Page 207 of 326 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 4885
    BANNED

Lotta bad posts today. Take care, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    https://twitter.com/robertliefeld/st...20954799386629

is he saying what i think he's saying
    Can Twitter accounts get banned for being too annoying???

BANNED

How long before Liefeld creates Colonel Y for DC?

an extended liefeld deathstroke run is still a popular fan favorite in my rotation of recurring nightmares
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    https://twitter.com/robertliefeld/st...20954799386629

is he saying what i think he's saying
    big lols @ his red neck bootlickers in the replies

i only saw it yesterday, who wants the DEFINITIVE, FINAL, SUPERIOR, ENDGAME deadpool 2 review

BANNED

If you thought it was bad I don’t want to hear it.

If you thought Yukio should’ve been Surge I kind of want to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    If you thought Yukio should’ve been Surge I kind of want to hear it.
    Surge should dye her hair pink and pick up a chain

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Surge should dye her hair pink and pick up a chain
    Should Surge also become extremely kawaii~~~*o*

She should also invest a lot of time and energy into making a relationship with Negasonic Teenage Warhead work.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Should Surge also become extremely kawaii~~~*o*
    Wouldn't be the first time

BANNED

jesus christ

COMING AT YOU LIVE FROM A LOCAL COUNTY JAIL AND WAITING FOR BAIL, THE OFFICIAL, FINAL, MONOTHEISTIC-GOD APPROVED DEADPOOL 2 REVIEW

-As soon as talk of children enters the scene, tragedy strikes. This proves that we must focus on seeking immortality over reproduction. That's the Marvel way, JDW agrees with me.

-TJ Miller is a rat, and he looks like a rat, and they cast him as a rat, it's so perfect! Now cut him out.

-Cabbie is so soft, so brave, so courageous. I dub he, Avenger.

-Tired dad Colossus is the only Colossus that should exist.

-Not enough NSTW, I'm hungry. Give her all of TJ's screentime. I don't know why Yukio is in this movie, but NSTW makes me that happy, too.

-Gotta hand it to Fox for going with progressive casting for iconic villain Black Tom. Brave!

-Thanos is sick. I'm surprised they made him an old racist who had to cooperate with a young black woman. Social commentary on America?!?!?!?

-New Zealand lad is pretty great. He should've been plus-sized New Zealand Boom-Boom instead, but that's okay. I know Fox can't read.

-X-Force was sick, bro. Like, bro. Zeitgeist was the most epic, glad he got to take Stryfe out. Pete is the enemy. He steals jobs from Cabbie Courageous. Not cool, bro.

-Domino is actually the best part of the movie. She's so good, I felt bad. The voice of an angel. She shouldn't finish college. College sucks!

-That city chase scene was sick. My heart started beating faster every time a random civilian got maimed.

-Jugnut's perfect and kind of a cool dude. I'm glad he lived. And the Liefeld and Duggan things were good, but it was really the Thor #411 shoutout that got my tentacles tingling. I didn't even know he was in the movie until I was browsing his Wikipedia page months ago, so props to the marketing team.

-Just as Jugnut tore Deadpole in half, a child walked by me and the television. So that's, ha ha, that's pretty good!

-The extremely obvious joke where everyone points their guns at Thanos and Al's is to the side just kills and I don't know why. She's the best.

-Big CGI fight was pretty sweet, ngl. It's like watching my cool dad fight a chonky hooligan. Jugnut may have also gotten two of the best lines of the whole shebang. I love you, dad.

-Climax is much sweeter than I anticipated. Very good. I would watch this family just hang out, and that's how you know it works.

-Of course, even if they tried to kill Mister Sinister he would've tanked it. Only the Cab had the raw power.

-There are lots of fights that are just against hordes of guys but the choreography is sick, so thumbs up.

-Post credits is cute.

-I don't have much to say about Copycat. I think her thighs were pretty godly?! IDK if I'd say thicc.

-Music dude is on point, they made Lil' Pump hype!

-Dope script, would watch again.

-Oh, yeah. Ryan Reynolds in the movie. He's just live-action Nolan North with a big head. So he's perfect.

-As I sat at the back of the police car a few hours ago, I tried thinking about how time travel in this movie works. At that point, Ryan Reynolds, dressed like Bachalo Magik, appeared next to me. He looked into my eyes and said one word. "Stop." He then blew me a kiss and vanished. So better than Hickman's time mechanics, I guess.

10 MOIRA LIFETIMES OUT OF 11, MAYBE 12, BEST MOVIE EVER

Alright, guys, thanks for watching. Remember to SMASH that honkin' like button, OPTIC BLAST that subscribe button, and TICK, TICK, CLICK that bell for notifications. Leave any and all questions in the comment section below. This has been 356TomHollandI'llHaveYourChildren36, and I'll see you... next time!

BANNED

Just realized Moira’s lives are an allegory for banned forum and social media accounts