Page 317 of 327 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 4891

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    LOL That pic. I've got a chaos pup, too. She's 11 now and still finding new ways to cause trouble.
    You can't just mention having a pet and not post pictures of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Obv have to get to Ularu and New Zealand (it’s just like Lord Of The Rings!) at some point. Absolutely freaking out about everything that needs doing this week for the the move.
    I know the first few weeks of moving are rough. But keep us updated~
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    You can't just mention having a pet and not post pictures of her.
    You're right, my bad.

20221113_123215.jpg

I'm not a great photographer, I'm afraid. I've really got to find her baby pic from the shelter. It's probably the best shot I have of her.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

You're right, my bad.

20221113_123215.jpg

I'm not a great photographer, I'm afraid. I've really got to find her baby pic from the shelter. It's probably the best shot I have of her.
    OMG so cute. What's her name?

I just call her K. online, in case I screw up sometime and use her name for a security question.

She's a sweetheart, but always looking for mischief. Got a sock this morning while I was trying to eat breakfast. She didn't chew it or anything, just kept it until she convinced me to give her a biscuit.

She's so cute, I love her

So precious!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I just call her K. online, in case I screw up sometime and use her name for a security question.

She's a sweetheart, but always looking for mischief. Got a sock this morning while I was trying to eat breakfast. She didn't chew it or anything, just kept it until she convinced me to give her a biscuit.
    Awww adorable! I miss having a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Awww adorable! I miss having a dog.
    I can't imagine not having one, but they are a lot of work sometimes. Worth it, though.

Awwws! That is one photogenic dog.

Tears of the kingdom is just amazing so far. Lol. I know if Nintendo was watching me play they would be like this dude be finding the oddest solutions to stuff. Lol. I am that dude that will use that hook to hit the right spot to get over a missing track or create a bridge or ladder out of rail road cars, trees and doors. Lmao. Loving this game!

*Ninja vanish*
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Tears of the kingdom is just amazing so far. Lol. I know if Nintendo was watching me play they would be like this dude be finding the oddest solutions to stuff. Lol. I am that dude that will use that hook to hit the right spot to get over a missing track or create a bridge or ladder out of rail road cars, trees and doors. Lmao. Loving this game!

*Ninja vanish*
    I'm literally turning it on right now because the gym doesn't open for another hour and a half lol. I'm obsessed! The way they allow us to create solutions is brilliant and I can't wait for all the youtube videos showing all the crazy things people create.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I'm literally turning it on right now because the gym doesn't open for another hour and a half lol. I'm obsessed! The way they allow us to create solutions is brilliant and I can't wait for all the youtube videos showing all the crazy things people create.
    I know right? I feel like a damn genius with some of these structures. I be there like " you saw that Nintendo?! You saw that?. " I imagine this is going to be the future of gaming. It just makes you really feel like the character working out solutions
    There was one I did in the temple I was like how do I get to that platform up there, I was like "screw it" I created one long a$$ bridge. Lmao
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I know right? I feel like a damn genius with some of these structures. I be there like " you saw that Nintendo?! You saw that?. " I imagine this is going to be the future of gaming. It just makes you really feel like the character working out solutions
    There was one I did in the temple I was like how do I get to that platform up there, I was like "screw it" I created one long a$$ bridge. Lmao
    Haha yes! That really is the beauty of it, there's so many possibilities. When I had to make a boat to get across a lake I made myself a mini yacht and pretended Link had a glass of champagne as we sailed. I agree, this will change the game (ha) for gaming for sure. Also the fuse ability. We'll make our own weapon chimeras, thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Haha yes! That really is the beauty of it, there's so many possibilities. When I had to make a boat to get across a lake I made myself a mini yacht and pretended Link had a glass of champagne as we sailed. I agree, this will change the game (ha) for gaming for sure. Also the fuse ability. We'll make our own weapon chimeras, thank you very much.
    These posts are almost making me want to get a video game system. My last one was a Game Cube. I love a game with lots of options.

Has anyone here played Sentinels of the Multiverse? (It's a superhero co-op/soloable tabletop card game.) I got the Definitive Edition that came out last year and I really loving it. Easy rules, for the most part, and a lot of things you can do to adjust the difficulty. Tons of replayability in the core box, too. (12 heroes, 6 villains, and 6 environments.)

But what really amazes me is the lore. These guys have created an entire fictional comic book company called Sentinel Comics with an 80 year history. Every character and place has a backstory, and there are Events from the fictional comics to play through. There's even a long running podcast to discuss the "comics". And instead of variant covers, there's variant character cards, which actually change the gameplay a bit. (The First Appearance cards are in the box.) The rulebook and lore book are, of course, comic sized.

Marvel should really hire the creators to do a version with Marvel characters.