Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

this is something i cannot imagine anyone just forgives, the mutants taking over manhattan. "oh it was because of the red skull mind control? you brought Apocalypse back? oh okay! all is forgiven you can go back to being good guys now"

this should have ever-lasting negative consequences for the x-men, and i bet it doesnt.

also, im reading becuase it probably will have rammifications, but if it didnt i wouldnt be reading. seeing the good guys act like assholes and the bad guys act all nice is really off putting and not enjoyable.
    This is the world. It is not the one we wanted, but it is the one we deserved. - East of West

Wednesday seriously can't come fast enough. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I think this sort of confrontation with Rogue, Nightcrawler, and Mystique had to happen, inversion or no inversion. Seriously, how can they not want to fight each other after all the crap Mystique has done lately? She's got such a long list of sins that this is way overdue.

That being said, I sincerely hope that when all is said and done, Mystique stays inverted. I really hate what has happened to her characters since the end of her solo series under Brian K. Vaughn. She's become such a degenerate sociopath that she's been nothing more than a plot tool. If she's not tormenting Wolverine, she's tormenting the X-men for no other reason than for kicks. She used to have genuine emotions. I'd like to see that remain here as a result of inversion. It might actually make her character interesting again. But then again, that might make too much sense for Marvel.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I'm officially understanding the "No More Mutants" slogan for the relaunch of Uncanny Avengers. Let's face it, this turns the entire mutant race into a hated race again. You add in the Red Skull's world hate and then Apocalypse returning and the X-Men joining them again. You can't just say: "Hey, we were inverted!" The public is going to be: "Sure you were, kill them all!" Welcome back to the 1970s X-Men.
    Mooper Films

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    This is all gonna end so poorly for the X-Men...
    Probably. But given that the X nation still exists in Hickman's time jump it sticks around for awhile.

But yeah... this will definately not end up well for the X-Men in the long run. I'm still waiting to see what the X-Men not inverted think of all this. I have a hard time believing a lot of them would be okay with all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    flee in terror flatscans!!
    What are flatscans?

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thehumandivine View Post
    this is something i cannot imagine anyone just forgives, the mutants taking over manhattan. "oh it was because of the red skull mind control? you brought Apocalypse back? oh okay! all is forgiven you can go back to being good guys now"

this should have ever-lasting negative consequences for the x-men, and i bet it doesnt.

also, im reading becuase it probably will have rammifications, but if it didnt i wouldnt be reading. seeing the good guys act like assholes and the bad guys act all nice is really off putting and not enjoyable.
    It's all the Scarlet Witch's fault. But I've no doubt she's not going to be held accountable for this disaster either.

This event makes me sad. I don't support Heroes acting like villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    What are flatscans?
    Non mutant humans
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

I hope Enchantress's presence in this issue isn't something testimonial.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    What are flatscans?
    It's sort of a racist term for humans without the x gene.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    But yeah... this will definately not end up well for the X-Men in the long run. I'm still waiting to see what the X-Men not inverted think of all this. I have a hard time believing a lot of them would be okay with all of this.
    I agree XPac. I wish I could say I was confident Remender will address this satisfactorily but I fear the worst

actually we know it ends up just fine for the x-men. they have secured the x-nation after SIXIS and steve rogers is terrified of them in 8 month later. we can rightfully assume the x-men win out until the reboot next summer.

Quote Originally Posted by CommentDeleted View Post
    I wish I could read an event where the X-Men weren't shat on. Ugh.
    It honestly amazes me that any of the X-fans are considering this to be a good thing with how the X-Men are acting in this event. This is just getting painful to read.

actually we know it ends up just fine for the x-men. they have secured the x-nation after SIXIS and steve rogers is terrified of them in 8 month later. we can rightfully assume the x-men win out until the reboot next summer.
    I'm just saying, I'm worried about the battle for hearts and minds after the X Men have acted like super villains towards the innocent humans of manhattan. What do you as X Men fans say to this

Yes that's truely what people clamor for, the X-Men having their own segregated land that they took from millions of innocents in a world gone completely to shit. Yes this is what people read X-Men for 50 years to see. If anything, it just represents how far they've truly fallen and lost their way.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by just another user View Post
    It's all the Scarlet Witch's fault. But I've no doubt she's not going to be held accountable for this disaster either.

This event makes me sad. I don't support Heroes acting like villains.
    I say it is WAY to early to put any blame on anyone for why the inversion happen. I have my theories as to who and why But I rather not jump the shark myself.

IMO one of the fun things is the mystery to this and how that will be revealed.

As for heroes vs . heroes yea generally I always dislike it allot, but at least in this case all are Inverted so I don't take them fighting to hard as I did with civil war, world war hulk or AvX.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!