Page 164 of 326 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 4884

whats shaken folks?
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

I had a job interview today! I feel pretty confident about it.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I had a job interview today! I feel pretty confident about it.
    Congratz in advance then.

First day on the job: complete.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

that was quick.

who did you get hired by?
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

There's nothing better in life than to have an all-nighter binge-watch of old Babylon 5 episodes with your best friend, mixed with some Long Island ice teas, mojitos and caipirinhas. Oh, and with a bit of trance music at two a.m.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    that was quick.

who did you get hired by?
    Giant Eagle. I work in seafood.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    There's nothing better in life than to have an all-nighter binge-watch of old Babylon 5 episodes with your best friend, mixed with some Long Island ice teas, mojitos and caipirinhas. Oh, and with a bit of trance music at two a.m.
    Well? Which episodes did you binge on?
    Giant Eagle. I work in seafood.
    Employed? Good!
    Last edited by nx01a; 10-19-2015 at 06:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I can fund my addiction! And my comics!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Well I got myself into a very steady exercise routine for the past month. Good god do I feel great when I finish but I have to say those few minutes before I start suck. LOL I have to talk myself into it in my head every time.

Congrats
    Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    I wish I was your friend. IRL I don't know anyone that's ever even heard of B5 let alone would want to watch it. If I were to binge watch with friends it would either be season 3 or 4. Probably 4 just to get the Shadow War and freeing Earth.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

BANNED

So does anyone think the Turing Pharmaceuticals thing is real? It has to be staged or someone needs pills.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Well? Which episodes did you binge on?
    Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    I wish I was your friend. IRL I don't know anyone that's ever even heard of B5 let alone would want to watch it. If I were to binge watch with friends it would either be season 3 or 4. Probably 4 just to get the Shadow War and freeing Earth.
    Hahaha, thanks! We would love to have other people around to watch it with.

My best friend and I are crazy for B5, it's our all-time favorite show, we decided a few months ago to have a proper watch-through in the proper movies/tv-series order, the getting pissed-out drunk while watching it just comes as an added bonus, hahaha. We usually binge through 5-6 episodes, right now we are at the wonderful season 4, right before the start of the Minbari stuff and the end of the Earth stuff. We just realised that we missed Thirdspace but we are watching it on our next watch-through. Season 1 was tough to go through, so many filler episodes. I love how my best friend in our latest watch-through kept ranting 'where the f**ck is Mollari, give me more Mollari!' while shouting in Londo-voice 'ah, more drinks, yes?'. The Mollari and G'kar moments are so golden, we keep having nerd-moments were we compare our friendship to those two, lol I know.... -_-

We just decided that our next watch-through series will be the 'modern' Battlestar Galactica, it will be awesome. Six! Baltar! Adama!

BANNED

I'm not really doing well with my job.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I'm not really doing well with my job.
    I'm not doing well with my studies
    I'm working on an extended embriology essay, and half on my group ended up being a bunch of... dolts , they don't wanna work , miss all their deadlines and I have to push them to work. Oh also I had to correct everything they wrote because, well, to begin with they thought a essay was a list of facts, on top of it they kind of copy pasted the data from internet with no shame and if I hand't caught that we might have been accused of plagiarism. And we have to make a presentation of the essay, I sent them the presentation 3 days ago so that they can add their input and only 2(of 6) have sent it back...
    After refelcting on that I realized that the only way of getting through this is not being part of the problem but part of the solution...Leadership is hard, Now I have a newfound respect for my teachers, and for Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    After refelcting on that I realized that the only way of getting through this is not being part of the problem but part of the solution...Leadership is hard, Now I have a newfound respect for my teachers, and for Cyclops
    You'll get through.
    When part of a group, be prepared to do all the work yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'