Page 309 of 327 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 4891

yaass Biden you playing this right. When manchin comes out saying you need to say more they mad. lol. you gave it to the justice department if the people got a problem let them kick rocks. most don't give a dang we know the difference between a biden and a trump they can keep trying that "But all things equal." lmao.

They expect from you something they never and still dont expect from Trump. Your lawyers are doing their job and anna nevaro and sonny hostin and them are doing way too much to try to "appear" fair. Bye.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I know I talk about him a lot, but look at my baby boy. He's learning how to roll over and he's doing it with style.

I've only had him for a little over a month, and we already have this crazy bond. I haven't felt this close to an animal since my cat, who I got 10+ years ago. On top of that, he's the perfect dog for me. I know people tend to find find shiba inus too nasty and aggressive to deal with. But for me, the fact that they're so bratty makes them is a plus. We just click.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

BOOM! and that is why people wanted that sound bite of biden admitting he was wrong or apologizing so they could get out in front of cameras and say even Joe Biden admits to wrong doing and apologized so we should drop all these classified documents matter but naw context matter, who packed them matter and who withheld them and who did not matters. It still surprises me lawyers would be like "Yeah admit your wrong Joe" when there is supposedly an investigation going on. Like really?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I know I talk about him a lot, but look at my baby boy. He's learning how to roll over and he's doing it with style.

I've only had him for a little over a month, and we already have this crazy bond. I haven't felt this close to an animal since my cat, who I got 10+ years ago. On top of that, he's the perfect dog for me. I know people tend to find find shiba inus too nasty and aggressive to deal with. But for me, the fact that they're so bratty makes them is a plus. We just click.
    Scratch everything I just said. Little jerk woke up the entire house at 4:30 in the morning, screaming because he wanted to play with his piggy toy.

Scratch everything I just said. Little jerk woke up the entire house at 4:30 in the morning, screaming because he wanted to play with his piggy toy.
    Relatable.

It's so fun to build that bond with a puppy and watch them grow up.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Watched the last of us first episode and it is that good. between this and velma hbo knocking it out the park right now. The scene of his daughter dying besides thinking she would make a good Jean i was really impressed by the casting and acting. The first episode felt like a whole movie i was surprised there was still 12 minutes left by the time i got to the end but the pace kept things movinfg. And i really perked up when i saw olivia duhnam or at least the actress. Will definitely be giving this series a go. For a show based on a video game it avoids quite a bit of the tropes most fall into first of all with good casting and practical scenery.

A lot of recognizable good actors too. lol. Sam from Vanessa Helsing, the main young actress from Game of Thrones, Olivia Dunham. Just a lot of high tier sci fi actors or actors who happen to be in sci fi now. all i need now is a joshua jackson appearance.
    Last edited by jwatson; 01-30-2023 at 06:18 PM. Reason: ninja vanish
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

My new fountain pen arrived! I've wanted something better than my $5 dollar Sheaffer from the '90s for a few years, and I finally followed up on it. It's a Pilot Metropolitan. Far from the most expensive pen, but so far I love it. Admittedly, I haven't inked it up yet...

I got an extra converter and some inks, too. (The 10ml bottles may look small, but each one is enough to fill this pen at least 10 times.)

20230202_133353.jpg

I know very little about pens, but that just exudes sophistication and style. I want one now.

Writes beautifully, too. It cost about 30$CAD (considered entry level; fountain pens run from $5 to $2000+), but it's refillable and pretty low maintenence for a fountain pen. I like them because you don't need to use as much pressure to write with compared to a ballpoint and they're much more environmentally friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Watched the last of us first episode and it is that good. between this and velma hbo knocking it out the park right now. The scene of his daughter dying besides thinking she would make a good Jean i was really impressed by the casting and acting. The first episode felt like a whole movie i was surprised there was still 12 minutes left by the time i got to the end but the pace kept things movinfg. And i really perked up when i saw olivia duhnam or at least the actress. Will definitely be giving this series a go. For a show based on a video game it avoids quite a bit of the tropes most fall into first of all with good casting and practical scenery.

A lot of recognizable good actors too. lol. Sam from Vanessa Helsing, the main young actress from Game of Thrones, Olivia Dunham. Just a lot of high tier sci fi actors or actors who happen to be in sci fi now. all i need now is a joshua jackson appearance.
    The actress is Ana Torv, I loved Fringe so much! Episode 2 was so intense and episode 3, well you just have to watch it, not what I expected from the show but an amazing episode. So good!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    The actress is Ana Torv, I loved Fringe so much! Episode 2 was so intense and episode 3, well you just have to watch it, not what I expected from the show but an amazing episode. So good!
    Fringe was amazing (and felt kind of like a spiritual successor to the first few seasons of the X-Files, more even than later seasons of the X-Files, IMO).

John Noble kind of stole that show, IMO. Lance Reddick and Kirk Acevedo also stood out, as I recall, despite having smaller parts. While I liked Anna Torv, Jasika Nicole was my favorite, 'cause I always seem to gravitate towards the supporting cast and not the leads...

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Fringe was amazing (and felt kind of like a spiritual successor to the first few seasons of the X-Files, more even than later seasons of the X-Files, IMO).

John Noble kind of stole that show, IMO. Lance Reddick and Kirk Acevedo also stood out, as I recall, despite having smaller parts. While I liked Anna Torv, Jasika Nicole was my favorite, 'cause I always seem to gravitate towards the supporting cast and not the leads...
    I didn't like Olivia the first few episodes but she (and the entire cast) completely grew on me. Noble was the best from day 1. It's funny that you mention X-Files, back when it was on I would tell people it was like X-Files on steroids lol.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I didn't like Olivia the first few episodes but she (and the entire cast) completely grew on me. Noble was the best from day 1. It's funny that you mention X-Files, back when it was on I would tell people it was like X-Files on steroids lol.
    Yeah whenever I recommend Fringe to my friends I always describe the first season as extremely similar to X-Files... before it all goes batshit crazy with the season finale and onwards from there. What an amazing show.

How does Fringe hold up? Does it have a good ending? I've been meaning to watch it, but I don't want to get invested in a show and end up with a cliffhanger or a flop ending. Pantheon's cancellation hurt me enough.

How does Fringe hold up? Does it have a good ending? I've been meaning to watch it, but I don't want to get invested in a show and end up with a cliffhanger or a flop ending. Pantheon's cancellation hurt me enough.
    It had a great ending. One of the best imho.