Page 217 of 231 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 3454
  1. #3241
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    10,452

    Default

    https://twitter.com/mymonsterischic/...944322055?s=21

    the fact that this is all over slicknick is sending me. anyway williams is right and she should say it.

  2. #3242
    Chris-chan of X-fans Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    6,104

    Default

    I want to know who the homophobe is that everyone is subtweeting.

    Isn't it kinda sad how CC did a complete 180 on Kitty's sexuality and now says her OTP is Moira's granddad from the mini nobody read.

  3. #3243
    Mighty Member tuck frump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,561

    Default

    She can be bi and her soulmate is a man. Soulmates r overrated.

  4. #3244
    Chris-chan of X-fans Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    6,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    She can be bi and her soulmate is a man. Soulmates r overrated.
    But he also actively pushes back on Rachel and Magik now.

  5. #3245
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    10,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    But he also actively pushes back on Rachel and Magik now.
    He does? I’m Tycon and I’m here to say, that really sucks in a major way.

  6. #3246
    Astonishing Member Beetle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,274

    Default

    Clearly Claremont knows that Rachel, Illyana and Xi'an all deserve better than Kitty

  7. #3247
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    But he also actively pushes back on Rachel and Magik now.
    he said that he doesn't want anything really gay, so that everyone can read the comics
    Zethrimon unblock me

  8. #3248
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    10,452

    Default

    Also true. How many months did Karma get strung along only for Kitty to say “haha i don’t think i go that way. sorry <3” then dip?

  9. #3249
    Chris-chan of X-fans Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    6,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Also true. How many months did Karma get strung along only for Kitty to say “haha i don’t think i go that way. sorry <3” then dip?
    Ultimate Kitty also did this with Jessica Drew.

  10. #3250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    https://twitter.com/punkororo/status...431656961?s=21

    lol for all the “inclusivity” marvel preaches for the next generation, they’re still horribly homophobic
    Does that random twitter account have any credibility to speak of? Did not see any proof offered, but such would of course be hard to provide if it was just heard in a conversation.

    Anyway, I can understand why they would want to forget the Psylocke/Cluster development, seemed to come out of nowhere and the character has enough on the table to explore with the recent split from Kwannon and her new role as CB, so better concentrate on that now.

  11. #3251
    Mighty Member tuck frump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,561

    Default

    Bilocke is 2000% more interesting as a direction then Captain Psitain.

  12. #3252
    Moderator Nyssane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    https://twitter.com/mymonsterischic/...944322055?s=21

    the fact that this is all over slicknick is sending me. anyway williams is right and she should say it.
    I really need to read more Excalibur. I loves me some Sat-Yr-9.

  13. #3253
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Does that random twitter account have any credibility to speak of? Did not see any proof offered, but such would of course be hard to provide if it was just heard in a conversation.

    Anyway, I can understand why they would want to forget the Psylocke/Cluster development, seemed to come out of nowhere and the character has enough on the table to explore with the recent split from Kwannon and her new role as CB, so better concentrate on that now.
    This is a talk that have been going for years. Like Gambit writer wnated him to be Bi and them editorial said no.
    Also minor characters being gay and Marvel not letting it happen.
    Zethrimon unblock me

  14. #3254
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    10,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Ultimate Kitty also did this with Jessica Drew.


    Kitty definitely said “no homo” after this

    Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Does that random twitter account have any credibility to speak of? Did not see any proof offered, but such would of course be hard to provide if it was just heard in a conversation.

    Anyway, I can understand why they would want to forget the Psylocke/Cluster development, seemed to come out of nowhere and the character has enough on the table to explore with the recent split from Kwannon and her new role as CB, so better concentrate on that now.
    If this referencing what was already talked about earlier, then I’m pretty sure this is insider knowledge. In other words, all the evidence you’re gonna get.

    And I guarantee you that Psylocke is gonna be banging some guy in Excalibur so that excuse doesn’t even work. Also, how was the Cluster thing out of nowhere? You’re never too busy for sexuality because that’s always gonna be a part of you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I really need to read more Excalibur. I loves me some Sat-Yr-9.
    Alan Davis art cant be praised enough

  15. #3255
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    ...Kitty's sexuality and now says her OTP is Moira's granddad from the mini nobody read.
    Could you please explain?
    what mini was that?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •