Page 318 of 326 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 4886

If we’re doing pets then I’m missing my cats, who won’t even get an import permit to Oz until next month, and then have to go through quarantine (there’s a whole scandal about rule changes).

CE4EA47D-DEBF-40BB-AC9B-E897C2DB29C2.jpg

These gormless twats are Marvin (top) and Persephone (seated) and they are currently not happy about living with my parents.

Aww, poor cuties. That's got to be rough on all of you.

Ugggh! Home owning is a thing of beauty, but plumbing, leaks, worrying if you leave the house for a few hours the floor will be flooded is not a good feeling. @_@. But this too shall pass. At least it's a CBW so i can read while i wait for plumber.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I hope you're plumber arrived!

There's always something when you own your own home. :7

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    I hope you're plumber arrived!

There's always something when you own your own home. :7
    Yeah there really is. Especially when the house is 123 years old but the peace makes it all so worth it. ^_^
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Oh man, I empathize. I lived in a big farmhouse at least that old for years. I loved it, but there was always something that needed to be done. But I love my new house, too (it's actually on the same road as the old one), and I don't have to worry quite so much about the roof leaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    If we’re doing pets then I’m missing my cats, who won’t even get an import permit to Oz until next month, and then have to go through quarantine (there’s a whole scandal about rule changes).

CE4EA47D-DEBF-40BB-AC9B-E897C2DB29C2.jpg

These gormless twats are Marvin (top) and Persephone (seated) and they are currently not happy about living with my parents.
    Absolute babies
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Oh man, I empathize. I lived in a big farmhouse at least that old for years. I loved it, but there was always something that needed to be done. But I love my new house, too (it's actually on the same road as the old one), and I don't have to worry quite so much about the roof leaking.
    Oh cool. One of the hardest things about moving is getting to know an area so being right down the rd must be cool. No need to get to learnt he neighbors again or anything. Not having to worrying about leaking seems like such a foreign idea now but the ceiling at least is now fixed. lmao.where is this old house when i need them. lol. I would gladly be on their charity edition. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yeah there really is. Especially when the house is 123 years old but the peace makes it all so worth it. ^_^
    Mine is about that old too and they do like to shift around a bit over time. Had it cleared for subsidence though, so that's good.

House ownership is worth it in the end - we're one to two years away from paying off the mortgage, and then it'll actually start being a revenue source as we're letting it out while in Australia. Having to fix roofs and floods is just a speedbump, as long as you don't live right next to a river or eroding cliff!

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Mine is about that old too and they do like to shift around a bit over time. Had it cleared for subsidence though, so that's good.

House ownership is worth it in the end - we're one to two years away from paying off the mortgage, and then it'll actually start being a revenue source as we're letting it out while in Australia. Having to fix roofs and floods is just a speedbump, as long as you don't live right next to a river or eroding cliff!
    Congrats on being so close to paying off the mortgage i bet it's going to be an amazing feeling. I look forward to feeling it one day too. It's nice to in a way be paying yourself too, and at least some stability on fluctuations on prices and stuff. In the end it's defintely a net gain. ^_^ And no fear of eroding cliffs or rivers so i'm pretty good even with the damage we are doing to the climate. At least for now. lol.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I'm midway through season 5 but i have to say Fear is definitely the superior show compared to walking dead. It can be just as silly and sometimes just as over the top but the characters have heart and their traits are for more consistent.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Gonna be reading a lot of New Mutants by Claremont on Memorial Day.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

A most excellent choice.

okay that was cute. Season 4 was not my fave as all characters basically regressed but that scene of Tom and Shiv locking hands was cute. I can't get over how pathetic most the characters were this season, if i had that kind of money my ultimate win would be showing my dad you could be as successful as him operating as a human. I'm glad shiv escaped complete character destruction like her foaming at the mouth oldest son bro.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Fun, fun, fun. This arrived today.

20230601_112324.jpg

There's much sleeving to be done. This expansion has almost 600 cards by my estimate.
    Last edited by Arachne; 06-01-2023 at 11:49 AM.