Page 171 of 325 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 4869

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    can somebody give me a complete list of members of the current EXM, All new x-men and UXM?
    Just go to this site. They list every character for every issue according to who they're affiliated with.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    Just go to this site. They list every character for every issue according to who they're affiliated with.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
    Thanks a lot harashkupo.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Thanks a lot harashkupo.
    You're welcome.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

My Generation X arc in the Age of Marvels fan-made solicits comes to an end this month with two stories. Have a look! Pick/buy the titles you think are the coolest and vote for your favourite line. You'll find my entries under Immortal X-Men and Astonishing X-Men. You can also check out the DC fan-made solicits, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

LOL yeah I was always jealous of how super cut that dude was. My BSG crushes were Six and Dualla.

Actually the only thing that got me was the President's stubbornness that would crop up sometimes. I loved her to death but sometimes her views were wrong and she could get a little to myopic for my taste.

For your next drunk/binge session, would you consider The Shield? Or if you're still doin the sci-fi then it has to be Farscape. They taught us the all so important message that Humans are superior.
    I have huge crush on six, but she's so damn tall compared to me, haha! In the 'crush' department, I love Lee (so damn cute), six (so hot), Ellen (so hot) and Laura (smoking). Storyline wise, I just can't with the beginning of season 2 (where we are now), so much blah blah and nothing is really happening. But it's building up to something. Lol, I just had a drink/BSG binge with my best friend but he got tired at 2 AM and we had to call it quits - he was pissed at himself for being tired and he's going to be super-pissed tomorrow but it's alright for me - I got to a chance to connect with some new friends and re-connect with some old one's and plan summer-travels and clubbing and **** and anyways, tomorrow me and the bestie will probably spend most of the day and night playing Payday 2 (fucking love that game!

Lol, I want to do La Femme Nikita next, but the bestie is being an ass about it - 'oh, you and your 90's shows' - it's one of my favorite TV shows dammit! He wants to do X-Files next, I don't know what I want - I used to watch The Shield but I completely loved AND hated Mackey at the same time so I stopped watching, haha. Farscape I never got into, but for some reason I did get into Lexx, that show was so trippy and f-upped that I just couldn't stop watching.

Well Giles' talk of TV binge affected me. Currently going through my OZ collection. Love this show.
    Ooooh, have you come to the part where B. turns craaaazzzyyy yet?

I think that I'm going to start watching it at work - I work night shifts so no better time to start binge watching at. I started to work at a new place last year and one of the guys that I became with friends is crazy about cops/mafia/action style movies, he wants us to start watching a Colombian drug-mafia TV show together, maybe we can start watching Narcos insted.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Tonight! TONIGHT!!!!! Mulder and Scully return to me!
    I saw the first two episodes, oh the nostalgia! Fucking loved it, Scully looked hotter than she did 'back then', lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    I have huge crush on six, but she's so damn tall compared to me, haha! In the 'crush' department, I love Lee (so damn cute), six (so hot), Ellen (so hot) and Laura (smoking). Storyline wise, I just can't with the beginning of season 2 (where we are now), so much blah blah and nothing is really happening. But it's building up to something. Lol, I just had a drink/BSG binge with my best friend but he got tired at 2 AM and we had to call it quits - he was pissed at himself for being tired and he's going to be super-pissed tomorrow but it's alright for me - I got to a chance to connect with some new friends and re-connect with some old one's and plan summer-travels and clubbing and **** and anyways, tomorrow me and the bestie will probably spend most of the day and night playing Payday 2 (fucking love that game!
    Oh yeah, Ellen. Kate Vernon is one crazy hot actress. I won't lie, I've hooked up with a couple of Ellens(not married ones) in my time. I'm a little screwed up in the head getting turned on by a woman who can drink people under the table.

Lol, I want to do La Femme Nikita next, but the bestie is being an ass about it - 'oh, you and your 90's shows' - it's one of my favorite TV shows dammit! He wants to do X-Files next, I don't know what I want - I used to watch The Shield but I completely loved AND hated Mackey at the same time so I stopped watching, haha. Farscape I never got into, but for some reason I did get into Lexx, that show was so trippy and f-upped that I just couldn't stop watching.
    My favorite part about The Shield is the confusion I feel watching Mackie. As to Farscape, I hope you do give it a try for one of your binge sessions. It's definitely small budget but that's part of the charm. Also once the stories get going, it's definitely gold. Some of the best characters in sci-fi.

