Page 315 of 327 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 4891
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Man would have started a Senator Kelly Appreciation Thread here and would have been the only person posting.
    He would first have to actually read the books and understand them on some level. His little moment of dumbfuckery there clearly showed he doesn't know his ass from his elbow about anything except his own ideological hatred.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Moving to Australia in only a couple of weeks now, so I guess I finally reached my own Outback Era. No idea if this means I get to read new books earlier in the day than everyone else or really late in my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Moving to Australia in only a couple of weeks now, so I guess I finally reached my own Outback Era. No idea if this means I get to read new books earlier in the day than everyone else or really late in my day.
    Congrats on the move. I'm sure like the outback era it will be an exciting adventure into the unknown. Find the joy not only in what you want it to be or look like but where you find yourself in any moment. ^_^
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Beef really is a good show. There are so many moments i have connected with personally in the scenes. I'm on episode 8 and just not a single bad one yet. Specifically that face of your secrets. Your own ugliness trying to hold you down even when your actions are stepping right, or trying to. A very deep show and the premise is so intriguing i felt these unhappy people finding excitement in this thrill of trolling each other. it was so wrong but i got it. this show definitely made me take a step back because even when things are going well or your feeling your doing good, you just never know. be alert to your faults.
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-15-2023 at 03:09 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Congrats on the move. I'm sure like the outback era it will be an exciting adventure into the unknown. Find the joy not only in what you want it to be or look like but where you find yourself in any moment. ^_^
    Thanks, and really love that advice. I’ve never even been to Australia but I think a move to a strange and different place is really what you make it and what you are open to experience (and secretly I hope it is exactly like Mad Max).

Congrats on the upcoming move! Sounds like it's going to be an adventure indeed and I hope it's everything you're hoping it to be and more.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Co-signing the appreciation for Beef! Only watched the first ep, but it's lovely(?) so far. I think cathartic is a better word.

Also, did everything on my part for the dream gig. Now, we wait...

P.S. Waiting best done without bronchitis, I can tell you this much! Damn. Take your vitamins and wear a mask in crowded places, folks

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Of_X View Post
    April's gonna be a tough month for me, pals...

Lot's of red tape to cut through, but If I do it right, I'm gonna nab the opportunity of a lifetime. Dropping details when I nail this. Wish me luck

Attachment 130637

Once again when i need it Claremont comes through. I realized I was really gaslighting myself today and all day was like "Yay comic book Wednesday" but i have to feel it and today i did everything but read comics i attacked the weeds, i started a fire in the pit, i raked the grass, i baked, lol, and then when i finally ran out of things i went to see what comics came out with a sigh, not necessarily the material but the mood and i saw xtreme and i perked up and i read it (didn't wait for print copy to come) and i felt revived. I haven't even finished reading but reading this page made me feel so good and excited and hopeful for xmen again. ^_^

thatsthegoodstuff.jpg

*back to reading*

Daaaaamn that rachel moment was badass.
    everysinglefiber.jpg
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-19-2023 at 07:46 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Felicia remains the true star of Single Drunk Female, even with very little scenes. lol. So far season 2 is matching up to the greatness of 1.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

LMAO! her obsession isn't shopping, it's returning things. lol!
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I finally completed my mid life crisis everyone. I rented a Corvette for my senior prom back in 2000 and 23 years later I got my own.

Attachment 130724
    Attachment 130725
    She's so niiiice

Nice nice. Any places you're looking forward to seeing while you're there?
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Awwws. Gotta love puppy dog eyes. The pup looks like he's about to get into mischief, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    The camera absolutely loves them. They are so cute.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Awwws. Gotta love puppy dog eyes. The pup looks like he's about to get into mischief, though.
    1cdf985fb25e6575032cc360a13ae1ef.0.jpg
    He's an absolute agent of chaos.