Page 310 of 327 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 4891
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I must admit I don't have the faintest recollection of how Fringe ended hah. I do recall liking the ending though.

Also, I think the show as a whole should still hold up pretty well. It's still recent enough that there's nothing particularly dated about the acting and dialogues, at least as far as I can remember.

In exactly 2 months I'll be seeing my favorite artist of all time Janet Jackson in concert, opening night of her new tour. This will be my 9th time seeing her in 25 years.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    In exactly 2 months I'll be seeing my favorite artist of all time Janet Jackson in concert, opening night of her new tour. This will be my 9th time seeing her in 25 years.
    Heck yeah, get some. You'll be at the Florida show, I take it?
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Heck yeah, get some. You'll be at the Florida show, I take it?
    Yes indeed! She’s performing in Hollywood FL which is less than an hour from me! She added another date at that venue two nights later that I’m seriously considering attending also. What makes this oh so special is that she announced a tour for 2020 and I scored tickets for the opening night in Miami. But covid hit and it was cancelled. I was crushed but of course understood. Then right before this past Christmas she announced the new tour and I was lucky to secure opening night again! And for a city even closer to me. I’m so excited.

Been watching Murder she Wrote the last few days off an on and i have to say it does kind of make you is shows like this and Matlock where when someone found evidence or a murder was exposed there was some form of decorum and you just weren't waiting around or rather anticipating the moment for the character with the info to be murdered. The story itself is entertaining not the suspense of a potential brutal murder.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Somethings just really enforce my belief in love them with kindness and let them show themselves. I use to read Dilbert in the sunday strip. May the writer find peace, though i doubt it cause Jesus did have copper skin and that could be like a lot of potential races, but most likely BLACK with the hair of wool added. Or black adjacent. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 03-06-2023 at 02:26 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

lol sometimes when people use the argument well why didn't you make it sometimes i think cause you were the one saying you were paving the way. i didn't have preteen or teen years cause i was taking care of my sick dad from like 11 until 18 when i went to college and then when i came back to visit found out he was in a home. This was after spending my preteen years teaching my dad and my younger brother(there is only a 15 month difference between me and him) how to read via hooked on phonics. lol. so yes sometimes people say things just because they haven't gotten around to doing just yet cause you know, life. lol. this is nothing personal i just heard the statement watching a show and it made me giggle a bit. sometimes people excel late at life because they were using their skills to care for others and never got time to find themselves until later.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

soo that same employee i posted about months ago was at it again yesterday. not only did the half black racist spit in my face yesterday unprovoked and thank god i know i am a true pacifist now because when someone spits in your face and your arms relax rather than tighten you know you've made it beyond the point of violence. not only that, i found out after not only was he making racist asian jokes and sexually harassing an asian female employee with nude pics he also was yelling and screaming at the boss daughter who continuously lies and protects the employee (the daughter and the father) but i'm not walking away this time. All of the gaslighting finally makes perfect sense. And they need to know they picked the wrong dark dude this time and will never pick on another one.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

karma is real an god is just and good. Won't he do it. the amount of gaslighting they tried and the only reason they are letting him go is because of the spit, not the violent outburts not the sexual harrasment of women, not the racists jokes against asians, all the while they fired the other two black guys for "making a mistake" the last one literally was there one week but you've kept this person around this long and then try to put his actions on me by saying "with him gone for spitting on you. we need you to step up." lmao no sir, i said i been stepping up and don't need to step up any further that he(the boss) needs to step up. Well it's all on videotape and i've saved every text conversation we've had since i started. They are so lucky i am not a vengeful person and like today i'm going to keep smiling while karma does it's work. ^___^ And to be clear these are indian bosses, ones who complain about the caste system to anyone who will listen and this is how you move? lmao.
    Last edited by jwatson; 03-07-2023 at 12:12 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

