View Poll Results: Who did you vote for in the Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bayonetta

0 0%
  • Dark Samus [Metroid series]

0 0%
  • Dixie Kong [Donkey Kong series]

1 6.25%
  • Impa [Legend of Zelda series]

2 12.50%
  • Inkling [Splatoon series]

1 6.25%
  • King K. Rool [Donkey Kong series]

2 12.50%
  • Medusa [Kid Icarus series]

0 0%
  • Professor Layton

0 0%
  • Rayman

1 6.25%
  • Ridley [Metroid series]

0 0%
  • Shovel Knight

2 12.50%
  • Toad [Super Mario series]

1 6.25%
  • Waluigi [Super Mario series]

0 0%
  • Wonder Red [The Wonderful 101]

0 0%
  • Other

6 37.50%
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    Ryu, Lucas, Roy, Dreamland 64, Miiverse and the Street Fighter stages are avalible now! And all the Mii costumes as well.

Wii Fit Trainer...LOL

Also Hyrule Castle 64 and Tourney Mode are coming soon~

Touney Mode in August.
    Last edited by simbob4000; 06-14-2015 at 08:44 AM.

I voted for Paper Mario.

Good luck to anyone attempting to get on the eShop. Your connection has to really fight to download the new content.

The eshop is clear now

I got the dlc an hour ago and have been re-downloading all the games that were wiped form my hdd when I reformatted

I keep hitting the jump buttons by accident when I'm trying to use Ryu's special moves because years of playing Street Fighter have conditioned me to input the attacks with the face buttons located in the same position.
    "Tell me there's something better. Go ahead, try."

Myself I won't get a chance to get the DLC until next month, so I should be clear by then.

At any rate, I can't watch any YT vids at the moment, but all this is really exciting. I first heard of the leak some time ago and wasn't convinced on Roy and Ryu, but all I hear does make it sound like it's worth it. Since the main Nintendo event will be this Tuesday, I hope we'll get more.

I actually wonder how and why they got Ryu. The other guest characters can sort of make sense: Snake was first known to gamers via NES's Metal Gear, Sonic was Mario's company rival, Mega Man had tons of Nintendo system games, and Pac-Man had an NES port and signifies Namco-Bandai's involvement in the game.

But Ryu? Only thing I can think of is the SNES port of Street Fighter II Turbo, and I highly doubt that they're counting the misnamed Street Figther 2010 on NES.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Myself I won't get a chance to get the DLC until next month, so I should be clear by then.

At any rate, I can't watch any YT vids at the moment, but all this is really exciting. I first heard of the leak some time ago and wasn't convinced on Roy and Ryu, but all I hear does make it sound like it's worth it. Since the main Nintendo event will be this Tuesday, I hope we'll get more.

I actually wonder how and why they got Ryu. The other guest characters can sort of make sense: Snake was first known to gamers via NES's Metal Gear, Sonic was Mario's company rival, Mega Man had tons of Nintendo system games, and Pac-Man had an NES port and signifies Namco-Bandai's involvement in the game.

But Ryu? Only thing I can think of is the SNES port of Street Fighter II Turbo, and I highly doubt that they're counting the misnamed Street Figther 2010 on NES.
    Street Fighter 2 on the SNES was best selling Street Fighter ever IIRC, and one of the best selling SNES games. SF4 was also a launch title on the 3DS.

Street Fighter itself is pretty much the pioneer of the fighting game genre, so I guess it makes sense they pay tribute in a crossover fighting game.
    Sakurai himself was a SF2 pro, he won a 100-man Street Fighter 2 tourney and with all of the features he added to Ryu, he probably has a lot of love for him lol

Plus it's OBVIOUSLY promotion for the inevitable Nintendo vs Capcom game that'll be revealed in E3. spoilers:
    I hope :'(
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Step; 06-14-2015 at 05:34 PM.

So now that we have Street Fighter, Tekken, and Virtua Fighter represented (sort of, damn Miis), how long until Mortal Kombat gets in?

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    So now that we have Street Fighter, Tekken, and Virtua Fighter represented (sort of, damn Miis), how long until Mortal Kombat gets in?
    I hope it's soon because I'd love to play as Johnny Cage in Smash Bros.

Does anyone else hope Isaac is gonna be DLC?

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    From Golden Sun or The Binding of Isaac? TBH I wouldn't mind either but there's so many more characters I have at the top of my list and remain unlikely just because of the sheer volume of popular video game characters I see people tying to get in.

My personal hopes are Lego Batman, Bayonetta, Dixie Kong, Professor Layton, Captain Toad, Inklings, Shovel Knight, Juan (Guacamelee!), Tharja/Tiki (Fire Emblem), Paper Mario, Lilith/Black Frost (Megami Tensei), Licker (Resident Evil), Shantae, Excitebike racer and loads more.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Sakurai did an interview saying all the DLC now will be purely fan service, and I hear a lot of talk about Isaac, so, who knows, but I'm hoping for Impa, tho~
    Last edited by Step; 06-29-2015 at 07:53 PM.

I just want his badass music

http://gonintendo.com/stories/239213...or-king-k-rool

Not a sure sign of any dlc but Nintendo recently grabbed a trademark for King K Rool

I voted Phoenix Wright.