Ooooh, have you come to the part where B. turns craaaazzzyyy yet?
    LOL I'm starting Season 2 right now and just the tip has gained a whole new meaning

I think that I'm going to start watching it at work - I work night shifts so no better time to start binge watching at. I started to work at a new place last year and one of the guys that I became with friends is crazy about cops/mafia/action style movies, he wants us to start watching a Colombian drug-mafia TV show together, maybe we can start watching Narcos insted.
    Narcos was pretty good. Definite pacing issues but great acting.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

BANNED

Asking for you support to favorite and retweet my hashtag cos I want Ingrid to be playable in Street Fighter V: https://twitter.com/hashtag/IngridFo...hterV?src=hash

#IngridForStreetFighterV
    #StreetFighterV

Gravity Falls is over.

RWBY season finale came and went.

All I have left is Star Wars Rebels and Venture Bros.

WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Gravity Falls is over.

RWBY season finale came and went.

All I have left is Star Wars Rebels and Venture Bros.

WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
    I recommend The X-Files and The Expanse. Maybe Legends of Tomorrow and Lucifer.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Oh yeah, Ellen. Kate Vernon is one crazy hot actress. I won't lie, I've hooked up with a couple of Ellens(not married ones) in my time. I'm a little screwed up in the head getting turned on by a woman who can drink people under the table.

My favorite part about The Shield is the confusion I feel watching Mackie. As to Farscape, I hope you do give it a try for one of your binge sessions. It's definitely small budget but that's part of the charm. Also once the stories get going, it's definitely gold. Some of the best characters in sci-fi.

LOL I'm starting Season 2 right now and just the tip has gained a whole new meaning

Narcos was pretty good. Definite pacing issues but great acting.
    Hahaha oh Ellen, the Viper as I like to call her, or the [female dog], lolz. I won't lie, I'm massively jealous right now, envy is not an enough word - a 'couple of Ellens'? So jealous....hook me up? haha.

For some reason I never got into Farscape, although I like Ben Browder as an actor, I might get into it though because I absolutely looooove Claudia Black! Gorgeous and sassy at the same time. Vala Mal Doran was one of the highlights of the last seasons of SG-1.

Ouch, the 'tip' tip? CrazyBeacher is amazing but ConfidentBeacher is great too, never liked A-holeBeacher though. Didn't Sister Peter Marie have the hots for Keller at some point? I love the show, I seriously need to stream it at work soon.

And Narcos is def. on my radar, I seriously need to watch more shows like that now that I'm paying Payday 2, lol.

And Vikings season 4 is upon us this month! All hail Gisla & Rollo!

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I recommend The X-Files and The Expanse. Maybe Legends of Tomorrow and Lucifer.
    Watching those. I have to revamp my animated viewing.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

OK. Can't offer any animation suggestions, sorry.

Hahaha oh Ellen, the Viper as I like to call her, or the [female dog], lolz. I won't lie, I'm massively jealous right now, envy is not an enough word - a 'couple of Ellens'? So jealous....hook me up? haha.
    Oooo no. no no no. Fun for like a couple of weeks and then you wonder when you took that step from functioning to full blown alcoholic. I guess at the end of it we could have bonded over the my liver's murder.

For some reason I never got into Farscape, although I like Ben Browder as an actor, I might get into it though because I absolutely looooove Claudia Black! Gorgeous and sassy at the same time. Vala Mal Doran was one of the highlights of the last seasons of SG-1.
    Then you'll love Farscape. Their chemistry together is perfect. Plus Season 2 episodes 4 & 9 are bust a gut hilarious. For that alone this series is a must watch.

Boku dake ga Inai Machi(ERASED) is awesome-sauce and KONOSUBA is a ridiculously fun anime. Of course Grimgar has been a surprisingly sweet and thoughtful series. And it doesn't hurt that the show's water color aesthetic is super pretty.
    Last edited by harashkupo; 02-16-2016 at 02:07 AM.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Well this place has seen busier days.

How is everyone?

BANNED

♥♥♥

Byrne quotes a Claremont staple:
    with Chris Claremont leading the charge! ("No quarter given, none asked!")