*head explodes.* i seriously can't with sensational headlines. the view just started. lol let's be very clear kevin mcarthy gave sean hannity that footage because he is a pawn. When better to do it then when you say you are trying to lure more liberal minded republicans while still not alienating trump viewers so by having hannity say it when mcarthy old comments are brought up he can be all like "well hannity is a liar, even murdock says so." because he knew how he would move while trying to make himself look more honest and approachable without changing an actual view. Mcarthy does far more for the actual destruction of america and hannity has played his part and doesn't even see it. lol or maybe hannity in on it, he seems like the type a check is a check.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I don't watch anything Jimmy fallon is in and i don't know him or his journey but every time i see him his eyes and his spirit that is one FINE ass man. His aura is so gentle and fun but it feels really supportive. very kind eyes.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    karma is real an god is just and good. Won't he do it. the amount of gaslighting they tried and the only reason they are letting him go is because of the spit, not the violent outburts not the sexual harrasment of women, not the racists jokes against asians, all the while they fired the other two black guys for "making a mistake" the last one literally was there one week but you've kept this person around this long and then try to put his actions on me by saying "with him gone for spitting on you. we need you to step up." lmao no sir, i said i been stepping up and don't need to step up any further that he(the boss) needs to step up. Well it's all on videotape and i've saved every text conversation we've had since i started. They are so lucky i am not a vengeful person and like today i'm going to keep smiling while karma does it's work. ^___^ And to be clear these are indian bosses, ones who complain about the caste system to anyone who will listen and this is how you move? lmao.
    My goodness I'm sorry to hear all of this happened jwatson! I'm glad he's being let go but damn, I wish there were some kind of damages you could seek for all this insanity. But you're right, karma always does its' work better than we could ever imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    My goodness I'm sorry to hear all of this happened jwatson! I'm glad he's being let go but damn, I wish there were some kind of damages you could seek for all this insanity. But you're right, karma always does its' work better than we could ever imagine.
    Thank you so much not a single person who runs the place said that to me so i really appreciate it. They actually tried to use that against me and thank god i kept text and stuff and always keep records cause of mild ocd but the amount of actual gaslighting they do. They read me all wrong, i know for a fact they thought i was some out of prison didn't know better black dude or person of color in general because they take advantage of asians as well but what they played themselves with me. It all connected and finally made sense. From them firing the black guy that was there on my interview by essentially ghosting him or this new black guy who had only been there a week for an infraction that the employee who was a racist and terror repated time and time again. This guy came to me to find out most and i convinced they have not reached out to him because he is smart, has no record, and isn't content with just going along especially after i told him to learn, ask for training, remind them you don't have your sign in yet, don't let them basically try to push you to trash duty while they monopolize the registers and try to seem smart in front of white customers at your integrity when you know better. of course i didn't tell him that but i thought that when i told hime make sure you learn everything you can so they don't just have you on trash duty.

And the sad part i was going to let it go but i read my word of the day everyday and today it said "For if you keep silent at this time, relief and deliverance will rise for the Jews from another place, and your father's house will perish. And who knows whether you have not come to the kingdom for such a time as this?" so i really held back because i don't care what others think but i have a connection to my word of the day, i remember learning how to fly in my dreams and the deja vu or what others will calll premonition i have incurred and so i believe but those who read me know i believe in the real but i digress. I truly appreciate the kind words. As someone who has sat there and protected them from saying "it's jusr how it is" from not recognizing state or federal holidays and i live once again in CT, to trying to push their work on us and not paying us their salary to completely having the state law posters they are suppose to have visible hidden behind a shelf and boxes i have subconsciously involved myself in gaslighting others because the job is beyond convenient for me, but there was a bit of hope and wishing two very manipulative people who were involved and purposely tried to pit employee against employee and thought they were the smartest person in the room but i have two degrees business adminstration associate degree i love a good balance sheet and Bachelor of Media arts and animation but i have enough credits 182 i could also have gotten an associate in nutrition, sociology, and studio art so people tend to underestimate but i truly believe in free will and will go for the full ride to let you hand yourself as long as it doesn't hang others or mess with my mental sanity which is also what they tried to do knowing i've suffered from bipolar my entire life, sometihng my mother also suffered with an i will never forgot the one moment of weakness i shared that and it was used against me the next day.

There is recourse my uncle is a lawyer and so is his son, he had a vivisector named after him for his good works over the year but i didn't mention this to him to protect them though i have every receipt including their own video but i keep thinkni i'm not that type of person. Also i never ask ANYONE for help but if i called him i know my uncle would decimate them with their own stuff. Like they don't even know i record all my time in a journal that is right there on the desk and i take pictures of because i log all my time because one of the first things he said to me is the system doesn't work ( the clock in system) and as someone who has managed i was like well this isn't conversations we need to be having so i recorded it in the ledger on the desk but i knew he was underpaying me all the while and on some level i did and i admit if he is doing this to me i wonder what he is doing to others but they never said anything but given my life this is convenient for me. I was truly a victim of my belief in others free willl but i can't say i was blind but i did try to make others aware given the limited information i had but i know i knew more. But given what my word of the day was i am questioning did i go far enough. But i will sleep on it because god always answers.

