Page 244 of 249 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 3731
  1. #3646
    homo superior gifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Would it be rude to tell someone you don't know very well that perhaps they would benefit from industrial strength therapy?
    The biggest thing and first step about committing to therapy is being aware that you may need therapy. However, great therapists and wise individuals don't give advice. Instead, they ask the person questions to get them to internally understand on their own volition that they need therapy.

    "Have you talked to someone about this? Someone with more credibility? Have you ever considered therapy?" Rather than flat out saying, "You should go to therapy."
    I like boys, comics, Disney, and traveling. // follow me @ itsnickmen
    “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

  2. #3647
    Moderator Nyssane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Tuck, stop getting banned
    That's what happens to Wasp-haters.

  3. #3648
    Chris-chan of X-fans Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    6,438

    Default

    As Carmen Carnero is drawing Miles Morales: Spider-Man this April, let's all remember how sef-confident/mad certain people got when Bleeding Cool claimed X-Corp was delayed by a few months and not coming out in February.
    Last edited by Maestroneto; 01-22-2020 at 11:46 AM.

  4. #3649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    As Carmen Carnero is drawing Miles Morales: Spider-Man this April, let's all remember how sef-confident/mad certain people got when Bleeding Cool claimed X-Corp was delayed by a few months and not coming out in February.
    Lmao. Time to tweet how amazing and groundbreaking Age of X-Man was. Again.

  5. #3650
    Ultimate Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    10,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    As Carmen Carnero is drawing Miles Morales: Spider-Man this April, let's all remember how sef-confident/mad certain people got when Bleeding Cool claimed X-Corp was delayed by a few months and not coming out in February.
    I still remember him stealing ajoke from here hhaa

  6. #3651

    Default

    Wait, what now? What did Carmen Canero steal, and can I please have links so as to indulge my morbid curiosity?

  7. #3652
    Incredible Member Ferro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    890

    Default

    marinating food gives me the virtue of pacience, cause it was hard not to eat the realy nice salmon, wait for it and the soy sauce to unite, but man 2 days and it was worth it

  8. #3653
    Incredible Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    The Dreaming
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Do you put anything else with it to marinate in or just the soy sauce? I've been wanting to try to make salmon but wasn't sure what the best way was to prepare it
    Make Good Art

  9. #3654
    Incredible Member Ferro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Do you put anything else with it to marinate in or just the soy sauce? I've been wanting to try to make salmon but wasn't sure what the best way was to prepare it
    i put onions, spicy red and green peppers and just a bit of sugar and salt, i saw it on youtube <3

  10. #3655
    Incredible Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    The Dreaming
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    i put onions, spicy red and green peppers and just a bit of sugar and salt, i saw it on youtube <3
    Dang, that sounds good. Might have to try this weekend. Thanks!
    Make Good Art

  11. #3656
    Solid Member Odd Rödney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    marinating food gives me the virtue of pacience, cause it was hard not to eat the realy nice salmon, wait for it and the soy sauce to unite, but man 2 days and it was worth it
    I went to the place where I get a sandwich on my lunchbreak. Asked if I could get marinated dog's balls on toast. Said they couldn't do it 'cause they ran outta bread.

    “After my initial feeling of being violated, seeing that pompous fool using my creation to stroke his infantile ego, it finally struck me that the leader of my country and the free world actually enjoys comparing himself to a mass murderer." - Jim Starlin, December 2019.

  12. #3657
    Incredible Member Ferro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post


    I went to the place where I get a sandwich on my lunchbreak. Asked if I could get marinated dog's balls on toast. Said they couldn't do it 'cause they ran outta bread.

    ... how does one run out of bread, anand not... of marinated foods..... wha.???

  13. #3658
    Solid Member Odd Rödney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    ... how does one run out of bread, anand not... of marinated foods..... wha.???
    Yeah, I don't know, a travesty of justice, no doubt!
    “After my initial feeling of being violated, seeing that pompous fool using my creation to stroke his infantile ego, it finally struck me that the leader of my country and the free world actually enjoys comparing himself to a mass murderer." - Jim Starlin, December 2019.

  14. #3659
    Incredible Member Ferro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post


    Yeah, I don't know, a travesty of justice, no doubt!
    i wanna know the behind the scenes of this travesty because im sure someone messed up in a reaaaaaly bad and comedic way

  15. #3660
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    That's what happens to Wasp-haters.
    Consider me Pym’s back hand then.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •