Page 316 of 327 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 4891

LOL That pic. I've got a chaos pup, too. She's 11 now and still finding new ways to cause trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Nice nice. Any places you're looking forward to seeing while you're there?
    Obv have to get to Ularu and New Zealand (it’s just like Lord Of The Rings!) at some point. Absolutely freaking out about everything that needs doing this week for the the move.

Dead End:Paranormal Park. is a really good show with some very positive queer representation but also surprisingly deep moments when it comes to what you think you may be picking up from certain characters.

Glad season 2 came so quick, well quick for netflix.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Not to pat myself on the back but i called Tucker Carlson out at Fox.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Moving to Australia in only a couple of weeks now, so I guess I finally reached my own Outback Era. No idea if this means I get to read new books earlier in the day than everyone else or really late in my day.
    Congrats, I was born and raised in Australia and still have my citizenship but I haven't lived there in over 20 years. What part of the country are you moving to?
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    Congrats, I was born and raised in Australia and still have my citizenship but I haven't lived there in over 20 years. What part of the country are you moving to?
    I’m going to Melbourne. Basically hipsters and rain I think, so sort of like Manchester but with a beach (and great standard of living apparently)!

Our stuff got packed now so getting there. I’m definitely getting too old for this shit haha - when you’re young your house isn’t as full of random bullshit yet. I sent my Magic The Gathering collection to sell in case Hasbro get tired of literally printing money one day.

This new season of sweeth tooth is so damn gooooood.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I've been playing Miles Morales: Spider-Man after finally getting a PS5 few months ago and enjoying the hell out of it.

One of the tasks in the game is to collect time capsules with Miles' keepsakes and one of these is a fun X-related easter egg:

20230430_131322.jpg

Hmm, I don't go to live concerts, but isn't $70 pretty cheap for tickets these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Hmm, I don't go to live concerts, but isn't $70 pretty cheap for tickets these days?
    I guess Lila has other sources of income and Ali is more about the thrill of it? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I've been playing Miles Morales: Spider-Man after finally getting a PS5 few months ago and enjoying the hell out of it.

One of the tasks in the game is to collect time capsules with Miles' keepsakes and one of these is a fun X-related easter egg:

20230430_131322.jpg
    Haha that's really cool. I hear that game is amazing!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Haha that's really cool. I hear that game is amazing!
    It really is. Both Miles Morales and the first Spider-Man game are amazing and the closest thing to Batman Arkham greatness. And now I can't wait for Marvel's Spider-Man 2 and of course Wolverine which will also be made by Insomniac.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post

20230430_131322.jpg
    If you’re ever just swinging around take a look and you’ll see posters for the concert also in the game. Fun X Easter egg
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I’m going to Melbourne. Basically hipsters and rain I think, so sort of like Manchester but with a beach (and great standard of living apparently)!
    Melbourne is great, lots of things to do and home to my favorite football club! You're right about the rain though. Still, it's a charming place.

I’m definitely getting too old for this shit haha - when you’re young your house isn’t as full of random bullshit yet.
    I know how that is. Every time I fly home (USA to Australia) it is harder on my body than the previous time. Plus, the jet lag is brutal. Worse on the way back though (Aus. to USA) and I don't really understand why.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    Melbourne is great, lots of things to do and home to my favorite football club! You're right about the rain though. Still, it's a charming place.

I know how that is. Every time I fly home (USA to Australia) it is harder on my body than the previous time. Plus, the jet lag is brutal. Worse on the way back though (Aus. to USA) and I don't really understand why.
    Just did my first night here without melatonin and it crushed me. Oz to the US must be pretty vicious - going East always seems worse somehow as it’s fast forwarding the day-night cycle.