Page 48 of 326 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
    Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    Everyone should love Hermione tbh. Of the three leads, she's the only one who's actually competent and hard working. Harry just has good luck / nerve, and Ron... LOL.

Luna's another one of my faves.

I swear to God, JK picked the most boring options when it came to romantic pairing. Hermione + Ron is the worst. She can do much better. In my head she's Minister of Magic and married world renowned Quidditch player Victor Krum. I can't stand Harry + Ginny either. Harry + Luna would have been way more fun imho. Lupin and Tonks really came out of nowhere, I can't even bring myself to care.
    Ron had Hermoine
    I don't like Luna, or care for Tonks.
    She totes shuda stayed with Krum. He knew what was up, came from military school, and probably has bank.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

I like Hermione + Ron. Yes, she can do so much better, but heart wants what it wants. Krum, mind-wise is dumber than dungeon troll, and not so good-looking, book-wise.

Fleur + Bill is my favorite pairing, I mean fairy and a wizard with a rockstar look? Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    I like Hermione + Ron. Yes, she can do so much better, but heart wants what it wants. Krum, mind-wise is dumber than dungeon troll, and not so good-looking, book-wise.

Fleur + Bill is my favorite pairing, I mean fairy and a wizard with a rockstar look? Nice.
    She stuck by him even when he's half wolf now (or am I getting mixed up with the Weasleys?), so they're golden. JK did say she regretted Ronmoine.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    She stuck by him even when he's half wolf now (or am I getting mixed up with the Weasleys?), so they're golden. JK did say she regretted Ronmoine.
    No, you got that right.

I was pissed at that diss of hers. Like they couldn't work it out through couple's counseling and they aren't perfect enough? Screw that, they're Ron and Hermione. Together they're stronger than ever.

On this topic, I found Ginny-Harry pretty bad.

BANNED

Out of the blue and wtf written all over it.

On this topic, I found Ginny-Harry pretty bad.
    It is. Ginny is the blandest goddamn character on the heroes' side and her relationship with Harry is based on thin air. What do they have in common ? Why do they like each other ?

She has a crush on him as a kid. Then, fast forward a few years, they're an item. Fast forward some more, they're married with kids. There's no development.

BANNED

Maybe Harry has Oedipus complex and that's why he likes Ginny, she reminds him of Lily?

Harry's true love should've been Draco all along.

Should he have stayed with Cho? Should she have left with Neville, both victims of Voldemort?

Maybe Harry has Oedipus complex and that's why he likes Ginny, she reminds him of Lily?
    I was thinking twisted this, but on Ginny: He reminds her of Tom

BANNED

I was thinking twisted this, but on Ginny: He reminds her of Tom
    OMG you're the best. We've discovered something amazing. Take a bow.

BANNED

It's good to be back.

But kinda busy playing dota here.

OMG you're the best. We've discovered something amazing. Take a bow.
    Poor Ginny. On the bright side, Harry looks like a decent man, so he'd treat her right. That and he has like 809 Weasley older brothers to mess with if he doesn't.

BANNED

Poor Ginny. On the bright side, Harry looks like a decent man, so he'd treat her right. That and he has like 809 Weasley older brothers to mess with if he doesn't.
    At least Ginny lives out her bad boy fantasies with him, if it's any consolation prize.

BANNED

waaaaa, i'm always getting killed.

The nice thing about Ron ending up with Hermione, is the story of the guy getting a woman who is way better than him, and hopefully, that makes him better. Her settling for him, is beyond me. I guess she just likes dorky side characters.
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik