Page 244 of 325 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 4869

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Would it be rude to tell someone you don't know very well that perhaps they would benefit from industrial strength therapy?
    The biggest thing and first step about committing to therapy is being aware that you may need therapy. However, great therapists and wise individuals don't give advice. Instead, they ask the person questions to get them to internally understand on their own volition that they need therapy.

"Have you talked to someone about this? Someone with more credibility? Have you ever considered therapy?" Rather than flat out saying, "You should go to therapy."
    I like boys, comics, Disney, and traveling. // follow me @ itsnickmen
    “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Tuck, stop getting banned
    That's what happens to Wasp-haters.

BANNED

As Carmen Carnero is drawing Miles Morales: Spider-Man this April, let's all remember how sef-confident/mad certain people got when Bleeding Cool claimed X-Corp was delayed by a few months and not coming out in February.
    Last edited by Maestroneto; 01-22-2020 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    As Carmen Carnero is drawing Miles Morales: Spider-Man this April, let's all remember how sef-confident/mad certain people got when Bleeding Cool claimed X-Corp was delayed by a few months and not coming out in February.
    Lmao. Time to tweet how amazing and groundbreaking Age of X-Man was. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I still remember him stealing ajoke from here hhaa

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Wait, what now? What did Carmen Canero steal, and can I please have links so as to indulge my morbid curiosity?

BANNED

marinating food gives me the virtue of pacience, cause it was hard not to eat the realy nice salmon, wait for it and the soy sauce to unite, but man 2 days and it was worth it

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Do you put anything else with it to marinate in or just the soy sauce? I've been wanting to try to make salmon but wasn't sure what the best way was to prepare it
    Make Good Art

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Do you put anything else with it to marinate in or just the soy sauce? I've been wanting to try to make salmon but wasn't sure what the best way was to prepare it
    i put onions, spicy red and green peppers and just a bit of sugar and salt, i saw it on youtube <3

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    i put onions, spicy red and green peppers and just a bit of sugar and salt, i saw it on youtube <3
    Dang, that sounds good. Might have to try this weekend. Thanks!
    Make Good Art

marinating food gives me the virtue of pacience, cause it was hard not to eat the realy nice salmon, wait for it and the soy sauce to unite, but man 2 days and it was worth it
    I went to the place where I get a sandwich on my lunchbreak. Asked if I could get marinated dog's balls on toast. Said they couldn't do it 'cause they ran outta bread.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post

I went to the place where I get a sandwich on my lunchbreak. Asked if I could get marinated dog's balls on toast. Said they couldn't do it 'cause they ran outta bread.

... how does one run out of bread, anand not... of marinated foods..... wha.???

... how does one run out of bread, anand not... of marinated foods..... wha.???
    Yeah, I don't know, a travesty of justice, no doubt!
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post

Yeah, I don't know, a travesty of justice, no doubt!
    i wanna know the behind the scenes of this travesty because im sure someone messed up in a reaaaaaly bad and comedic way

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    That's what happens to Wasp-haters.
    Consider me Pym’s back hand then.