close two days. So i come in and i'm there and low and behold i walk in on my attacker. Now the first day i already made it okay for him by letting them know i didn't expect him to be fired or anything but to be real i felt betrayed to walk in there and no one even thought to give me a heads up or to at least say "we had a conversation with this person and it will never happen again." But i managed to let it go until i went to break and the owner showed who he really was. Me who had never showed any signs of any violence he "joke" "go on break but don't break them." to which i replied. "i don't break things that's others." to me that said he was trying to create competition or discord or just being cruel i guess and then when i came back after dealing with it all because of that moment i actually as i was wrapping up things and doing the work others usually sit around to get to said to him "i feel you could have at least given me a heads up on what i was walking into." and he basically said or flat out said if your going to be sensitive then you can go. So i grabbed my stuff he did grab my shoulder not harsh but gently to be like "you are leaving" and i was like "Yes."

Instead of sitting with that on my chest. i detoxed from their gaslighting and now i'm letting it go. Just the cliff notes but if anyone has a problem with my recanting just cause again i don't know he may be a lurker. The store has cameras everywhere.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.