Page 311 of 327 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 4891

Looks like CBR is in the process of changing their homepage and at the moment I don't see a direct link to the forum. Maybe bookmark the forum page if you haven't already done so, friends.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I think you're doing the right thing by sleeping on it and letting more answers come to you, but I can see that you're continuing to gain clarity on the whole situation in ways you may have not seen before. He gives us eyes to see and that's always key. It's good to know you have a resource within your family should you decide to go that route. Rest up and tell Jack I said hello.
    Thanks, sleeping on it was for the best because i found the last part of the word was actually about my brother and my chance got to say some thnigs i should have said a long time ago so all good. Also work was great today i am refreshed with a barrier of being there to support the customers and i block anything that is not work related and only speak to when it's about that. It was very peaceful and i think the customers felt and responded to that too. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    @jwatson. I’m sorry you had to go through all that. I’m not aware of what you do for a living but the patience you showed in dealing with a co worker like that is exemplary. I hope your bosses realize that or if not I hope you can find a job that appreciates you. Not everyone is lucky enough to make money doing what they love but at the minimum you should be treated with respect. I hope it gets better soon.
    Thank you i really appreciate that. They always realized it and tried to use that against me and pit other employees against each other and they are the only ones suffering any longterm damage from it. They have to work themselves twice as hard because in a attempt to get others to do the work they should be doing they block the computers are generally miserable to the customers nad complain about their paperwork that they should be in the back doing rather than blocking up the registers and then acting like new associates aren't doing anything. Anyway it's all good, no one can subvert my nature. ^_^ On to comic book weeeeeeednnnnsdaay!
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I am so proud of my new apple trees I just had to share. My girl In the front is blooming and while her brother in the back is moving slower he had a rough time get knocked over by a plant and having to be replanted, but I see his color returning. Lol

PXL_20230309_013157334.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

God is good! That's all I woke up with on my heart today. ^_____^
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Eeee besides getting the garden ready and building my make shift fence from recycled fence I'm took down my trees came in. I am obsessed with indoor trees since Emily(my small apple tree.)
    PXL_20230313_204225142.jpg
    PXL_20230313_204221295.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jwatson; 03-13-2023 at 05:35 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Beautiful!! I'm obsessed with plants and flowers and I can't get enough of working with them. I'll post some pics of our little garden next time I'm working on it. Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful!! I'm obsessed with plants and flowers and I can't get enough of working with them. I'll post some pics of our little garden next time I'm working on it. Thanks for sharing!
    Thanks! they really do creep up on you and have really big personalities. lol. Just the way they move sometimes is enchanting. I look forward to seeing the pics of your garden.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

20230313_100743.jpg

20230313_100847.jpg

20230313_101130.jpg

I went to Universal Studios in Orlando for the first time and was very happy to see some X-Men representation there. It isn't much mind you, but at least it beats the Disney parks where there's basically zero X-Men presence aside from some merchandise.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    20230313_100743.jpg

20230313_100847.jpg

20230313_101130.jpg

I went to Universal Studios in Orlando for the first time and was very happy to see some X-Men representation there. It isn't much mind you, but at least it beats the Disney parks where there's basically zero X-Men presence aside from some merchandise.
    That storm one has been there for some time. I remember going there years ago when i was living in flordia i'm sure i have a pic somewhere in some box on some sd card or usb. lol. I'm glad it's still there though.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    That storm one has been there for some time. I remember going there years ago when i was living in flordia i'm sure i have a pic somewhere in some box on some sd card or usb. lol. I'm glad it's still there though.
    Ororo also has a ride called Storm Force... which was pretty lame but I did it nonetheless because it was our Goddess'

Ororo also has a ride called Storm Force... which was pretty lame but I did it nonetheless because it was our Goddess'
    Facts. I agree in the sense that she is our goddess in that she is a goddess in comics we love but i always make sure to never annoint her as THE goddess in the worship sense of our. lol i honestly don't even know why i felt compelled to make the distinction. lmao.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

20230313_100743.jpg

20230313_100847.jpg

20230313_101130.jpg

Awesome! Universal is about a 3 hour drive from me and the X-Men rep is super cute. I love the whole Marvel area. I hope you're having a great trip!

Astonishing Member

I'm just saying, the fact that they're not capitalizing on an Iceman themed roller coaster ride mimicking Bobby's ice-slides, loop de loops and all.....

Awesome! Universal is about a 3 hour drive from me and the X-Men rep is super cute. I love the whole Marvel area. I hope you're having a great trip!
    Oh wow you're so lucky! I'm having a blast in Florida, thank you so much!

Looks like CBR is in the process of changing their homepage and at the moment I don't see a direct link to the forum. Maybe bookmark the forum page if you haven't already done so, friends.
    It's back, now. Under "More" in the menu.