sorry for the typos i really needed to sip on this jack today. i'm fine, im good, i'm still happy, no one can break the spirit god gave me. But the my father's line and if i was put her for this moment. i will be again not being honest with myself if i didn't say i need more answers to that point.

lmao viaduct named after him. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 03-07-2023 at 05:10 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Thank you so much not a single person who runs the place said that to me so i really appreciate it. They actually tried to use that against me and thank god i kept text and stuff and always keep records cause of mild ocd but the amount of actual gaslighting they do. They read me all wrong, i know for a fact they thought i was some out of prison didn't know better black dude or person of color in general because they take advantage of asians as well but what they played themselves with me. It all connected and finally made sense. From them firing the black guy that was there on my interview by essentially ghosting him or this new black guy who had only been there a week for an infraction that the employee who was a racist and terror repated time and time again. This guy came to me to find out most and i convinced they have not reached out to him because he is smart, has no record, and isn't content with just going along especially after i told him to learn, ask for training, remind them you don't have your sign in yet, don't let them basically try to push you to trash duty while they monopolize the registers and try to seem smart in front of white customers at your integrity when you know better. of course i didn't tell him that but i thought that when i told hime make sure you learn everything you can so they don't just have you on trash duty.

And the sad part i was going to let it go but i read my word of the day everyday and today it said "For if you keep silent at this time, relief and deliverance will rise for the Jews from another place, and your father's house will perish. And who knows whether you have not come to the kingdom for such a time as this?" so i really held back because i don't care what others think but i have a connection to my word of the day, i remember learning how to fly in my dreams and the deja vu or what others will calll premonition i have incurred and so i believe but those who read me know i believe in the real but i digress. I truly appreciate the kind words. As someone who has sat there and protected them from saying "it's jusr how it is" from not recognizing state or federal holidays and i live once again in CT, to trying to push their work on us and not paying us their salary to completely having the state law posters they are suppose to have visible hidden behind a shelf and boxes i have subconsciously involved myself in gaslighting others because the job is beyond convenient for me, but there was a bit of hope and wishing two very manipulative people who were involved and purposely tried to pit employee against employee and thought they were the smartest person in the room but i have two degrees business adminstration associate degree i love a good balance sheet and Bachelor of Media arts and animation but i have enough credits 182 i could also have gotten an associate in nutrition, sociology, and studio art so people tend to underestimate but i truly believe in free will and will go for the full ride to let you hand yourself as long as it doesn't hang others or mess with my mental sanity which is also what they tried to do knowing i've suffered from bipolar my entire life, sometihng my mother also suffered with an i will never forgot the one moment of weakness i shared that and it was used against me the next day.

There is recourse my uncle is a lawyer and so is his son, he had a vivisector named after him for his good works over the year but i didn't mention this to him to protect them though i have every receipt including their own video but i keep thinkni i'm not that type of person. Also i never ask ANYONE for help but if i called him i know my uncle would decimate them with their own stuff. Like they don't even know i record all my time in a journal that is right there on the desk and i take pictures of because i log all my time because one of the first things he said to me is the system doesn't work ( the clock in system) and as someone who has managed i was like well this isn't conversations we need to be having so i recorded it in the ledger on the desk but i knew he was underpaying me all the while and on some level i did and i admit if he is doing this to me i wonder what he is doing to others but they never said anything but given my life this is convenient for me. I was truly a victim of my belief in others free willl but i can't say i was blind but i did try to make others aware given the limited information i had but i know i knew more. But given what my word of the day was i am questioning did i go far enough. But i will sleep on it because god always answers.

sorry for the typos i really needed to sip on this jack today. i'm fine, im good, i'm still happy, no one can break the spirit god gave me. But the my father's line and if i was put her for this moment. i will be again not being honest with myself if i didn't say i need more answers to that point.

lmao viaduct named after him. lol
    I think you're doing the right thing by sleeping on it and letting more answers come to you, but I can see that you're continuing to gain clarity on the whole situation in ways you may have not seen before. He gives us eyes to see and that's always key. It's good to know you have a resource within your family should you decide to go that route. Rest up and tell Jack I said hello.

@jwatson. I’m sorry you had to go through all that. I’m not aware of what you do for a living but the patience you showed in dealing with a co worker like that is exemplary. I hope your bosses realize that or if not I hope you can find a job that appreciates you. Not everyone is lucky enough to make money doing what they love but at the minimum you should be treated with respect. I hope it gets better soon.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.