Page 321 of 327 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 4891

You know one thing i really enjoy about the gemstones or What we do in the shadows with guilmero is what i call the slow burn. I know some feel it can be baiting or that it will never happens and there is a point where it can be dragged on and obviously you may have realized i can't remember the offical name right now for baiting or dragging on a lgbt romance with no intention of it happening vs and intent for it too and i feel like Gemstones and What we do do a good job of letting us know if they get the chance that is the plan. But back to my original point i like the courting. I think one of the worst things done to the lgbt community and families is not normalizing the relationships between humans. Like i don't care who someone kid is into if you don't want your kid to have sex until 18 or married you should embrace and have that same energy for your kid that is into the same sex because that is what would create the value someone is looking for. committed, family, but i think people lose that in what the very human parts of people interpreted the word to be when very little was actually said directly by god or jesus and those parts usually highlighted. The rest is man like literally being all "as i read, and listen on to me." but i digress again. I like that my mind thinks and feels its courting and imo that is what the normal should be no matter who is into who. we do a disservice by having to have people find out or explore in maybe not the best situations instead of fostering the values of no matter who your with they have to know an accept you and so even if it is baiting which i do think the writing does a good job on these two show of writing why people fall for each other not specifically who is falling for each other. They fit and that's why.
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-07-2023 at 05:11 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Not sure where to put this but it made me laugh.
    Art by Roasif, who you should follow on socials if you're an adult and like gay softcore (i won't post their twitter account as it's rather NSFW but I'm sure everybody knows how to use a search engine)
    20230808_135715.jpg

I didn't know he drew the piece until I noticed Scott's face and was like, "Yeah, I've seen it before. I know who drew this."
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Of_X View Post
    April's gonna be a tough month for me, pals...

Lot's of red tape to cut through, but If I do it right, I'm gonna nab the opportunity of a lifetime. Dropping details when I nail this. Wish me luck

Attachment 130637
    Mutant Boys, Krakoan gals, homo superior non-conforming pals! It's taken a while to come together--too long, if ya ask me--but the day is nigh

You boy got the go ahead--in weeks I'm heading to beautiful Ireland to study journalism for my MA!!!!1

Hell yeah, congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Oh, wow! Congratulations!!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Mutant Boys, Krakoan gals, homo superior non-conforming pals! It's taken a while to come together--too long, if ya ask me--but the day is nigh

You boy got the go ahead--in weeks I'm heading to beautiful Ireland to study journalism for my MA!!!!1
    Congratulations! I lived in Ireland myself for a few years and I'm sure you will enjoy it just as I did!

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Oh, wow! Congratulations!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Hell yeah, congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Congratulations! I lived in Ireland myself for a few years and I'm sure you will enjoy it just as I did!
    Thanks, everyone! I'll do my darndest to enjoy the experience c:

major love t y'all--the year's been tough, but mingling with like-minded marvel-heads and mutie-lovers has been a balm. Wish I'd signed up for the forums sooner! What a ride

Congrats, Alex-of-X! I'm sure it'll be quite the experience. Nothing but good wishes for your destined successes.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Adding my voice to the chorus of congrats to Alex of X!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

You know the car flash back scene on twisted metal would have been 10 times better playing "aaaaaaaaaaallll myyyyyy liiiifffffffe, i praaaaaaay fooor someone liiIIIIiiiiike yoOOOooooooUU!
    close to me you like my brother, close to me you like my mooo-Ooo-theeEeerr."
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Congratulations ! Ireland is such a beautiful place to live !

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I didn't know he drew the piece until I noticed Scott's face and was like, "Yeah, I've seen it before. I know who drew this."
    Yeah, that artist has a really particular style doesn't he ?

Speaking about gay artists, I just recieved my order from Talaski's Inprnt shop !
    Talaski print.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Congratulations ! Ireland is such a beautiful place to live !

Yeah, that artist has a really particular style doesn't he ?

Speaking about gay artists, I just recieved my order from Talaski's Inprnt shop !
    Talaski print.jpg
    Yeeees! I'm obsessed with Baseball Scott and you know I love Rollerbladin' Rictor.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yeeees! I'm obsessed with Baseball Scott and you know I love Rollerbladin' Rictor.
    My fav is obviously Iceman (hidden here, is speedo is falling because wolverine cut it).
    I almost didn't take Cyclops as he's not my favorite character but tha butt-bop was too good not to buy.

I swear, what is the world coming to. Someone stole the piece of my fence that looks like a hook and goes in the ground. it's been there for lilke decades. it just seems like such a weird and specific thing to take.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.